Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923602 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
We really don't av to go into d details Ibime.

No questions about your cred. Though can't stop wondering why my radio never plays Ibime thou. Why is Ibime not mainstream?
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
ojoawo: We really don't av to go into d details Ibime.

No questions about your cred. Though can't stop wondering why my radio never plays Ibime thou. Why is Ibime not mainstream?

That's a silly question. Rap is a hobby not a hustle. 90% of your Nigerian rappers being played on radio are not living a better life than me and would swap places with me in a jiffy so wetin concern me?
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ibime:

That's a silly question. Rap is a hobby not a hustle. 90% of your Nigerian rappers being played on radio are not living a better life than me and would swap places with me in a jiffy so wetin concern me?

I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION !!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
ojoawo:

I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION !!!

Apologies. . . I thought you were being cheeky due to your first line! smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ibime I didn't battle Illscripts. I have never battled him before. He's just wants to make it look like he's better than me at every cost. There was this contest on FB. We got seeded into the same group together with Sleak and one other ninja. The first round was structured in such a way that the best two verses that kills the topic - 'Only If', qualifies for the next stage. Illscripts was voted as the ninja with the illest verse and mine was second best - according to the judges!
He's now translating it to mean that he has defeated me like we went head to head.
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ibime:

Apologies. . . I thought you were being cheeky due to your first line! smiley

No love lost

.... Jes had to ask why you didn't go mainstream cos u so depriving the world of some good-ish by not... We know you dopee and you know same, you have all the required crits to be mainstream, so d question y u nt mainstream.

So I don't keep derailin...

The psycho-path is here, flows on a crazyy journey route//
U jes like comedy umpires, your bars sounding like funny flutes//
should I say google it, cos ur lines are off the route//
am the legend that you seek, can b darken rahl if you trouble it//

I dropped standard bars so high am now the S.I unit//
Am alone in the island of the dopesst, rare profiled system lyk a X-eyed unix//
Cos am so Outta of ya space, I dropped alienic bars till I was exiled to it//
Burnt down jupiter wif my mecurial flows, so sucidal- special guest in hell, even drove a car to it//

My flow so pluto to you, farther than your thoughts can go//
I even attach a bulb to your lines, still the dots won't glow//
My bars so diabetic, eat my sh*t- you need d sugar to grow//
Guess need higher voltage to decipher dat cos ur IQ jes so low//

Haunted by my past, buh in my presence... It just don't bite//
classically speaking, am just the next best thing walked by//
So lemme wrap dis up like a maestro, anyone who beefs wan die//
Am simply a revelation cos @ my genesis y'all was blind//
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
ojoawo: Dj5naira, borrowed one or two lines from you for my new track..... Lolzzzz, nothing too direct sha... Jex tellin

dj5naira: Dis gameboi sketch Nintendo Wii-puns on notepad/
ojoawo:
I sketch my wii-puns like nintendo prior my team//

dj5naira:
You Miss the crux of ma Beat each time . . . when u drop Rhyme 'N' Skim/
Dyin' for ma Gregorian Chants . . . which you latently Mime 'N' Hymn/
ojoawo:
While I rhyme and skim to my mom my mimes, my hymns//

ojoawo:
Wat ya fink?

**rubbing chin**
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
Dj5naira: Questions & Blunders.
Stop exposing yourself. Any ninja who sees that would notice I was tryna be sarcastic. Why didn't you ask yourself why I placed the word in bold. Illscripts typed seeing for seen. I picked on it and used it to make jest of him . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
mikuz: Stop exposing yourself.

**quickly wears his clothes**
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
ojoawo:
My bars so diabetic, eat my sh*t- you need d sugar to grow//

My line of the day : )
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
Smh here o...laugh wan kill me oooo.....
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
mikuz: Ibime I didn't battle Illscripts. I have never battled him before. He's just wants to make it look like he's better than me at every cost. There was this contest on FB. We got seeded into the same group together with Sleak and one other ninja. The first round was structured in such a way that the best two verses that kills the topic - 'Only If', qualifies for the next stage. Illscripts was voted as the ninja with the illest verse and mine was second best - according to the judges!
He's now translating it to mean that he has defeated me like we went head to head.

Lets see the verses please!
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
ojoawo:
But he did beat you twice and by popular opinion adjudged the best back den on NL.
Ibime:
Nah he beat me once.
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
dj5naira:

My line of the day : )

I double sight you
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
We were expected to do 4 bars/ 8 lines on the topic . . .

Mikuz

She says she loves the way Im
using ma skills/ that she likes
the fact that the lines Im fusing
are ill/
. . . but she would accept to be
my 'sole' mate . . Only If Im
capable of 'footing' her bills!/
Now couple weeks later/ she
claims I make her feel special/
. . she calls me TTPOD . . that my
'Pepe go rest' . . Only If I choose
not to be a REAL PLAYER!/
. . . sometimes she disobeys
me . . even when I respect her
will/ a handful of friends say I
should just forget and leave/
. . . told her to get a low
'court' . . cos there's how
shaggy her hair can be/ . . You
know how these girls can be/
. . . but she says she would do
that . . Only If I respond to her
crazy sex-appeal!/
Jesus!! . . shes an animal in bed/
it turns her on . . each time I
pamper her breasts/
. . . but Ill still ask for her HAND
in marriage . . Only If her bride
price won't cost me an ARM and
a LEG!/
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
4 bars/ 8 lines . . .

Illscripts . . .

ONLY
IF this was a BRUTAL DISS,.I cud
have Butchered these HAUSA
KINS!!/ But
nah! Cos What if I was Neva a
"rapper",I wudav been PUSHIN
DOPE,.Move
Crack,who's dat?....actin like dey
DIDNT KNOW!/
...ONLY IF i cud change ma
past,when those THUGS WILL
START
BEEFIN,leavin me "emotionally
Unbalanced" like am "DONE WITH
GRAVITY!!!/ ...but Yet I didnt
"Die",like i was already "BORN
DEAD",..with ma inner spirit
searchin 4 "elevators",jus t so I
dnt take d
"WRONG STEP!!!!/
niggas "Look In2 d Mirror" wishin
ONLY IF dey Were Me! thinkin AM
BETTER,not knowin "Life was
Hard" like am "livin With
MEDUSA!!!/ ...But Yet,I Alwas
Wanna SPAR WIT THE VETS,but
thats ONLY IF i cud put ma
"chest Over ma Keyboard" and
Have some "HEART IN THE TEXT!!!/
I got no money,no ALBUM,only if i
cud use ma "Train Of Thoughts"
for "TRANSPORT!!!/ cos when I
saw how u SUCKERS FLOWIN
SUCKS,I have to get "back On ma
Feet" like a "TODDLER GROWIN
UP"/so only Way dis Geeks will
Make It past such "critical
Stages Of Life",is ONLY IF they
Were ME!!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mikuz,whats ur prob With me sef,wat are u tryna Prove?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
ILLScripts: Mikuz,whats ur prob With me sef,wat are u tryna Prove?
I'm trying to prove to niggas that we have never battled before unlike the way you paint it . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Meh

Nothing serious

Are you ninjas busy playing house on facebook? I thought you guys were ripping each others heads up there.
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
mikuz:

Na hide and seek we dey do up there. I made it clear to you that it was topical . . . I told you it wasn't a battle. You still insisted that I post the verses. Ibime your insatiable want to see ninjas dey tear each others packet shirts for battle is mind boggling.
can i laff?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ibime: Meh

Nothing serious

Are you ninjas busy playing house on facebook? I thought you guys were ripping each others heads up there.

You've not been reading my recent posts.
No,na hide and seek and kpakpangolo plus counter-ball we dey do up there. I made it clear to you that it was topical . . . I told you it wasn't a battle. You still insisted that I post the verses. Why don't you come and join us up there, make you see how I send ninjas to their early graves with the wave of my hand . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
Rap maestro: can i laff?
Shattap!!
WTF!! You dey sleep for FFR?
Ibime I no talk anything oh . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
mikuz:
Shattap!!
WTF!! You dey sleep for FFR?
Ibime I no talk anything oh . . .
dopeheads no vex
Re: Flow For Rank by mistaswag(m): 5:40am On Mar 30, 2013
Ibime: OJo, get it established. Streetwize my biggest fan,[s]always asking me for collabo but I wasn't enthused with the quality of his audio spitting. So no, you can't compare us both. That would be an insult to my person![/s] wink
i word diz, streetwize druq qan buh him sef respect ibime die!
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 5:55am On Mar 30, 2013
mikuz:
The problem I have with you is that you bite alot. How can 6 ninjas accuse you of biting? Six!!!!!! . . . and you still have the impetus to call someone else a biter! Stop riding on other people's back,learn to write your own lines. Be creative. The most annoying thing is that, you don't just jump on other people's lines and even try to edit it, you just copy-paste am like that.
Gosh...I tot I was the only person that knew this.....
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 6:35am On Mar 30, 2013
ILLScripts: ...but Yet I didnt "Die",like i was already "BORN DEAD",..with ma inner spirit searchin 4 "elevators" just so I dnt take d "WRONG STEP!!!!/
ILLScripts:
I got no money,no ALBUM,only if i
cud use ma "Train Of Thoughts"
for "TRANSPORT!!!/

ILLScriptings!!!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2013
Take no offence if ur name is mentioned......jas a playful freestyle...

Dealing with multi-syllables and internal rhymes...

All em Lil boys do this FLOW-FOR-RANK bullcrap, all jawsh ever does is SPLIT-SPINES-IN-MATCHES....he flows n "LEAVES"-RHYMES-IN-"BRANCHES",.....wordplays rise high to the "skye"and deep n "oceanic"..u cud say he OWNS-D-"BANK".....those claiming they "drugs",with reckless-flows,excess-DOSE-HE-DRANK...in all, he learnt beefing-a-rookie is more like eating-a-cookie..u just "bite em softly"...for dat lesson, he has rap maeSTRO-TO-THANK...

Now seriously

I know y'all wonder why I'm always SNAPPING-N-CURSING....less or no credit is given to those creative emcee's who actually HAVE-TO-DESERVE-IT,even em vets never gets mentioned..no wonder all dem STAFFS-IS-DISPERSING...and much credit is given to dem wackos who wud enter any "thread-to-find-d-beef","tend-to-rhyme-wit-please" and end-the-line-with-diss"..who'd also fill their lines wit "I'm STABBING-THIS-PERSON"...well, I see all this and ask myself if mynd is ACTUALLY-WORTH-IT....*no offense tho*....

Does anyone "CHOOSE-TO-SPAR-WITH-THIS" DUDE-WITH-SPARTAN-SPITS?...I think so not... sleakid,maestro,illscripts,e-iceberg,increda n em fellow RAP-ROOKIES would wanna avoid a thorough ASS-WHOOPING.... Cos I'ma have d LAD-LOOKING-SORE after my JABS-HOOK-HIS-JAW ....while " Punching-his-navel"I aim to make em "forrking-disabled" with his neck hanging out of the cage like a "horse-in-a-stable".....this'll prove to everyone that none of these dudes shud be on "top-of-the-table".....like "BAD-COOKING"......

YOU IMAGIN....first time I c/o sleak, he was like "another ROOKIE?!DAMMIT....wen I made my first MOVE,-HE-VANISHED....SOON-HE-PLANNED-WITH mynd to have the NEWBIE-BANISHED...they prolly scared of me...cos I tend to leave a nigga from d panic room with no ROOM-TO-PANIC..spitting is what I do best..like a *magician*,they be cheering n clapping when I be DOING-MA-TRICK(matric)...even if I say n decypher something like "DUDE-IS-SPANISH,like silver(silva) he could electrify a mans city(man city)",they WONT-STILL-GRAB-IT....dayum!!! "Ma bars going overheads",call that GOOD-GYMNASTICS

As for my Maestro? Its either d Dude is SLIGHTLY-FOOLISH or MIGHTY-STUPID...always quick to c/o but but wen u bring d "beef",he "leaves"....I think he MIGHT-BE-BHUDDIST,plus he's prolly-so-scared....on NL,FB,R.A.P,2go groupie etc jawsh is everywhere....while you've gotten-*nowhere* ....LIKE-A-NUDDIST.....#(Nuddists put on no wear)

I won't "spare" him.... I'd KEEP-TEARING-D-TYRE...................
cos in "ONE-ROUND,-i'm-SPLITTING-HIS-SPINE".....
WATCH-HOW-I-QUICKLY-DESIGN
COMPOUND-and-SYLLABLE-RHYMES
ONCE-I'M-done-SPITTING-EM-LINES,I'd have him
KNOCKED-OUT-in-MINIMAL-TIME.........so,before he asks for a "match" ....he must be fully " PREPARED-FOR-THE-FIRE".....
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2013
Let's get you entertained . . .

Barackobarz vs Mikuz

https://www.nairaland.com/1241341/lyrical-chaos-barackobarz-vs-mikuz
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2013
dj5naira:

ILLScriptings!!!!!!!
DJ thanks...but don't u know this guys Will start hating again?....they Neva appreciates....but God Bless Y'all that encourages!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2013
ILLScripts:
but don't u know this guys Will start hating again?

Don't know about that.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2013
mikuz: Let's get you entertained . . .

Barackobarz vs Mikuz

https://www.nairaland.com/1241341/lyrical-chaos-barackobarz-vs-mikuz

We already are : )

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.