Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Best LNB Ever! - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Best LNB Ever! (9365 Views)

Multi - Lnbf(2 In 1 Lnb) / All About C-band Lnb Installation / 3 On 1 Lnb On 90cm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best LNB Ever! by Talibanis: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Hello fellow Satellite Enthusiasts and installers alike. Due to the various brands and specs of LNBs in the market, I will like us to share our various experience(s) and views as regards your own personal professional recommendations in capturing fringe/weak satellite beams such as Sky Uk, Nilesat, Hotbird etc. The list is endless but the popular ones in the market within our region is as follows: Strong, Pauxis, XCruiser, Fuji, Eurovision, Eurostar, Starlife Fuji, Discovery, etc.

The not so popular ones that u may eventually need to order for from outside our shores include: Inverto, Invacom, etc.

Lets get the ball rolling for a vibrant discussion and enlightenment.
Re: Best LNB Ever! by odilibe(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Talibanis:
The list is endless but the popular ones in the market within our region is as follows: Strong, Pauxis, XCruiser, Fuji, Eurovision, Eurostar, Starlife Fuji, Discovery, etc.

The not so popular ones that u may eventually need to order for from outside our shores include: Inverto, Invacom, etc.

Lets get the ball rolling for a vibrant discussion and enlightenment.
It would have been better, if we have your own benchmark of some of the local lnb,or which is better among some of the lnbs you have listed above! digisat lnb is also good on fringe sat! having used digisat twin and quad lnb, I found the lnb having same gain with premium X single output lnb!

Invacom is not on the league table!Inverto black ultra series is no doubts the best lnb in europe according to German magazine sat vision,below is their lnb benchmark..

inverto ultra series=89%
octagon series. =88%
humax. 87%
Telestar . 85%
smart titanium. =84%
best hd3d. 81%
gss lnb. 81%
sharp series. =76%
zehender. 76%
where inverto 8 output octo lnb having benchmark of 95.9%
I have tested Mti highline ak54xt2n lnb..and found it better than inverto black ultra quad especially on Horizontal transponders!
For now Mti highline ak54xt2n quad is best lnb from my own experience!having power consumption = 250mA and 70db gain noise, figure of 0.2dB

Next lnb to be tested is inverto octo 8 output lnb! having benchmark of 95.9%

cheers!

1 Like

Re: Best LNB Ever! by Talibanis: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nice review/input there @Olidibe! And thanks. Would appreciate if others out there could contribute, of the likes of GeorgeD, twinskenny, obnelly, etc. I know GeorgeD will go all out for Pauxis twin 0.1db! grin wink
Re: Best LNB Ever! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
inverto series takes it.
Re: Best LNB Ever! by Obascoetubi: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
inverto series takes it.
u think u were female abi?
Re: Best LNB Ever! by satelliteDISH(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
odilibe:
It would have been better, if we have your own benchmark of some of the local lnb,or which is better among some of the lnbs you have listed above! digisat lnb is also good on fringe sat! having used digisat twin and quad lnb, I found the lnb having same gain with premium X single output lnb!

Invacom is not on the league table!Inverto black ultra series is no doubts the best lnb in europe according to German magazine sat vision,below is their lnb benchmark..

inverto ultra series=89%
octagon series. =88%
humax. 87%
Telestar . 85%
smart titanium. =84%
best hd3d. 81%
gss lnb. 81%
sharp series. =76%
zehender. 76%
where inverto 8 output octo lnb having benchmark of 95.9%
I have tested Mti highline ak54xt2n lnb..and found it better than inverto black ultra quad especially on Horizontal transponders!
For now Mti highline ak54xt2n quad is best lnb from my own experience!having power consumption = 250mA and 70db gain noise, figure of 0.2dB

Next lnb to be tested is inverto octo 8 output lnb! having benchmark of 95.9%

cheers!

Big brother, i track dstv frequency for a client using a new STRONG lnbf for hours and my highest signal quality was 65%. I was aiming for 70 to 85 without success. pls is it that the lnbf is not good enough or that i am not using the surest tracking freq.?
Re: Best LNB Ever! by odilibe(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2015
satelliteDISH:
Big brother, i track dstv frequency for a client using a new STRONG lnbf for hours and my highest signal quality was 65%. I was aiming for 70 to 85 without success. pls is it that the lnbf is not good enough or that i am not using the surest tracking freq.?
If your dish is up to 80 to 90cm..and with a good lnb!you should be able to receive up to 74% on 11766,11785,11938..on sat metre ws-6906..and upto 82%,on any strong receiver!

cheers!
Re: Best LNB Ever! by Talibanis: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
satelliteDISH:
Moreover, u didn't state the receiver u were using in tracking.....don't u think its necessary?
Re: Best LNB Ever! by satelliteDISH(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Talibanis:

Moreover, u didn't state the receiver u were using in tracking.....don't u think its necessary?
Am using strong 4663 to track. Also can u help me with the tp that i can use to track these free 2 air channels AIT, Faaji, AIT Parlarmentary etc.

(1) (Reply)

B / Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... / Tiger HD Receiver Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.