Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum (2599 Views)

Breaking News: Aim Group, Owners Of Coolfm, Wazobia And Nigeriainfo Set To Launc / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by pendicle: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2014
It is kinda worrisome when a particular moderator or is It supermoderator usurp the entire FrontPage to only threads she created even if similar threads were created earlier.

It is all about ISHILOVE or what's with name again if you open any thread on the front page of nairaland, I know she is still basking in the utopia of being a MOD or SUPERMOD. Many worthwhile threads are on the politics section yet it is only the ones she created that goes on the FrontPage. This forum goes beyond a person mbok, many political stories are left languishing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2014
I woke up in France. Wanna sleep if I'll wake up in sambisa forest again.

2 Likes

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2014
I noticed that too. The thread about the corruption index was first created by Abagworo yesterday but it didn't make front page while hers did and other incidents too.

Ishilove my sister,please I advice you do it first come first serve basis to avoid problems.

Congrats on your appointment as a super mod

8 Likes

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by egift(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2014
When Our Oga said he wants to hire a Frontpage Moderator, we did not know that only her Posts will be approved for Frontpage. I had hope the usual method of screening and approving FP topics created by members would have been better.

1 Like

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by bestman09(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2014
Abuse of power and position

2 Likes

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by kennyslim1(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2014
Lanister:
I woke up in France. Wanna sleep if I'll wake up in sambisa forest again.

Na die u dey so o
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by walexGodson(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2014
Later una go say our govt corrupt,,,no b hin una dey do so na so d tin dey start oo

1 Like

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by omenka(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2014
Very true. The admin should take necessary steps to stem the tide.

1 Like

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by donphilopus: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2014
I also noticed that too. The Gombe jungle justice' threads were on this board earlier yesterday, but she created hers later and moved it to the homepage. Not too good.

I don't know what's preventing this from hitting the homepage: www.nairaland.com/2003907/tambuwal-withdrew-presidential-race-larger

BTW, una no like me at all o tongue. Even common happy birthday una no fit tell me. *vexing* grin!

3 Likes

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by pendy79: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2014
Rightly put. I have observed the trend since a week now or so.

Nice observation pendicle. Being a supermod should not be about you alone. Seun is the owner of nairaland and I rarely see him abuse that privilege though he is idi-amin part 2.

4 Likes

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2014
donphilopus:
I also noticed that too. The Gombe jungle justice' threads were on this board earlier yesterday, but she created hers later and moved it to the homepage. Not too good.

I don't know what's preventing this from hitting the homepage: www.nairaland.com/2003907/tambuwal-withdrew-presidential-race-larger

BTW, una no like me at all o tongue. Even common happy birthday una no fit tell me. *vexing* grin!
Happy birthday Don!

1 Like

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by donphilopus: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
Happy birthday Don!

Thanks ma! cheesy
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by pendy79: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Happy Birthday Don hoping say na the real you and not the stupid PDP daft clone.

1 Like

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by egift(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Chairman no vex. At least you for create "Today Na My Birthday" thread, abi you don't want to allocate money for Refreshments? grin

HBD and more fruitful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by donphilopus: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2014
pendy79:

Happy Birthday Don hoping say na the real you and not the stupid PDP daft clone.

Lol... Real me sir. Thanks very much!
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Wisdytech(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Fear not! God is alife!!
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by donphilopus: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2014
egift:

Chairman no vex. At least you for create "Today Na My Birthday" thread, abi you don't want to allocate money for Refreshments? grin

HBD and more fruitful years ahead.

Thanks very much, boss of life. @bold, lmao. Maybe that one go be later!

1 Like

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2014
I did call seun's attention to the gombe jungle justice thread..but Seun osewa will forever be bias.

Something tells me Nairaland has been bought by the TANtrums... But they will be in for a shocker..because

We are gonna kick their corrupt butts back to Otuoke

1 Like

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by hydeka: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2014
I have been recommending topics since this week but all seems to have been ignored. Not good.
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Ishilove: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2014
pendicle:
It is kinda worrisome when a particular moderator or is It supermoderator usurp the entire FrontPage to only threads she created even if similar threads were created earlier.

It is all about ISHILOVE or what's with name again if you open any thread on the front page of nairaland, I know she is still basking in the utopia of being a MOD or SUPERMOD. Many worthwhile threads are on the politics section yet it is only the ones she created that goes on the FrontPage. This forum goes beyond a person mbok, many political stories are left languishing.
CC: Seun
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Ishilove: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
I noticed that too. The thread about the corruption index was first created by Abagworo yesterday but it didn't make front page while hers did and other incidents too.

Ishilove my sister,please I advice you do it first come first serve basis to avoid problems.

Congrats on your appointment as a super mod
Thanks madam berem. Anytime a thread is created by me and posted to the fp, I check first to see if any other person has created it. If no, then I will create it. If yes, I post the user's thread. In Abagworo's case I had no idea it had already been created. Please can you post the link, because I checked.
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Ishilove: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2014
And NO, I don't hog the frontpage. There are several threads from other users on the frontpage which I posted.
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by GEJfan1: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2014
donphilopus:

happy birthday
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by bamosagie(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2014
This APC people and complain, they will soon go to court.

Just Joking o!

1 Like

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:

Thanks madam berem. Anytime a thread is created by me and posted to the fp, I check first to see if any other person has created it. If no, then I will create it. If yes, I post the user's thread. In Abagworo's case I had no idea it had already been created. Please can you post the link, because I checked.

https://www.nairaland.com/2003461/nigeria-ranks-4th-global-terror
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by egift(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2014
bamosagie:
Just Joking o!

Here is your right destination: https://www.nairaland.com/jokes - Safe Journey.

2 Likes

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Ishilove: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:

https://www.nairaland.com/2003461/nigeria-ranks-4th-global-terror
Okay thanks. I will be more careful next time embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by EdCure: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2014
bestman09:
Abuse of power and position
Most common among women.

2 Likes

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:

Okay thanks. I will be more careful next time embarassed
cool cool
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2014
she is an APshit no doubt
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Mization(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
.. Seun himself is guilty of this act.. I created a thread on Sunday in the Religion section about "Pastor Adeboye being afraid of death too" ,after doing a vigorous search to confirm the topic isn't there yet.

Minutes later, Seun created same thread and sent it to front page immediately. I then asked myself, If I can check to see if a similar thread dosen't exist to avoid double post , Why can't Seun the owner of the site do so..

Pls appreciate people that go out of their way to make this place an information filled zone and pls end d partiality.
#Bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Internet Fraudster Jailed In Uk / Most Annoying Nairalander And An Advise To Him Or Her / Barcanista Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.