Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here (4473 Views)

2013/2014 Admission!!! Get Your Original JAMB Scratch Card From JAMB!!! / JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. / My Jamb Result Slip! Help: Its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by kaysy(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2014
How to Get Your JAMB Admission Letter or Original JAMB Result Slip through Nairaschools Education Services.
Kindly follow these instructions below, send your details in this format to nairaschools@gmail.com

1. Name
2. JAMB Registration Number
3. Phone Number
4. Email Address
5. Purpose for Payment e.g. (JAMB Admission Letter) OR (JAMB Original Result Slip)

Send it to us at nairaschools@gmail.com you will receive a payment reply within 10mins, please read the message sent to you carefully and follow instructions; your request will be processed within 24hours from confirmation Of Payment and a copy of your JAMB ADMISSION LETTER OR ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT SLIP will be sent to your email. Cost of Scratch Card & Processing each is N1,500 Only.

Importance of Having Your JAMB Admission Letter or Original JAMB Result Slip through Nairaschools Education Services in Your Email.

1. It Is Always Safe In Your Email. Even If you misplaces one copy, Simply Log into Your Email and Reprint it same way.

2. No Scratch Card Is Required For Re-Printing. You can Print Hundreds of Times.

3. It is the Original Copy from JAMB that has your passport embedded on it and it is accepted in any school.

CLICK HERE TO SEE SAMPLES OF JAMB ADMISSION LETTER & ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT SLIP
Re: Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by SoftThImy1(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2014
.....And how much is it?
Re: Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by kaysy(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2014
SoftThImy1:
.....And how much is it?

Its N1,500 Only.
Re: Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by SoftThImy1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
kaysy:

Its N1,500 Only.
Noted!
Re: Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by kaysy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Anyone can apply and get it from anywhere
Re: Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by medoyin(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
kaysy:
Anyone can apply and get it from anywhere

Need your services..sent an email
Re: Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by kaysy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
medoyin:

Need your services..sent an email
We got your mail....
Please DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES TO THIS E-MAIL. Simply follow the laid down instructions.

All Questions/Inquiries should be posted here, we'll reply you. Thanks
Re: Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by kaysy(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2014
All Requests sent to us have been processed, kindly check your email to print your document. Thanks
Re: Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by ayomill62(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2015
Can I get mine too from you I did jamb in 2011
Re: Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by kaysy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
JAMB 2015 Original Result Slip now available, you can now send in your details.
Re: Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by Pitykitten: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pitykitten:
I need to reach you. Very big,very urgent. Pls flash/text/call 08162765183
I need to reach you. Very big,very urgent. Pls
Re: Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by kaysy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pitykitten:
I need to reach you. Very big,very urgent. Pls flash/text/call 08162765183

CLICK HERE to visit our Website... Then Click Contact Us
Re: Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by Pitykitten: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by kaysy(m): 9:37am On Aug 05, 2015
Still available.
Re: Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here by chapatti: 5:35am On Sep 01, 2015
How To Obtain Original JAMB Admission Letter.

Now, before i start to teach or show you the simple steps and procedures involved in obtaining the Original Jamb Admission Letter, i must let us understand the reasons you should have one.

The jamb original Letter is a classified document which has your name imprinted on it. This piece of document is as important as your admission is into any higher institution because it gives you certified legitimacy that you been given educational admission into any degree programme of your choice in any of the Nigerian higher institution of learning.

This document of yours, contains some specific information about the higher institution that have granted you admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you pursue and the duration of the course.
We are now processing admission

Purpose For Original JAMB Admission letter.

The original Jamb Letter,is issued only by JAMB, which happens to be the only authorized Educational board in Nigeria for Tertiary Institutions

1. One of the core reason for this document is to actually verify your admission status to anyone, higher institutions in Nigeria.

2. Without the Original JAMB Letter, you cannot be enlisted for National Youth Service Corps Programme (NYSC) in Nigeria.

Nigeria. It is issued by ONLY JAMB, the only authorized Educational board in Nigeria for Tertiary Institutions

According to official report from the JAMB office, The Original JAMB Admission letter is actually meant for both the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and for Direct Entry candidates.

Below i have also listed some of the importance of the JAMB Original Letter. They include the following.

1. It will be required of you to complete your admission registration and clearance process.

2. Like i said before, it is needful so that you can be accepted and deployed for the National Youth Service Programme (NYSC).

3. For those candidates who will be applying for a scholarship, they will need the Original JAMB Letter.

4. For those who will like to further their education in foreign countries, or in Nigerian higher learning centers etc, they will be required to show their Original Jamb Letter for due procedures.
Source >>> How To Obtain Original JAMB Admission Letter.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria...... Jonathan's story / Poverty & Parental Illiteracy; Main Barriers To Girl Child Education: Noipolls / NOUN PAST QUESTIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.