Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nasarawa State Government Imposes Dusk To Dawn (18:00GMT – 06:00GMT) Curfew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa State Government Imposes Dusk To Dawn (18:00GMT – 06:00GMT) Curfew (421 Views)

Fayose Imposes Dusk To Dawn Curfew In Ekiti / Army Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Maiduguri / Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Government Imposes Dusk To Dawn (18:00GMT – 06:00GMT) Curfew by zieraw2005(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2014
Nasarawa State Government imposes dusk to dawn (18:00GMT – 06:00GMT) curfew as the fight between the Fulani’s and Egon people intensifies. We all over fed with the history between their fight. As I write to you now, the curfew has stood for two (2) days as corps members posted to NASARAWA Are fleeing the land. People no longer sleep with their eyes closed, things have fallen apart indeed.
If you have intension to travel along JOS ROAD during the hours stipulated, you better heed to changing your route to Abuja or resort to traveling by the day time when the road is so free.
I gathered information that the Fulanies invaded Egons and killed many lives and as you would expect, the Egons have to retreat to reinforce themselves to come back with a full force. This is not to infuse fear in any body, but I am just reporting the truth as I am here in Nasarawa live as at the time this news is filtering in.
Source: Zieraw Egbule
http://zieraw..com/2014/11/nasarawa-state-government-imposes-dusk.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Are Poorly Trained- Economist Magazine / 2015 Elections: INEC To Engage Air Force, Navy – Commissioner / Cashier,tlg & Hpm Ndokwa East L.G COUNCIL Pls Release Workers Thrift Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.