Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife (20722 Views)

Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) / Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) / Willie Obiano Hosts Pete Edochie At Governors House (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by CORDROSS: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Whether we believe this information or not, please always remember that there is[b] 'no smoke with fire'[/b].
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by Orunto: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Ebere Obiano is a raving lunatic. She should be sent straight to a mental home.
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by Arysexy(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
What is it with Igbo women in authority and slaps? I felt disappointed in Chris Anywanwu slapping men,now its Obiano's wife slapping and fighting her fellow women.
These women should stop disgracing themselves biko!

I'm suprise u didn't question the authenticity of the news, would u have written the above if atiku wife was involved?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2014
Arysexy:

I'm suprise u didn't question the authenticity of the news, would u have written the above if atiku wife was involved?

I don't need to question the authenticity of the news because this isn't the first time it is happening.

Obiano's wife should remember she's the first lady of anambra state and not just someone's wife.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by abacusCm(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2014
the picture or video
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by IdomaLikita: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2014
If this is true! Obiano could this incidence to his advantage!

1. Issue a Press statement apologising to the Wife of the Deputy Governor and the Entire People of Anambra State for the Embarrassment caused them by the Incidence!

2. Strip her of all privileges of a First Lady and Declare the Post Vacant! (What GEJ couldn't do)

3. Reaffirm your Commitment that no act of indiscipline or impunity would be tolerated in your Government!

Then sit back and watch your Support base grow further!!!
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by IdomaLikita: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2014
If this is true! Obiano could this incidence to his advantage!

1. Issue a Press statement apologising to the Wife of the Deputy Governor and the Entire People of Anambra State for the Embarrassment caused them by the Incidence!

2. Strip her of all privileges of a First Lady and Declare the Post Vacant! (What my Oga couldn't do)

3. Reaffirm your Commitment that no act of indiscipline or impunity would be tolerated in your Government!

Then sit back and watch your Support base grow further!!!
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by victorD3: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Women and children can afford to be careless but not men - Don Coleone

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by debulle: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
What is it with Igbo women in authority and slaps? I felt disappointed in Chris Anywanwu slapping men,now its Obiano's wife slapping and fighting her fellow women.
How did you know this is authentic news? Why bring tribe into this? Verify before taking side in anything.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by Vikkie14: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2014
cdamsel:
Why is this woman always in the news for fighting / abusing abi she no no say she suppose dey package abi the anambra state 1st lady title enter her brain? undecided

Why is everyone she has a squabble with saying she killed someone? The woman na serial killer? grin

Has these things been happening before? I mean, has she been in the news BEFORE for acts like these? Are you from that state because we have to know if @OP is lying or what. The best view will be from insiders who know the state inside-out.
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by Vikkie14: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Pinshure(s) or idonbilivit gringrin
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2014
mapet:
.....if true, then another PEJ in the making.......
. . . . . What trash are you spilling? Have you ever heard PEJ slapped anyone?!
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2014
mapet:
.....if true, then another PEJ in the making.......
Mumu, did PEJ slap ur mother
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by Aegon(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2014
hardywaltz:
No wonder she's very close to Patience J.

This our foolish first lady were in the constitution was ur imaginary office mentioned?
You're a full. Your obsession for PEJ will give you heart attack one day.

Is this not the same woman that disgraced PEJ in one conference abroad? PEJ asked her to go and learn how to be a lady before being a FIRST lady? PEJ has dissociated from her since. It was on nairaland during her fight with ekwunife, abi you no read am?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by stuff46(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Anyi3:
Pictures or adontbliv
seconded
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by focus7: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2014
The only state ruled by APGA in show of tyranny.
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by cdamsel(f): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2014
Vikkie14:

Has these things been happening before? I mean, has she been in the news BEFORE for acts like these? Are you from that state because we have to know if @OP is lying or what. The best view will be from insiders who know the state inside-out.
it has happened before, she had a heated argument with Ekwunife some time ago.

Don't know if this is true,just sounds like she can do,the woman lack class,see as she dey disgrace her husband grin
No wonder the man dey mind how he dey carry her to events,yawa fit gas grin#just saying o
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by Energito: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Chino do you have anything to say before i take this case to the state house.
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by ProFuhrer: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2014
elombah.com again? The site is anti-Obiano. How true is this news?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by Vikkie14: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2014
cdamsel:
it has happened before, she had a heated argument with Ekwunife some time ago.

Don't know if this is true,just sounds like she can do,the woman lack class,
see as she dey disgrace her husband grin
No wonder the man dey mind how he dey carry her to events,yawa fit gas grin#just saying o

ök, tankz for the update. #JustThankingYou grin
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by AlienSPY: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2014
Anambra...the champion of modernity and gender equality.
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by meforyou1(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2014
Which constitution recognises governor's wife?
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by ignis: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2014
Psylas:
his number is switchd off, i hv been trying it since to knw what's up

The number is available now, we just finished discussing.
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2014
kayciano:
FEAR ANAMBRA and MBAISE WOMEN....
They hardly REGULATE POWERs, well..
Ebere obiano....in tussle with Ekwunife..
Chris Anyanwu...slapping men..
Hmmmm. Impunity abounds..
Dey always berate other IGBO Ladies with disdain...
Better don't generalize, it won't hurt if you drop a sensible comment without tribalism.
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
I don't need to question the authenticity of the news because this isn't the first time it is happening.

Obiano's wife should remember she's the first lady of anambra state and not just someone's wife.

This woman...How do you know this news is authentic ?
Why are you so mischievous?
I thought you are a married woman who is supposed respect yourself??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
Don't because of action of one or two persons you now bring the Igbo race to disrepute, Have you heard Ngozi Okojo Iweala, Mrs Ekwueme, Mrs Odochi Orji etc slapped their superiors or their subjects? Beware of how you tarnish the image of Ndi Igbo here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by Psylas(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
ignis:

The number is available now, we just finished discussing.
the number is till not reachable from my office, so what did he say concerning the issue?
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by gerald09(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
The problem women in Africa have, are women in Africa. They are there own enemies.
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by IYANGBALI: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
leatherback:

Gross indiscipline in high places
must you quote everything before you comment?are you a learner?
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by mapet: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
ofiafuluego:

Mumu, did PEJ slap ur mother

who is this insect....
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by ignis: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Psylas:
the number is till not reachable from my office, so what did he say concerning the issue?

He said the deputy governor's wife was the first to slap his wife. So his wife only revenge .
Re: Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello Gurus in the house,
There is this Facebook campaign group for my
boss, a guber aspirant with over 13,000 members.
The 'Judas' whom we trusted as to allow create
the group has been compromised. He suddenly
stripped off all the group's Admin: I, my boss, our
campaign Org's DG and that of a party Chieftain,
leaving himself as the sole Admin. Just last week,
he went further to ban all the aforementioned
from the group.
Now, all he & his fellow ingrates of a team does
is character assassination, spreading lies & false
propaganda, and all sorry of falsehood &insults to
the person of my boss. He deletes and ban any
member who posts anything positive, counter his
lies and/or ask questions on why his sudden u-
turn.
My Boss, the guber aspirant is this kind of 'God
knows best' humble and peace loving kinda
person so he vehemently dismissed the idea of
taken legal action when we have every proof to
sue 'Mr Judas' Bottom for libel, slander and
defamation of character.
So pls if there is anyone who can re-hijack and
restore back our admin rights or outrightly wipe
the group off Facebook, holla so we can negotiate
a deal pls. Or if there's anyone with a tool/
software that can achieve same, so i can know
how much you ate willing to sell it and tutor me
so I can go about it myself...Gracias Amigos!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell / Adorable Photo Of Paul Okoye's Twin Kids / Lord Maine, Toyin Lawani's Son Graduates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.