Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum (2627 Views)

Breaking News: Aim Group, Owners Of Coolfm, Wazobia And Nigeriainfo Set To Launc / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by donphilopus: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
GoatluckJonafuck:
happy birthday

Thanks master!
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by nduchucks: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
I think Ishilove is a very gracious lady who deserves to be given a break. It is clear that she is doing her best without any hidden agenda. Given that she's only been in service for a few days, I'd give her an A+. She will only improve with time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by DesertCommado: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Since she have accepted her mistake no kai
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by adanduka: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
I noticed that too. The thread about the corruption index was first created by Abagworo yesterday but it didn't make front page while hers did and other incidents too.

Ishilove my sister,please I advice you do it first come first serve basis to avoid problems.

Congrats on your appointment as a super mod

That's why she's a supermod.
She's got what I'll call 'FRONTPAGE POWERS'. grin
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by donphilopus: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:

And NO, I don't hog the frontpage. There are several threads from other users on the frontpage which I posted.

You can click on my profile and click on my Tambuwal's thread and see for yourself that you were mentioned, but ignored it.
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by IYANGBALI: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Seun tell your mURderator and super mURderators to stop creating threads and just focus on their work,that just the way out,if they want to create threads,they should resign from their posts and join us the floor members. Come to think of it,he get 1 of your mods wey I dey hungry to slap

1 Like

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by IYANGBALI: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
bestman09:
Abuse of power and position
imagine what she will do if she becomes the minister of power to steal or first lady,na to sell Nigeria go be her priority
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by IYANGBALI: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
adanduka:

That's why she's a supermod.
She's got what I'll call 'FRONTPAGE POWERS'. grin
no she has bottom power
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by IYANGBALI: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
soe:
I did call seun's attention to the gombe jungle justice thread..but Seun osewa will forever be bias.

Something tells me Nairaland has been bought by the TANtrums... But they will be in for a shocker..because

We are gonna kick their corrupt butts back to Otuoke
chisos!seun,seun,seun where are you?see what this guy wroted about you
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Xkhalibur(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove is a very intelligent and clever lady. Give her a break. She is new on the job and trust me when I say she will only get better with time.

1 Like

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:

And NO, I don't hog the frontpage. There are several threads from other users on the frontpage which I posted.
You are doing a good job jare.

2 Likes

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by tpiah2: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
egift:
When Our Oga said he wants to hire a Frontpage Moderator, we did not know that only her Posts will be approved for Frontpage.

Sometimes they advertise like that without telling people they already know who the position is for.

1 Like

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by tpiah2: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ topic

Why did they hide the names of moderators who ban people.

For example, r231 banned my id till 2042, but now his name has been changed to "banned by a moderator till 2042" instead of " banned by r231 till 2042".

Is it to cover for ishilove mainly? So people she bans wont know she banned them?
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
tpiah2:
@ topic

Why did they hide the names of moderators who ban people.

For example, r231 banned my id till 2042, but now his name has been changed to "banned by a moderator till 2042" instead of " banned by r231 till 2042".

Is it to cover for ishilove mainly? So people she bans wont know she banned them?
Do you enjoy trolling so much??
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Ishilove: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

You are doing a good job jare.
Xkhalibur:

Ishilove is a very intelligent and clever lady. Give her a break. She is new on the job and trust me when I say she will only get better with time.
Thanks smiley

Nduchucks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tpiah2, get off my back. Stop being a troll for once and act civil. That you got banned till 2042 speaks volumes about your unsavoury reputation on this forum.

Nuff said.
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by tpiah2: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:
Tpiah2, get off my back. Stop being a troll for once and act civil. That you got banned till 2042 speaks volumes about your unsavoury reputation on this forum.

Seriously though, why do you always lose your marbles anytime you see me posting?

You go out of your way to slander me and cackle in glee anytime you think you got a"one up".

This has to be classified as a mental disorder, not joking.

Did a male you're admiring, admire me?

Anyway, enough chitchat, I don't like your back and forth habit.
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by tpiah2: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hide whatever you need to hide abeg.
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
tpiah2:

Sometimes they advertise like that without telling people they already know who the position is for.

My point exactly. Later people would come and say Nigeria is bad.
Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by Xkhalibur(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:

Thanks smiley

Nduchucks smiley

We got your back girl. Do us proud.

Congrats on the appointment. You deserve it as one of the warriors against scams in the Auto section.

1 Like

Re: Attention! Owners Of Nairaland Forum by zimoni(f): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ishilove:

Thanks madam berem. Anytime a thread is created by me and posted to the fp, I check first to see if any other person has created it. If no, then I will create it. If yes, I post the user's thread. In Abagworo's case I had no idea it had already been created. Please can you post the link, because I checked.

So, you are now the Commander-In-Chief of Front Page?

Congratulations on the appointment.

Make sure you pay your tithe to my church ooooooo.

Happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Nigerian Lady Who Charges 6k To Twerk / Redemption Song For Nigeria: why I will vote Peter obi / Naeto C Releases New Hit Song,duro Featuring Y.q,i Wonder Why He Loves Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.