Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,141 members, 7,863,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923861 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
For those testing me

You calling it quits/ as I be busting on beats/ with your "ddick in my toilet", you couldn't "ffuck with my sshit"/
I got ddope flows/
You like a "poor farmer", you got "no hoes"/
You better get your cake up/
Its like your "cosmetics in your toilet" cause of all the "sshit you make up"/
You can feed me the beef raw/
Cause I "handle bars" like strippers in "strip clubs"/
you spit wack/ your sshit lack/ dopeness... If I gave you gifts... You wouldn't still rap/
Nigga ain't nobody touching me/
I'm like HIV... I kill anyone who ffucks with me/
You ain't as ill as you think/
Only time you could give a "ddope punch"... was when you put cocaine in a drink/
Your metaphors are outplayed/
Like a "skinny dude in uk"... I'll leave you searching for pounds mate/

Nosa
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2013

If niggas weapons are drawn/ Ill address beef in a separate song/
I'm here to celebrate a year of marriage successfully gone/
and we still getting along/ cos it's an inseparable bond/
Still got that biological attraction. . . cos our chemistry's strong/
Just booked a trip to Jamaica for a nice retreat/ 5 star hotel for my wife to sleep/
to satisfy her expensive taste. . . in a country. . .where life is cheap!!/
niggas might critique/ and ask why I gained weight and my size increased/
My answer. . . you can't carry a fat wallet. . . . on a slight physique!!/

Now time for beef. . .

They better warn this heathen/ that the sword I'm sheathing/ cause ruptured bleeding/
I ain't GZA. . . but my 'liquid swords'. . .will give him a 'solid beating'!! /
If he's f@cking eating/ I'll run in and spray/ bullets while he ordering steak/
Billionaire puns. . . I shoot up the restaurant. . . and start a "War in Buffet"!!!/
He's boring and g@y/ so call it a day/ before I make dude's murk him/
I had angels cursing/. . . after I bust papal sp3rm in. . .the faithful virgin!!!/
Every verse is a fabled sermon/ to convince doubting Thomases who ain't too certain/
that I'm the no1 spitter. . . from Kuwait to Durban!!/
I lacerate your sternum/ cos your story only creates diversion/
but I'm the King like James. . . translation. . . niggas only rate my version!!/
And I let my gun put crazy work in. . . cos I'm a lazy person!!/

I'm potentially killing/ every single entity living/ that threaten this ebony villain/
so any enemy dissing/ had better be/ telling me/ . . he only meant to be kidding!/
cos the techs I be spitting/ ensure his whole chest would be missing/
cos my bullets pierce teflon. . . when I empty the clip in/
So if you don't wanna end up a victim/ when my weapon be ripping/
You best ensure. . . your bulletproof vest. . . density thicken!!!/
I bury this chicken/ let Aluu residents strip him/
for 30 minutes of injury time. . . before the death penalty kick in!/
No empathy/ for his felony/ before the kerosene lit him/
They say Ibi a stingy guy. . . but I definitely give him. . . the most generous whipping!!!/

oNe
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ibime happy wedding anniversary.

They better warn this heathen/
that the sword I'm sheathing/
cause ruptured bleeding/
I ain't GZA. . . but my 'liquid
swords'. . .will give him a 'solid
beating'!! /
If he's f@cking eating/ I'll run in
and spray/ bullets while he
ordering steak/
Billionaire puns. . . I shoot up the
restaurant. . . and start a "War in
Buffet"!!!/

Holy Jehosaphat !!!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
....while d old-men are enterring wit their walking-stick/i'll just produce dem wit beef by sexin a f**king-steak/grey hair, but their head still dutty like a mockery-pprick/i spitt flows badt like i swallowed a rotten-egg when others spitting a sloppery-thing/hear me wella or don't ask for a more re-pit(repeat)/when I slapp ma palm on dis fagg's face/their eyes strike a deal like say moon-light is ah sun-day/i'm known to f**k craayy/with fingers in dripping c.umm then i'll straw it wit a mock spprayy/i duck-play/cos ama serious lad when it comes to f**k babes/i bring about 'cops(corpse)' like am mully in X-file/i dent while/i stick nosa's arms in ur dense-wife/i release flows holy, like khim's mense's-white/peeps be like why Maestro always introduce khim in his best-shiite/but i just tell em 'dats all' like Mr shem in Channels next-try/.. Call me klitschko, cos i'm known to stop dis samuel's bout/den i'll introduce my brother-Lyrics to end is graviel's-tout/i wheel punches straight to haterz face, like i'm professor of x-men/a murderer I am, cos unlike assassin, i don't nid dime to rest-them/R.I.P will be flowing like accolade raised by the best-men with tha crest-gem/this fagg's can only bring beak when they threat-hen/only if sleak accept Seun's c/o will i use my head to bet-then{na joke o}/i'm still phresh unlike Grannies Mcees who go around in wheel-chairs/they lack leg to stand me and also their pprick they use to feel-fears/i get high with ma dopeness, so f**k it, i've killed-beers/a chilled-cheers from hignesses to get a cold-clap when i peel-peers/i steal-chair, so i can hav my seat on dis fagg's brain with my steel-share/what da f**k do I need 3.3 for when i've got my pill-here/ Oya o..
Let em jump in dis play with their weak-flows/cos we known to score goals, like say na basketball we come dey quick-throw/f**k 'hell', when i've already jumped in a 'big-hoe'{L-O}/i crack neck of haterz and twig-foes/take medicine they say... I'm sick, so?/
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ibime: I'm potentially killing/ every
single entity living/ that
threaten this ebony villain/
so any enemy dissing/ had
better be/ telling me/ . . he only
meant to be kidding!/
cos the techs I be spitting/
ensure his whole chest would
be missing/
cos my bullets pierce teflon. . .
when I empty the clip in/

This ninja na real huge inspiration. Dayuuum!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
nosa gold: If I gave you gifts... You wouldn't still rap/
Ibime: .

Smooth.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ibime: .

I bury this chicken/ let Aluu residents strip him/
for 30 minutes of injury time. . . before the death penalty kick in!/

Pretty sick this...

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
!Damn! IBIME is d real "boss"...am done With Taxis!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Jumping Jesophat/ and something that goes with that/ - Masta Ace

I hail una o! Comments much appreciated.

Palm Sunday present for una. . . . Pidgin English collaboration by Ibime (Samanga) and Krayola from 3 years ago. . . back when NL was buzzing with ill emcees to collaborate with, unlike some dudes now wey dey form rap maestro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp2RfL0YGxs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ibime: Jumping Jesophat/ and something that goes with that/ - Masta Ace

I hail una o! Comments much appreciated.

Palm Sunday present for una. . . . Pidgin English collaboration by Ibime (Samanga) and Krayola from 3 years ago. . . back when NL was buzzing with ill emcees to collaborate with, unlike some dudes now wey dey form rap maestro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp2RfL0YGxs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
i'm touched.... Lwkmd, wu get ya time? U've heard it from others, u are maestro at rhymes only ... Other crit? U don't meet up to standards, maybe its cos u still on wheel chair doh
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ibime na lie . . . drop Easter cypher for this year. Make I see wetin I go take ginger myself . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
.....haterz-hatin/its pass their turn, so waiters-wetin/oldies forming young when ya mates are-mating/don't care what the others may-think/i just don't like being boss around, like 'oga at the top' unknowingly doing a crayy-thing/i'll pardon their jaws, so that when others wanna snap, they can just shout 'granny pls say-cheese/f**ktard... Yea i ain't been-to-studio/but 'grandpa' forming strong, i don't need to see-yo-judo/cos its surely you on the floor like car-pet, so baba u can go free-on-ludo/evictee, but u won't win nothing against nobody, just like that bossy-soludo/i rep-hard/so when dis faggs looking for soft place.. Dey should know dey've stepped-bad/wrong turn, go to 'grannies thread' not the sign on tha left-card/cos it obviously says "young, strong and for tha best-lad"/sowi, i may sound rude, peepz like ibime will be like ''dis guy z da next-nerd"/i'll take it as a compliment till u die on ya test-fly/rolling deep, vuvuzela to their mouth, prolly why dey make-noise/'lemme compete wit Maestro', surely dats a fake-choice/s.emen from old man won't still create-boiz/but they call themselves 'protegee', when me, i've ridden dem far like staked-horse/.......dot.com, wit punches, surely dat'll intern-earth/blizzard-pet/i bring down best/so don't even mime the poem 'up we go', cos u'll end up limping with 'sling-arm-rest'/i string-amms-first to play safe, especially wit haterz around to bleep-da-damn-chest/
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Jumping Jehosaphat/ and something that goes with that/
My rhymes are tighter than Ibime's whosky pants!!/ - Mikuz

grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
F**k ya smileys.. U are known to kiss Ibime's butt.. You, yes you..
>
answer all question,
-Who is that you ?
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2013
mikuz: Jumping Jehosaphat/ and something that goes with that/
My rhymes are tighter than Ibime's whosky pants!!/

dj5naira: The metaphor is bland . . . + that was an unholy fact/
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
13 minutes . . .

For the unruly brat/ who just called me a f@g/ should better be watching his back/
. . . cos its like he w@nks a garbarge can . . the way he always comes up with trash!/
Im known from Warri to Lag/ but he torture the fans . . with the rubbish he drafts/ cos his puns are always faulty and wack/
. . . with his 'economy' wordplay . . he needs to be brought in and slapped!/
Nothing he spat/ is ever worthy of claps/
I break his head with a CD player . . just to get him stopped in his tracks!/
I impale your @ss/ cos you must be insane to brag/
. . . but to cut the long story short . . You ll be ashamed to spar . . If we de-tail your stats!/
Call me the Achebe of rap/ known to murder with frees/
My lyrics make his Things Fall Apart . . till hes No Longer At Ease!/
Mechanic . . hes all covered with grease/ thats why his girl is wild and callous/ she would fall for you if you drive a Lexus/
On YIM . . whenever a guy says hi . . shes always quick to 'write back' like Ramos!/
I score high when renowned elites rate my diss songs in infact/ cos they rip jaws in parts/
. . . but no eLITE-RATE-YOURS even if its a WRITTEN WORK OF ART!/
This is just a 13 minutes free/ yet I lyrically molested him/
. . . but If he claims otherwise . . then know its all a 'Lie' . . like ACN's 'publicity secretary'!/
Re: Flow For Rank by Drizzle007(m): 2:48am On Mar 26, 2013
ibime tops the game here.... Mikuz rili has notin to offer anymore. Sleak wouldnt raise the game. Maestero chose comedy to rap nd nw he is tryna combine it. Dj5naira knws he's game is up. Nosa is lyk the next big tin. Drizzle is too busy wit skul stuff so he cnt skool dis emcees.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 4:51am On Mar 26, 2013
Drizzle007: Dj5naira knws he's game is up.

I kept it there on purpose.
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 5:55am On Mar 26, 2013
Drizzle007: Nosa is lyk the next big tin.

Word up
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2013
Who's Drizzle? Oh! Drizzling rain.... Yea, true, i comedize my rap{chai,see oyinbo}
Re: Flow For Rank by folarin22(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2013
Sumthins abt get killed! 20mins shid

Lets talk bout hw wacks trynna cope/bout how we 'stay on d block of d streets'. . . .just to get dope/bout how we 'fight ta survive'. . .buh wid slim hope/bt with weak chances/the distances/of bein dope its 'very cold'. . . .it lives in atlantics!!/

I want ma dopeness to be flying outta dis world/bt where d 'money to be crankin in a spaceship'. . . .oh God!!/is it possible to 'get dope'. . .and stay 'outta bars?/when d cops 'be chasin me wid armor tanks'. . .cos the boys 'gettin there'. . .faster than cars?!!/

I hope am gan be 'riches dopest gangster' before I die. . . .Pablo Escobar/while dis 'Gay ballers' weave skills wid d 'balls'. . .beta dan Ronaldinho's Legover!!/

Nd we 'roam through the streets'. . . .like drug dealers. . .selling 'dope shids at hand/Nd I'm a 'dope baller' bringing down ya 9's. . . .Red Devil's Ferdinand!!/
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2013
Mikuz and Sleakid...I see U On FB! Tight verses bros!
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
ILLScripts: Mikuz and Sleakid...I see U On FB! Tight verses bros!
lwkmd topical killer.. Pray they dnt pair us at irg tag battle.. Lolz big upz bruv
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
Dj5naira, borrowed one or two lines from you for my new track..... Op dey aint copyrighted.... Lolzzzz, nothing too direct sha... Jex tellin
Re: Flow For Rank by kerijay(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
Quick One
Like A misplaced Watch,Time Nor Dey/
So i Gotta drop some Doppe shitte before i go back Again/
Coz i Cant Watch Things FALL APART...Chinua Achebe/
Respect to Ibime,Mikuz and Dj5naira who always spit on 'bars' like they were never granted Bail/

Back to Real Matters

I'm back like i forgot my Android Charger/with flows hotter than Pompey' s Lava/
I'm so Rugged even Modenine knows I'm the Baba/........... even the Chairman you wished for forget M.I Abaga/
Call me a pacifist coz i dont do Battles/.......But If you mess with me I might leave your brains in Shambles/
The Game Is a Win Or Lose Situation,guess that what Life is......Full of gambles/
Now back to Dopey business/ Still incurable coz i'm still with the Illness/
Flows are Dirtier than Life in a Slum/.........f~uckk 9 months i always Deliver each time i ccum/
...........Like Relegated English Clubs amateur rappers wan drop 'Shittu'/ coz my bars Rated A's,some of them wan B2/
I've gat a Campus brain with good reasoning Faculties/Reality Ish aintt talking Rhapsodies/
Like a Lady's Wear i'll always be 'On This'(Undies)/.............Kerijay Like an Oil Rig to the game even abdulkareem knows He Drills(Idris)/
Chevron Ish i spit Petrol/Ya can only meet me at the top When i laylow/
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
ojoawo: Dj5naira, borrowed one or two lines from you for my new track..... Op dey aint copyrighted.... Lolzzzz, nothing too direct sha... Jex tellin

They ain't ©ed.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Tis not a proverb of one man's meat is another man's poison/
But a relation innermost wrongings . . . Rebeccas 'Core Sin' !/
Fact is . we Anitas groomed you Diss-ciples . . . y'all Baker's Dozen/

And we don't make records . . . (ah! we set it) like Gaza Trend/
This hiphop artiste is a menace . . . call me Sasha Fierce!/

Surely, weekends will bleed on its back if I Palm Sunday/
All night she wouldn't rest/ from sunrise to sunset/ I would make your girl Sheepishly cry . . . cos I could Ram all day/
The tale is gettin' more uglier by the day/ bet you'd be havin' your last laff in jail/ while I send trolls to tickle your Ball & Chain/

Reversin' ya craps . you blind calfs bore . . . you won't see D turn 'tay bulls' !/
Season vets daily on ma death List . . . cos I know my Thymes Table/

No way out/ for the fake tout/ cos the prisoner is in fetters/ so i'd have his testicles splattered/ all over the fences . . . when I kick his Balls to the Wall/
Those brainy Ogbono artistes . . . should move back and also Wit Draw!/

The local indigene shouldn't phuck with me/ cos we've crunched ''Big Apples'' way up New York City/ last beef standin' . . . got ma Diss Stanced/ but the farthest place hes ever been to is distanced/ within the community . . . from his own backyard/
Soon he'd be gone/ if he thinks im his son/
So he had better start to run/ cos i'd get him by stealth/
Capital punishment when I suffocate the guardian to death/ after I Bag Dad/

Immaculate barz we scribe . . . even Virgin Marys' hail/
Do not Diss Turb . illegals @work/ paint the mannequin from white with charcoal brush . . . till ITS blackmail!/
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
Easter is here abi?

I'll cross the pain barrier/till I end a man's carreer/
attacking with[i] fullforce[/i] like i'm dispatching some amoured personnel carriers/
Here to collect y'all rent arrears/buncha delinquent tenants/
You a lion in the cat familly but u'll be a 'pussy' witnessing a belligerent elephant/
Lucifer is the most recent celebrant/cos many souls barely rest in peace/
I'm trying to open the eyes of the blind with rhymes . . just test and see/
testing me/ he lack the motivations cos i ain't seeing rowland next to him/
I'll rupture ur chin . . I ain't pulling ya legs like greco-roman-wrestling/
No man best than me/ I'll grip the mic and murder singers with rap/
In battle . . fans will root for me cos my rhymes ginger they swag/
That's a glittering fact/ u niggas are like football sides in this rap/
who could come up with diamond formations . but still won't shine in a match/
I'll be taking swipes at these cats/..test of mettle for weak guys/
I ain't seeing amazing flows at all..may be cos I ain't never settled at seasides/
Now they put u on same level as streetwize/and u marveled at cheap lies/
But I'll hit u with a mystery punch that will swollen ur gums and treble ur teeth size/
I'll meddle in each fight/ but if you take it personal and start grimacing face/
You'll be wounded and thunderstruck . by the bars I'm saving for rainy days/
Re: Flow For Rank by Chrixsmithrock(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
8mins shid***

... ...Leqqo

Amma free born saiLor, so ah dnt qve a damn 2 citizenship, jux lyk seeinq ur uncLe'Z dauqhta in a wrestLinq ah'L b fast 2 qve chy niece kick coz wid ur dry ease prick yha cnt qve a reaL qeek phuck. UnLez yha reLeasin 4rm yha qranny'Z d1ck... ... ...
Yha'L fink ahm tlkinq rum dividers wen ah say ah'L curtain two dix b1tchs matter, so wen yha hea in dix qame he'Z increasinq den knw he'Z onLi qettinq fatter, Lyk a standard bank ah chatter weapons 2 scata weakpuns coz 4rm d way ahm shootinq iLL, yha'L b quessinq ah hav sick quns... ... ...
Lyk speakinq on a puLpit, ah alter words wich ahv no synonyms tiL dey see no nims, coz bin a treasure finder ahm stiL a qoaL-diqqer,oLds kiLLer nd boLds steaLer, coz ah rip souL'Z jux 4 fun. Do wen yha hea d boi iz in d bLock den knw he wz freezed by a mere eyes, fear rise, no wonda mah Linez r qerrin tasty wen ah tear spies, coz d faq speakin d onLi tym we hear Lies... ... ...
Re: Flow For Rank by nickelkid(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hmm
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
You wanna fight my man/ soon as you sight my fans/ you ever seen fat joe in skinny jeans? That's how tight I am/
This girl said she was stressed out at night/ that's why I eased-her(easter) like the resurrection of christ/
I said I'm the sshit son/ cause if rappers were given grades... You wouldn't B1/
I'm sick nigga and it ain't even hard to tell/
Since the "devil got no wings" I guess you ain't as "fly as hell"/
Cause nowadays niggas wanna show off/
Even with "a bomb in your toilet" nigga your "sshit wouldn't blow up"/
Nosa get beaten?... That's impossible/
So don't make me "lose my patience" like a wack hospital/
Everything I spit is raw/
I'll lay your "brains on a plate"... Literally that's food for thought/

Word up

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.