Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) (12909 Views)

Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election / 2face Idibia Meets Governor Obiano In Awka- Pictures / Pete Edochie Receives His Gratuity From Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2015
His Excellency, Gov. Willie Obiano is 60 today! We wish him Long Life and more Prosperous years ahead as he pilots the state of affairs in Anambra.

Happy Birthday to you sir!

Long Live Willie Obiano...
Long Live Anambra State...
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Courtesy: Anambra State Online!
www.facebook.com/AnambraOnline

Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove...It's my Governor's Birthday today. Please kindly show him some love smiley

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by kossyablaze(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2015
HBD 2D BEST GOV IN NIGERIA
Itz Anambra state I see over evrytn!Itz in my blood,I feel it run in my every vein!#Anambrastate#Born&Raised#Nanka#Orumbanorth.
I dedicate dis FTC to all the MAN UTD fans on NL

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by nuelzy: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2015
if its not August....its not a great personality

HBD my amiable Governor

16 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Sleekbaby(f): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2015
HBD sir

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by DROGON: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2015
In this Era where 8yrs old are killed..People lose their lives everyday but You're celebrating your 60th year birthday, it's not by your might nor power but by the Grace of God. Glory to Jehovah. More years unto you Mr willie.

And I praise and Thank him(God) for making me wake up healthy today.

May we continue to see the Sun rise and Sun set for many more yes... IJN

DRACARYS

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2015
THE BEST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by lonelydora: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy Birthday to a working governor

18 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2015
Will the cake reach me?
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by mecuzee(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy birthday Sir!

Someone might need this...

Health Food Devotional

Healing and Deliverance Come by Faith

If ye shall ask any thing in my [Jesus'] name, I will do it.
(John 14:14)

In one service a man with TB of the spine walked back to his seat, and I wondered why what I'd done didn't work. I walked back behind the pulpit, and, suddenly, Jesus stood right in front of me. I saw Him just as plain as I saw the pulpit. It was an open vision. No one but me saw Him.

Jesus put His finger right up under my nose and said, "I said, 'In My Name, the demon or demons will have to go!'" No one else saw or heard Him (although they did hear what I said in reply), but I saw and heard Him.

I said, "Lord, I know You told me to call them out in Your Name and the demon or demons would have to go. I told it to go, but it didn't leave."

Jesus again put His finger right up under my nose and almost touched it. He said, "I said, 'In My Name, call them out! In My Name, the demon or demons will have to go!'"

I said, "Lord, I know You said that. It hasn't been thirty days since You appeared to me in Rockwall, Texas, and laid the finger of Your right hand upon each one of my hands and told me to lay hands on the sick. You said that if that fire jumped from hand to hand, it meant there was a demon or demons in the body. Then you said to call them out in Your Name and they would have to go. I know You said that. And I told it to leave, but it didn't go."

Then Jesus stuck His finger right up to my nose and said, "Yes! But I said it would!" Then He disappeared. When He said that, I got it.

I told the man to come down to the front again. I put one hand on his back and one hand on his chest. I said, "Devil, I told you to go and now you're gone." Then I said to the man, "Stoop over, brother, and touch your toes."

When I said that, over he went! I mean, he touched his toes in an instant! Where was this man's healing? It was in the faith realm. My doubt robbed me. I'd been saying, "See if you can touch your toes." My unbelief robbed me. Unbelief robbed the disciples. Don't let doubt and unbelief rob you.

Confession:
The devil is a liar and a thief. I'll not let him defeat me. I'll not let the devil rob me of the blessings of God. Instead, I will walk by faith.
Source: Health Food Devotions by Kenneth E. Hagin.
Excerpt permission granted by Faith Library Publications
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2015
Willie Is Working!
Happy Birthday Sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by gabe15(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2015
hbd to him .tho he looks younger

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy birthday. My governor my governor.
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Drsheddy(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy birthday to Him
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Pinkieblue(f): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2015
HBD..... to the best governor..... Nigeria has ever produced

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by LeSulk(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy b'day,my govo

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by NotNairalandi(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy Birthday boss!

You really look 60.......not our 96yr old Buhari that told us he is 72!

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Drsheddy(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2015
nuelzy:
if its not August....its not a great personality

HBD my amiable Governor

Are you SURE??
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by simongonner: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2015
HBD
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by laurel03(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by biafranqueen: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Awoooo a Leo like me no wonder my Goveonor is a fine guy. Happy Birthday Chief!!!! kiss

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by hucienda: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy birthday Sir! cool

More blessings!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by laurel03(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2015
HBD one of the performing governor for 9ja 4 now... Long live

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by diasporaman(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2015
HBD my amiable governor. Ogbunka town greets you well well for making our son the commissioner for urban development. Because of this, you go chop more 60 years

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2015
kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Ufranklin92(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy birthday my boy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Drkul(f): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy Birthday My Governor, wish you Goodhealth with LLLP. Where the party at? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Youceee: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Wow, great personalities were always august born...dis my govano is so young to b 60yrs old....anyways happy birthday sir, God bless u sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
prince3009:
His Excellency, Gov. Willie Obiano is 60 today! We wish him Long Life and more Prosperous years ahead as he pilots the state of affairs in Anambra.

Happy Birthday to you sir!

Long Live Willie Obiano...
Long Live Anambra State...
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Courtesy: Anambra State Online!
www.facebook.com/AnambraOnline

Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove...It's my Governor's Birthday today. Please kindly show him some love smiley

money good ooooo. 60 years old farmer in the village be like metusala

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by kulobyno: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
He is a performing governor. I wish u a happy bday

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Happy birthday sire

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kris Humphries Threatens To Destroy Kim Kardashian's Reality TV / Popular Nigerian Tiktoker And IG Influencer Nude Video Leaks Online / 12 People Olamide Helped To Become Rich And Famous In Nigeria(with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.