Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Will I Be Granted A Redepeployment To Lagos On These Ground - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Will I Be Granted A Redepeployment To Lagos On These Ground (1182 Views)

Will i Be Exempeted? / Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here / If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Be Granted A Redepeployment To Lagos On These Ground by Vicky2k(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Please Corp Members in the house, I am a Stream 2 Corp Member who was posted to Borno State. I have a work in Lagos and i need to redeploy to Lagos state. With my Employer's employment letter so that i can do my PPA there. I hear it is not easy to Redeploy to Lagos due to the large Number of Corp Members.
Will my Request to Redeploy to Lagos be Considered
Re: Will I Be Granted A Redepeployment To Lagos On These Ground by Merlissa(f): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2014
go get a good doctor's report at government hospital in lagos...
Re: Will I Be Granted A Redepeployment To Lagos On These Ground by Vicky2k(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Merlissa:
go get a good doctor's report at government hospital in lagos...
I want to Redeploy not on the grounds of Medical, but on Insecurity Grounds since na Borno State dem Deploy me go.
Re: Will I Be Granted A Redepeployment To Lagos On These Ground by Merlissa(f): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vicky2k:

I want to Redeploy not on the grounds of Medical, but on Insecurity Grounds since na Borno State dem Deploy me go.

medical is faster... but you can try insecurity... i tot they weren't deploying people there
Re: Will I Be Granted A Redepeployment To Lagos On These Ground by Vicky2k(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
@Merlissa, Thanks for your Advice

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Granted A Redepeployment To Lagos On These Ground by opymx: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2014
I was posted

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Granted A Redepeployment To Lagos On These Ground by Vicky2k(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
opymx:
I was posted to borno state last yr. During our redeployment processing, corpers with medical certificates were nt allowed to redeploy based on their medical certificates. All borno corpers were redeployed based on insecurity.
Thanks Bro
Re: Will I Be Granted A Redepeployment To Lagos On These Ground by Claroo(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ur redeployment is automatic

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Here Heard Of "Food Bureau Of Africa In Collaboration With Nysc" / FG Kicks Off Process Of Increasing Allowance Of NYSC Members. / Nysc 2019 Batch B Latest Update And Nysc Frequently Asked Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.