Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (922217 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2013
KillaVerse: Please i am begging to battle ibime...please accept.

Go down on your knees and beg properly!! tongue
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2013
mikuz:

Go down on your knees and prostrate, smallboy, beg properly!! tongue
lwkmd
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2013
Rap maestro: nicey bro.. Did u do too? If yes, how was it 4 u?
nah...didnt do....open c/o?....or shud i call it a friendly match?
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2013
killsmith: nah...didnt do....open c/o?....or shud i call it a friendly match?
owkay, lets do it here... 4barz/8lines
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2013
Rap maestro: owkay, lets do it here... 4barz/8lines
me no dey count barz o....me just go drop like dat
Re: Flow For Rank by KillaVerse: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2013
mikuz:

Go down on your knees and beg properly!! tongue
alright,i am on my kneex,he should juxt accept
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2013
Super quick mono . . . Achebe of rap

grin grin

KillaVerse:

grin

I see this phucking pidgeon/ begging to fight a bloody demon/
. . when we know they ll surely whip him/ cos he ll punch him so hard it would connect with his unborn children!/
He best run to sweden/ cos he ll get stomped and eaten/
. . he now wanna get räped . . after sucking the balls of Paul and Stephen!/
They ll murk this weakling/ scorch and kill him/
. . hes claiming hard . . when we know hes a mumbling lesbian/ who washes bum shots for women!/
He ll feel that more than forty hitmen/ jumped from his ceiling/ to give him a thorough beasting/
. . and 'cook his goose' . . after they light and burn his kitchen!/
He should put his carreer to a stop and listen/ cos no one applauds his writtens/
Ibi would leave him in a worse condition/ . . than Kano bombing victims!/
. . The dent his punch is leaving/ can not even hurt a chicken/
He might get gunned for treason/ . . for testing the King with thoughtless spittings!!/
. . think the fans love this cretin/ . . then its a fact you must be dreaming/
cos they ll leave his mother screaming/ after doctors fail in their bid to stop the bleeding/ incured from the beating!!/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
mikuz: Super quick mono . . . Achebe of rap

grin grin

grin

I see this phucking pidgeon/ begging to fight a bloody demon/
. . when we know they ll surely whip him/ cos he ll punch him so hard it would connect with his unborn children!/
He best run to sweden/ cos he ll get stomped and eaten/
. . he now wanna get räped . . after sucking the balls of Paul and Stephen!/
They ll murk this weakling/ scorch and kill him/
. . hes claiming hard . . when we know hes a mumbling lesbian/ who washes bum shots for women!/
He ll feel that more than forty hitmen/ jumped from his ceiling/ to give him a thorough beasting/
. . and 'cook his goose' . . after they light and burn his kitchen!/
He should put his carreer to a stop and listen/ cos no one applauds his writtens/
Ibi would leave him in a worse condition/ . . than Kano bombing victims!/
. . The dent his punch is leaving/ can not even hurt a chicken/
He might get gunned for treason/ . . for testing the King with thoughtless spittings!!/
. . think the fans love this cretin/ . . then its a fact you must be dreaming/
cos they ll leave his mother screaming/ after doctors fail in their bid to stop the bleeding/ incured from the beating!!/
dude...quit calling u "d achebe of rap"....

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by kerijay(m): 12:10am On May 01, 2013
killsmith: dude...quit calling u "d achebe of rap"....

And who told you it's your business.....dumbass nigga
Re: Flow For Rank by kerijay(m): 12:40am On May 01, 2013
Quick One

Olorogun of Lyrics

I'm Heavyweight/success always elevate/
so even if i fail today i'll never depreciate/
.......Married to the game but these niggas never date/
I guess the pathways of my rectum is reversed cuz i'm spitting shìt/
.....Bringing bars to ears till it perforate/
too many points in my digits,nobody can calculate/
sipping moet while my chauffeur is driving me in my escalade/
been romanced by ladies with figure 8/
......No BIS but my rhymes are unlimited/Rap maestro wanna talk when dons are talking but he's feather-weighted/......he aint gat no class,he needs to be educated/his wackness is like an epidemic,we need to get isolated/
I'm numeru uno,the undefeated/that guy who like leaving niggas dead/
........I dont play for manchester utd but ma ballings is cleverly rated/

bLeSS
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2013
babygat:

1 bullet in the chamber 2 shots in ur head imma shoot u with 4 shots and kill yo a*ss dead now I know wat I just said so imma lay on this bed while your gay a*ss gives me head ill give a blend of herbs and spices. Hey d*ickhead that was just some of my **** challenge me for a battle.

Ibime abeg pop thread
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2013
KillaVerse:
you're a disgrace.. Because you have been exposed as a biter or possessing 2 accounts, you don't wanna login with 'ILLSCRIPT and DEADSCROLLZ' anymore right?
Plus you are so childish to login with you third account to c/o mikuz. U really need to grow up illscripts a.k.a deadscrolls
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2013
...yea.. Kerijay don speak too/
d small 'big f00l'/
beefing evrybody like 'suya mallam' wif darn big boot/
like an armless photographer u can't still shoot/
u can't 'snap' cute/
cos i've destroyed ur arms, so u won't tap re-booth/
yea.. Wif my simple lines/
i can still have ur pimple dried/
wif punches and jabs to ya face, i'll leave ur dimple spiked/
yet. Wif u 'sick-short' diss, u couldn't earn a single like/
i'll floor u fagg, like groom to bride wif a 'sweeping stride'/
so don't be surprised when i end his life like 'low batri', abi u no hear d 'beeping sign'/
bleeping swine/
i'll leave him wif 'squeaking spine'/
cos my barz on him like collapsed building on victims... Will make him turn to 'brooding time'/
so he'll have a 'retort{re-thought}' about Maestro, d guy dat's like 'eagle' wit rap of a 'SWOOPING STYLE'/
Mr Achebe, Shut ya trap/
b4 peepz box and burst ya tap/
to leave u wif incoherrent flows/
and strike ya arms, so u'll hav insufficient blows/
gigs on Moon, while i'm on fire.. Call dat a 'confident shows'/
shame on you/
calling yaself a king, maybe u've been hit wif 'three crown milk', so u'll feel d pain on u/
wif my hot knuckles like cinder, i'll box ya face and leave d stain on u/
if u can't stare at 'B', den how'll go ahead to put a strain on 'U'/
Mr... Wear ya glass/
no dey form.. Cos even if drum was inserted in u, we won't still hear a bass/
we steer tha class/
so don't be surprised u d class-rep here.. While sick vets are teachers dat bear the class on maths/.
Re: Flow For Rank by KillaVerse: 10:37am On May 01, 2013
increda: you're a disgrace.. Because you have been exposed as a biter or possessing 2 accounts, you don't wanna login with 'ILLSCRIPT and DEADSCROLLZ' anymore right?
Plus you are so childish to login with you third account to c/o mikuz. U really need to grow up illscripts a.k.a deadscrolls
wait,are you ffucking xtupid,? Muxt u troll with everybody,? Thix ix killaverse and not scriptx,i joined nairaland becox of him...and now hex out becaux of rettardx like you...u want to jump on me becaux therex nobody else to beef??
Plx get a life,and mind you,u are sleakbabe and u are a pathetic biter...dont think i dont know you.
Re: Flow For Rank by KillaVerse: 10:45am On May 01, 2013
And increda,u are a shame and a backbiter...i know why u hate illscriptx...and if u deny thix,u will regret it all ur life!
There wax thix day u bit all ur battle linex to brawl a dude...illscriptx caught and expoxed u...u were denying,then he went to bring the link from letx beef...but before he nailed you finally,you added him and begged him...then he advixed u and that was all...
Then you hid under a male account and came to nairaland to tarnish hix image...well you succeeded...but you know what,i will keep loving illscriptx,i dont care what idiottx like u says...and mind you,scriptx will show up later in the day...i pray i convince him...he needx to see the bbitch he actually forgave the other time has turned out to be increda...thatx how life ix,BACK BITERS!
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2013
KillaVerse: And increda,u are a shame and a backbiter...i know why u hate illscriptx...and if u deny thix,u will regret it all ur life!
There wax thix day u bit all ur battle linex to brawl a dude...illscriptx caught and expoxed u...u were denying,then he went to bring the link from letx beef...but before he nailed you finally,you added him and begged him...then he advixed u and that was all...
Then you hid under a male account and came to nairaland to tarnish hix image...well you succeeded..
.but you know what,i will keep loving illscriptx,i dont care what idiottx like u says...and mind you,scriptx will show up later in the day...i pray i convince him...he needx to see the bbitch he actually forgave the other time has turned out to be increda...thatx how life ix,BACK BITERS!
wtf... Is this true....
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 11:36am On May 01, 2013
Illscript you talk like a kid. Okay drop the links here let's see.
Mtchew even a 3yrs old baby wuld laugh to ur sstupidity. Provide the link if I've ever been to letsbeef or watever you call it.
Ahaha funny biter
Re: Flow For Rank by KillaVerse: 12:14pm On May 01, 2013
Increda,u know within urself itx the truth...I would never cook up a story againxt you,am not you...even every 2go emcee knowx u are a chronic biter...but my quextion ix,how do u feel comfortable calling other people biterx?
Re: Flow For Rank by lumeviews: 12:37pm On May 01, 2013
Think you got mad verses and you can spit to the realest beat...Check out....Dlyricist's - Timeless

http://www.lumeviews.com/2013/04/10/freestyle-to-this/
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2013
lumeviews: Think you got mad verses and you can spit to the realest beat...Check out....Dlyricist's - Timeless

http://www.lumeviews.com/2013/04/10/freestyle-to-this/
same 'OLD' thingy.. Get a life bro.. Boring beat doh
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2013
KillaVerse: Increda,u know within urself itx the truth...I would never cook up a story againxt you,am not you...even every 2go emcee knowx u are a chronic biter...but my quextion ix,how do u feel comfortable calling other people biterx?
have I ever been to 2go? This dude is something else. Illscripts get a life. Only place I do my rap shid is nairaland so keep cooking up lies to joepardise my name. no-one cares cos your one hell of a biter dat posessess plenty acounts.
Fade out boy
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2013
KillaVerse:
wait,are you ffucking xtupid,? Muxt u troll with everybody,? Thix ix killaverse and not scriptx,i joined nairaland becox of him...and now hex out becaux of rettardx like you...u want to jump on me becaux therex nobody else to beef??
Plx get a life,and mind you,u are sleakbabe and u are a pathetic biter...dont think i dont know you.

Illscripts. You appeared immediately after illscripts left. You've been around ever since. Hmmm, how pathetic is that?... Anyway mikuz, you should battle killaverse aka illscripts, but bear in mind that you are battling illscripts.

Infact, killaverse all you talk about here on nairaland is illscripts, its obvious you are illscripts. Anyway, do ya thing mayne
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2013
KillaVerse: And increda,u are a shame and a backbiter...i know why u hate illscriptx...and if u deny thix,u will regret it all ur life!
Then you hid under a male account and came to nairaland to tarnish hix image...well you succeeded...but you know what,i will keep loving illscriptx,i dont care what idiottx like u says...and mind you,scriptx will show up later in the day...i pray i convince him...he needx to see the bbitch he actually forgave the other time has turned out to be increda...thatx how life ix,BACK BITERS!

I'm not trying to defend increda cause I don't know what happened. But how did you know all this stuff? Look at the way you narrated that man. Its obvious you are illscripts. Pfft
Re: Flow For Rank by KillaVerse: 12:55pm On May 01, 2013
Can u see ur level of insanity?,everybody that defendx scriptx is hix second account...i should stop replying you,every commentx u make actually tellx ur age...i am not saying thix to make people believe me,am only saying,people make mistakex in life in different wayx...u can keep on denying,itx sumtin you are very good at...but What goex around comex around!
Re: Flow For Rank by lumeviews: 12:56pm On May 01, 2013
Rap maestro: same 'OLD' thingy.. Get a life bro.. Boring beat doh

You probably are a sad person. Why are you getting mad? Get a life? Lol. How do you expect all Dlyricist's beats posted here for free? By the way I can tell you are a lousy Lil wayne, Soulja boy, Waka flocka flame, 2chainz and Trinidad James fan. You are a sad man. Go get a job. Cos we doing ours.
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2013
KillaVerse: Can u see ur level of insanity?,everybody that defendx scriptx is hix second account...i should stop replying you,every commentx u make actually tellx ur age...i am not saying thix to make people believe me,am only saying,people make mistakex in life in different wayx...u can keep on denying,itx sumtin you are very good at...but What goex around comex around!

Explain to us how you know "u were denying,then he went to bring the link from letx beef...[/b]but before he nailed you finally,you added him and begged him...then he advixed u and that was all[b]...
Then you hid under a male account"
Re: Flow For Rank by KillaVerse: 1:03pm On May 01, 2013
Well for some foolx who are too blind to know the truth...i have illscriptx on 2go,i have his num...av even met him...u never see where a friend ix defending a friend?
I do beg him everyday to come back to NL,But he will never want to come because of some people...see let me tell you,i can singlehandedly troll with the whole of nairaland...i am not illscriptx,u tink i can leave a site becox of some jealoux idiotx?
Ok,let me know thoxe that are againxt me,let the battle start!
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2013
KillaVerse: Well for some foolx who are too blind to know the truth...i have illscriptx on 2go,i have his num...av even met him...u never see where a friend ix defending a friend?
I do beg him everyday to come back to NL,But he will never want to come because of some people...see let me tell you,i can singlehandedly troll with the whole of nairaland...i am not illscriptx,[/b]u tink i can leave a site becox of some jealoux idiotx?[b]
Ok,let me know thoxe that are againxt me,let the battle start!

No, instead you used your other account(s) here on NL to support yourself. You are dumb!... obviously.
Re: Flow For Rank by KillaVerse: 1:06pm On May 01, 2013
And nosa,i dont think ur name was mentioned...i was talking to increda a.k.a sleakbabe...u know i hate all illscriptx haterx...please juxt stay ya lane...i beg u!
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2013
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2013
KillaVerse: And nosa,i dont think ur name was mentioned...i was talking to increda a.k.a sleakbabe...u know i hate all illscriptx haterx...please juxt stay ya lane...i beg u!

Nl is a public site mayne!... Anyway, like I said, do ya thing.
Re: Flow For Rank by KillaVerse: 1:21pm On May 01, 2013
nosa gold:

Nl is a public site mayne!... Anyway, like I said, do ya thing.
tanx...and i will appreciate it if u can pretend i dont exist...that means u shouldnt comment on any of my poxts,just dont see me and I wont see you. Thank you xo much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.