Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... (9470 Views)

Kwesé TV Christmas Promo / Carabao Cup Or Carling Cup Just Free On Kwesé TV / Kwesé Tv And Epl, Ucl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... by Mekz23: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kwesé now offers 5x Free Channels. Watch!! Enjoy Your Kwesé!!!
No subscription? Don't worry...
Join the future, Be connected, Be entertained as Kwese TV brings you unlimited entertainment with awesome benefits such as:
Record live shows, fast forward and pause, HD quality videos, No repeat, which means that you can never get bored! Wow! It is super affordable and you PAY AS YOU WATCH!
Connect 4 devices to one decoder with no extra charges�
One free sports channel that features star EPL matches�� even without subscription.

Buy Kwese decoder for just 10,960 naira and get free installation and ONE MONTH Free subscription...��‍♂
Kwese TV gives you the option to subscribe for a few days and gain access to all CHANNELS.

KWESE FREE SPORTS is exclusively free with the addition of more 5x channels.

Subscription rate are as follows :
30 days :6,275 naira
7 days : 1,850 Naira
3 days : 990 naira

STOCK AVAILABLE AT Surulere OFFICE...
29, Alhaji Masha Road, Surulere Lagos State.
:08188378318 or 08122453541

Kwesé, Beyond TV
Re: Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... by coolcharm(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Una wan follow backyard enter market abi?

Its only Tstv we know biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... by BreezyCB(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oooh

Kwese TV kawasaki Tv
Re: Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... by sainty2k3(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
We need a list of their channels and also info on which league they will be showing on The sport channels, then we can decide
Re: Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... by Mekz23: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2017
KWESE FREE SPORTS

Series and movies
KWESE PRIME
KWESE STORIES
KWESE MOVIE 1
KWESE MOVIES 2
KWESE MOVIES 3
AMC
VICELAND
PASSION
AFRICAN MOVIE Channel SERIES
ZEE BOLLYNOVA
ZEE BOLLYMOVIES
AFRICAN MOVIE CHANNELS
TRUE SERIES AND MOVIES
CBS REALITY
E! ENTERTAINMENT

sport
KFS
KWESE SPORT1
KWESE SPORT2
ESPN
NBA
LIVERPOOL TV
E SPORT TV
ARSENAL TV
SPURS TV
MAN CITY TV

business
KWESE KNOW
KWESE INC

Lifestyle and culture
ODISSEIA
DTX
IDX
TRAVEL CHANNEL
FLN
FASHION ONE

Documentary
ANIMAL SCIENCE
DISCOVERY SCIENCE.

Kids
KWESE KIDS
DREAMWORKS
TOONAMI
CARTOON NETWORK
BOOMERANG
POP
CBEEBIES
JIM JAM

Music
REVOLT
HIP TV
TRACE AFRICA
TRACE MZIKI
TRACE GOSPEL
BOX AFRICA

News and business
CNN
BBC WORLD NEWS
SKY NEWS
TVC NEWS
CHANNELS TV
AFRICA NEWS
AL JAZEERA
BLOOMBERG
FRANCE 24
DW

Faith
DOVE TV
HILLSONG
EWTN
FLOW TV
ITV

Kwesé TV knows the best route that leads to the front door, even better than anyone else.
Kwesé TV has been lunched in Nigeria and operates on higher orbit than others.

On Kwesé TV offerings, you watch your EFL previously known as Carling Cup. You watch weekly star matches of the EPL this season but, Kwesé TV has already bought the TV right to show all matches of the EPL next season. Kwesé TV is showing only weekly star matches of the EPL for now because DStv bought everything before Kwesé TV came onboard.
Kwesé TV is the home of NBA, World and Africa. It is free everyday and at all time on our dedicated channel, KFS 285. It is Kwesé Free Sports channel.

1 Like

Re: Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... by BigBrother9ja: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mekz23:
Kwesé now offers 5x Free Channels. Watch!! Enjoy Your Kwesé!!!
No subscription? Don't worry...
Join the future, Be connected, Be entertained as Kwese TV brings you unlimited entertainment with awesome benefits such as:
Record live shows, fast forward and pause, HD quality videos, No repeat, which means that you can never get bored! Wow! It is super affordable and you PAY AS YOU WATCH!
Connect 4 devices to one decoder with no extra charges�
One free sports channel that features star EPL matches�� even without subscription.

Buy Kwese decoder for just 10,960 naira and get free installation and ONE MONTH Free subscription...��‍♂
Kwese TV gives you the option to subscribe for a few days and gain access to all CHANNELS.

KWESE FREE SPORTS is exclusively free with the addition of more 5x channels.

STOCK AVAILABLE AT Surulere OFFICE...
29, Alhaji Masha Road, Surulere Lagos State.
:08188378318 or 08122453541

Kwesé, Beyond TV
I'm interested please.
But I need a clarification first
Re: Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... by Mekz23: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
What exactly do u want to be clarified on. We are here to answer all ur questions
Re: Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... by Mekz23: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

I'm interested please.
But I need a clarification first

What exactly do u want to be clarified on. Ask whatever questions and we equip u with all the required information
Re: Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... by BigBrother9ja: 3:13am On Jan 27, 2018
Mekz23:

What exactly do u want to be clarified on. Ask whatever questions and we equip u with all the required information
Thanks for the response.
I just don't really understand the payperview thing.
Is it like, if I subscribed for 30 days on the 1st of January for example, my subscription would end on the 30th of January if I watch for complete 24 hours all through the month? And it is possible for me to use such subscription for two months if I only watch for 12 hours in a day?
Re: Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... by Mekz23: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Thanks for the response.
I just don't really understand the payperview thing.
Is it like, if I subscribed for 30 days on the 1st of January for example, my subscription would end on the 30th of January if I watch for complete 24 hours all through the month? And it is possible for me to use such subscription for two months if I only watch for 12 hours in a day?

No sir, there's no pay per view for any subscription module. Pay per view is only on specific programs which is not for us here in Nigeria yet.
We only have three classes of subscription differentiated by time. 3 days, 7 days and 30 days as our pockets and budget can carry us
Re: Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... by BigBrother9ja: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mekz23:

No sir, there's no pay per view for any subscription module. Pay per view is only on specific programs which is not for us here in Nigeria yet.
We only have three classes of subscription differentiated by time. 3 days, 7 days and 30 days as our pockets and budget can carry us
Alright. Thanks
Can I pause and play?
I hope there is no charge for that like dstv pvr charge?
Re: Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Why must I pay 6k for TV I don't watch, why not 2k for a month, only cartoon na him daughter dey watch and my woman Yoruba movie ,I don't watch TV at all, even if on, I don't fancy it except a sex scenes
Re: Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... by agudonaldmac: 6:41am On Nov 08, 2019
Please anyone with idea how to activate icone l-990 HD decoder
Re: Kwesé TV Offers 5x Free Channels. Free To Air... by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:19am On Nov 09, 2019
Mekz23:
KWESE FREE SPORTS

Series and movies
KWESE PRIME
KWESE STORIES
KWESE MOVIE 1
KWESE MOVIES 2
KWESE MOVIES 3
AMC
VICELAND
PASSION
AFRICAN MOVIE Channel SERIES
ZEE BOLLYNOVA
ZEE BOLLYMOVIES
AFRICAN MOVIE CHANNELS
TRUE SERIES AND MOVIES
CBS REALITY
E! ENTERTAINMENT

sport
KFS
KWESE SPORT1
KWESE SPORT2
ESPN
NBA
LIVERPOOL TV
E SPORT TV
ARSENAL TV
SPURS TV
MAN CITY TV

business
KWESE KNOW
KWESE INC

Lifestyle and culture
ODISSEIA
DTX
IDX
TRAVEL CHANNEL
FLN
FASHION ONE

Documentary
ANIMAL SCIENCE
DISCOVERY SCIENCE.

Kids
KWESE KIDS
DREAMWORKS
TOONAMI
CARTOON NETWORK
BOOMERANG
POP
CBEEBIES
JIM JAM

Music
REVOLT
HIP TV
TRACE AFRICA
TRACE MZIKI
TRACE GOSPEL
BOX AFRICA

News and business
CNN
BBC WORLD NEWS
SKY NEWS
TVC NEWS
CHANNELS TV
AFRICA NEWS
AL JAZEERA
BLOOMBERG
FRANCE 24
DW

Faith
DOVE TV
HILLSONG
EWTN
FLOW TV
ITV

Kwesé TV knows the best route that leads to the front door, even better than anyone else.
Kwesé TV has been lunched in Nigeria and operates on higher orbit than others.

On Kwesé TV offerings, you watch your EFL previously known as Carling Cup. You watch weekly star matches of the EPL this season but, Kwesé TV has already bought the TV right to show all matches of the EPL next season. Kwesé TV is showing only weekly star matches of the EPL for now because DStv bought everything before Kwesé TV came onboard.
Kwesé TV is the home of NBA, World and Africa. It is free everyday and at all time on our dedicated channel, KFS 285. It is Kwesé Free Sports channel.
make una bring una price to 1900# monthly , how people pay more than that still baffle me, me self fit act for una. Even if una free , we still not get time to watch

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Startimes Unlock Code / Tiger HD Receiver Thread / I Need An Account On My Q-sat Decoder Is There Anybody That Can Do That For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.