Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (922198 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Enitsua(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2013
I cud write a verse with rymes, mataphors, punchlines etc. Under 10 minutes...I just want to know how long it takes u guys to write same. I need to know if am slow, fast or just on point.
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2013
Enitsua: I cud write a verse with rymes, mataphors, punchlines etc. Under 10 minutes...I just want to know how long it takes u guys to write same. I need to know if am slow, fast or just on point.

There's nothing like being slow. Unless maybe you're called unexpectedly to drop a verse. But, a verse should be paid attention to and your words carefully selected.
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 7:54pm On May 03, 2013
ILLScripts: ILLScripts is Back Mawfuckaz!

Yea,ma Gats End Wacks/...I construct Illscriptings that Mar tensed lads/
and no need let ma Gang End Ya/...singlehandedly,yall Gon "Get served by Scripts" like u're Fuccking Sitting for some "Jamb Exam!!!/
cos my Text is Ill/...a moment u show face around my block,I swear ur Chest Will split/
and am not saying i'm the Best In This/...but even if "my pops keep Ffucking ur moms",...none of u will still "Step To Me!!!/
cos am the Boss here/...I bust Techs/...and if u diss Back,I get you Dropped Dead/
...or make ur Jaw tear/...cause my "sshit so sick",even "Flies Cant Come Near!!!/
yea,the Name is Illscripts/...and like "ur career",am ffuckin "Done"...with you Dipsticks/
so Listen...I might disappear,but I will always be "every Gal's Wish" like "BB!!!/
so for u dumb freaks/...it would be somethin like "copy and Paste",the Way I'll Get u "Dropped Quick!!!/
or blast u into several pieces....till "you wunt see ur 'Parts"...like Some "Lost Scripts!!!/
cos I hate Fakes/...and in this text rap,am somethin like an "older sexual partner",as in,am not Your "Age'Mate!!!/
but if u refuse to know,then I will Get u killed,..then bring ur Family "Mourning" like am "DayBreak!!!/
Now I know some Jealous Nitwits Will Talk/...but am Back to make sure u dimwit is ffucked/
cos Yall have refused to know am something like a "Calabash",as in 'ILLScripts is Gourd!!!/

This Time,dont say sshit without ur link pls!
from illscripts?....i'd pass
Re: Flow For Rank by folarin22(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2013
Illscripts recycles a lot, I'm really sure about that sad

See dat gord line, he jus takes d main idea which has been outplayed now in FB,,,nd then he recycles to his own sad
Re: Flow For Rank by KillaVerse: 7:55am On May 04, 2013
Some bunch of rretardx will never sshut their thumbx,. . .he said dont say sshit without ur linkx,u want us to flood thix thread again?
Mikux,plx can u show ux example on that delivery?
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2013
KillaVerse: Some bunch of rretardx will never sshut their thumbx,. . .he said dont say sshit without ur linkx,u want us to flood thix thread again?
Mikux,plx can u show ux example on that delivery?

Now I'm convinced you're illscripts
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 10:05am On May 04, 2013
Ok Folarin,am not supposed to Reply U,but if Kids are Goin d Wrong Way,Adults are supposed to Sit em Down and Teach Em How ts Done!
Listen,u cant Bite or Recycle Wordplays. . .cos u can never use it in d same Way! Now Watch. . .

Killerverse line:I will Drive Kicks/...on this Useless Faggits/cos if we talkin About Girls,This Bros are like "Goatees".we dont Expect to See Em "Beside Chicks!!!/~cheeks

Illscripts:ma Bars and Rhymes Click/to Mar This Wack And Clown Bbitch/and for their Interest In Women? I Swear Even If They Were "Ear Rings"...they Wont Still "Hang Around Chicks!!!/~cheeks

Warship:I cause Trouble When I Land In his Base/cos Gals Love me and Are Glad With Ma Gaze/but him? He only touches "chicks" when hes Got his "hands On his Face!!!/~cheeks

now,did we bite each other?
Damn,when will u jobless mofos stop chasing me,dont u have better things to do with ur life?
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2013
ILLScripts:
Killerverse line:I will Drive Kicks/...on this Useless Faggits/cos if we talkin About Girls,This Bros are like "Goatees".we dont Expect to See Em "Beside Chicks!!!/~cheeks

Illscripts:ma Bars and Rhymes Click/to Mar This Wack And Clown Bbitch/and for their Interest In Women? I Swear Even If They Were "Ear Rings"...they Wont Still "Hang Around Chicks!!!/~cheeks

Warship:I cause Trouble When I Land In his Base/cos Gals Love me and Are Glad With Ma Gaze/but him? He only touches "chicks" when hes Got his "hands On his Face!!!/~cheeks

ILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2013
To keep it short/ FFR is sport/ quit the long talk & spare me ya details/
I spit hellish lyrics . . . so 'twil be an all round colourful outcome when I have you sinners burn to ashes/
I shoot with a striker's momentum at great precision . . . so Earth will be lost faraway in space/ when I take 5 steps backward . . . . . run towards it/ then kick it away from its axis!/
My fly kicks stun addicts/ Landlord here . . . strategy . Floor tactics/
and if 'tis rating battles . I don't take sides . my reasons? I'd rather put the odd man askin' . . RIGHT THERE in the middle . . . like 4 5 6!!/
My wordies spin like Hover Disk/ with stunts than the whole history of acrobatics/
Girls would do anything jes to have me . . . and if fb decides to close chapter . . . models will damage their monitor just to grab my profile pics/
Cuz of my past bed crimes . im now Most Wanted by h.orny cool chics/ Beef? Bring it raw or frozen . ima phuckin' chew it/
I bring twist to tales when I decapitate these 3 Idiots . . . with some Bollywood tricks!/
Ya diction is appallin' . . . even with a billion prewrittens stuff in your shelf you still gon misuse it/ your puns don't interest fellas . . . they are craps of borin' bullshit/
I aint talkin' bout cauterizin' arbiters . . but the way i'd set these Georges ablaze . . . 'twil look like im burnin' Bushes!/

DJ is known for his witty skills & by his tech Nick/ ya girl always hungry for it moment I step in/ she opens up her 'two body holes' and let me/
My d.eek inside her pusssy-shaped mouth . and her 2 hands playin' with my testes/
No monsieur could come in b'tween . . . . . cuz the door of our lips was jammed, shut & padlocked with a french kiss!/

I anchor rhymes and let it sink into ya/ im not into fakes, plus I don't mean ''board of directors in Madrid'' . . . cos I ball with executive Real niggas/
In this BigBrother House, I got bodyguards to make sure . all you dumb puppets remain at the corridor . . . no Doll in/ and im not referrin' to o.rgasmic pleasure . . . . so when you see this soldier coming/
Its best you take to ya heels 'fore my count from 1 to 3 . . . like consecutive integers!/
Re: Flow For Rank by lumeviews: 10:37am On May 04, 2013
Hey dudes!!! Who's the best rapper in Nigeria? Check out the blog below

http://www.lumeviews.com/2013/02/23/who-is-the-best-rapper-in-nigeria/

LumeViews
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2013
I am so disappointed . . especially with Chuka!!

DELIVERY

I inspire guys with fillers/ cos my every line is sicker/
. . Im like a heavily 'pregnant pupil' . . cos when I flow on beats . . 'I deliver'!/
I spit best with the bars/and write verses with class/
My tight delivery is outta this world like rendering a courier service in mars!/
Lyrically . . Im the god of bhuddists/ known for stunning jurists/ and courting
nudísts . . .
Im FFR's topical pioneer . . cos I 'blaze the trail' . . like 'burning footprints'!/
I go viral/ when I load rifles/ to blow rivals/
Im called 'The Achebe of rap' . . while y'll like articles without topics . . no 'titles'!/
My shotgun leave ninjas in piece/ when I squeeze and release/
You could write with the fifth alphabet . . and still won't deliver with ease!/
. . any emcee who thinks hes a test for ma lines/ I sever his spines/
Kill him with a gun tucked under my agbada . . since Im 'dressed to the nines'!/
. . as the day is passing/ I remain a great assasin/
This special delivery is 'Fabulous' . . but I aint 'David Jackson'!/
. . When I drop lyrics in threads/ they always pleasing to vets/
. . I got a '1010' flow . . cos my delivery is 'in-tense'!/
. . soon as I prepare cyphers for export/ I have bookmarkers hype and exhalt/
so if you don't like this . . I toss ya @ss into a blender . .and make ya life 'grind to a halt'!/
Re: Flow For Rank by lumeviews: 11:45am On May 04, 2013
mikuz: I am so disappointed . . especially with Chuka!!

DELIVERY

I inspire guys with fillers/ cos my every line is sicker/
. . Im like a heavily 'pregnant pupil' . . cos when I flow on beats . . 'I deliver'!/
I spit best with the bars/and write verses with class/
My tight delivery is outta this world like rendering a courier service in mars!/
Lyrically . . Im the god of bhuddists/ known for stunning jurists/ and courting
nudísts . . .
Im FFR's topical pioneer . . cos I 'blaze the trail' . . like 'burning footprints'!/
I go viral/ when I load rifles/ to blow rivals/
Im called 'The Achebe of rap' . . while y'll like articles without topics . . no 'titles'!/
My shotgun leave ninjas in piece/ when I squeeze and release/
You could write with the fifth alphabet . . and still won't deliver with ease!/
. . any emcee who thinks hes a test for ma lines/ I sever his spines/
Kill him with a gun tucked under my agbada . . since Im 'dressed to the nines'!/
. . as the day is passing/ I remain a great assasin/
This special delivery is 'Fabulous' . . but I aint 'David Jackson'!/
. . When I drop lyrics in threads/ they always pleasing to vets/
. . I got a '1010' flow . . cos my delivery is 'in-tense'!/
. . soon as I prepare cyphers for export/ I have bookmarkers hype and exhalt/
so if you don't like this . . I toss ya @ss into a blender . .and make ya life 'grind to a halt'!/

Hottest flow on this forum.....Wonderful Mikuz
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2013
Enitsua: Real maestro, quite rap and get a day job
call me wack/
or wether na quack/
but 4 'NL NETCEE'S' i'd be mentioned, so make una go chop hungry pack/
or hav ya brain smashed/
cracked and stacked in a sack wit my 'NAME ON IT' as 'MARK' implying dat i'm dangerous, so run like 'ALAMEISEIGHA' wey EFCC come do house-ransack/
bastard../
make una no dey abuse 'dem wackos' , cos dey also deliver like homedelivery guys of pizza/
b4 u 'run ya mouth' and spitt on me, hope u don see my hard, big knuckle cos its sure i'll beat ya../
>
datz all from me to U
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2013
Rap maestro: .... Deliver ....
>
i don enter here/
like say i've gat C.S{cesaerian section}/
see me bring barz, like say i'm a 'quacck doc', wey no allow us 'see here'/
u'll only see dem flaunt their b.alls, when impossibility no won make dem 'pee here'/
shout outs 2 we here/
delivering d best sh?t here/
wey make 'audience' wan re-watch, so dey'd buckle and sit well/
buckle up/
ni..s, cos, we'll deliver 'heat', 4 ya 2 cuddle and suckle mom/
u can't steal ma fun here unless, u bring 'plier and screw driver' to burgle po.rn/
see dem bow to 'us{horse}' like say dey neva chop, so its not a 'thingy' 4 dem to 'humble corn'/
Delivery taking place now, so push and scream, cos hav had my gun's Nuzzle done/
... We d sick vet's would be call to brawl, b4 u're culled 4 ya 'rumble's turn'/
call me wack/
or wether na quack/
or hav ya brain smashed/
cracked and stacked in a sack wit my 'NAME ON IT' as 'MARK' implying dat i'm dangerous, so run like 'ALAMEISEIGHA' wey EFCC come do house-ransack/
bastard../
make una no dey abuse 'dem wackos', cos dey also deliver like homedelivery guys of pizza/
b4 u 'run ya mouth' and spitt on me, hope u don see my hard, big knuckle cos its sure i'll beat ya../
peace y'all
i'm thru and wash ma a.$.$ cos i don deliver ma sh?t na//.

Thanks for honouring this!!!!
My bad I didn't invite you for the topical.
I really appreciate this . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2013
Maestro I really enjoy your verse. LOL grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2013
mikuz: Maestro I really enjoy your verse. LOL grin
urs was bomb bro, if not that i had my anti-bomb vest on, i'd hav died 4 it..
Re: Flow For Rank by Enitsua(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2013
Real maestro, quite rap and get a day job
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2013
Enitsua: Real maestro, quite rap and get a day job
call me wack/
or wether na quack/
or hav ya brain smashed/
bastard../
make una no dey abuse 'dem wackos' , cos dey also deliver like homedelivery guys of pizza/
>
datz all from me to U
Re: Flow For Rank by Drizzle007(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2013
Gonna be stickin to dis thread.....
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2013
Drizzle007: Gonna be stickin to dis thread.....

welkum bag
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2013
mikuz. . i fit drop on delivery?? Even if e short
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2013
mikuz:

Ibime lets read your 16 lines free on the topic please . . .

Nosa
Glaciers
Thunder
. . . I dey wait!!

WTF!!! hw did i miss this school sha. . sad . . Mik an NL in general, am sorry, i didnt drop when i was called upon. . .i will pen something in d next few minutes. . .16lines shay?? cool!

stil BERG!
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2013
MIKOOOOOOOOZ! Nyc Verse Bro. . .

DELIVERY

mic in my hand. . .am embittered/
spitting till their band gat bewildered/
Niggas were lyk frightened 'robbers'. . .when they told me 'stand and deliver!'/
cos their heart had d shivers/
contest? am a mystery in d shows/
aint jittery with d flow/
allow dese niggas rhyme with d 'beats'. . And their delivery is a 'blow'/
only if these pullets could fight/
am a Black Hawk Down with fullest of flight/
so eating up this big gun of lyrics, is more than a 'bullet to bite'/
rappers get bitterly parted/
if dey claim musically hearted/
cos i was lyrically birthed/
coming out from my mothers womb was wia my delivery started/
rap in cathedrals my verses turn to tha psalms/
buh theirs come with tha yarns/
Niggas'll look lyk Nick Vujicic. . .i rip em limb from limb . . .if they put a shot in ma arm!/
it'l cost u an arm and a leg. . .if we battle. . .Beta mortgage ur shin/
cos with my montage of spits/
my mouth. . .a trap of iniquity. . .I deliver verses outta the bondage of sin/
am hiphops matyr/
no beef with M.I . . .this is wat transpired/
Niggas 'bars' held up on delivery. . .Choc Boys stuck in quagmire/
scholars listen!/any nigga test me gets his molar missing/
so DHL is no sheeeet. . .while 'they move the world'. . .my delivery is a ploy in d solar system/

BERG!
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2013
follows
its so sad/ haw i jab/ retards/ who blabs/ of been bad/
. . like 'NDU philosphy result'. . ma delivery is too bad/

wit dope words av spoken/
necks av broken/. . door av open/ . .beast av woken/
d qoute and like ma verse. . .quez tz a lil token/
nuccas av turned 'one eyed' . . . like odin/
back 'days' tho is olden/
i spit magma. . .ma bars are molten/ . . .and golden/
d fame av gotten/
wackstars av forgotten/ virtual status am holdin/

iam sick, like kiss in reverse/
anytym i drop a new verse/
its wat d qoon converse/
if i drop a verd. . .its adverse/
but many nuccas here wunt defeat me, if we were battlin 16. . .and dhe add verse/
mah intrest are very diverse/
many rappers. .like SEEDs iv disperse/
YBNL apart. . . dere no '2 krizz' in d universe/

like 2 alphabeth. . .ma delivery is OK/
naw vets wen nxt u'r told to do sumfin. . . pls OBEY/
Re: Flow For Rank by Enitsua(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2013
Any time I write this ,its a taboo...Dey whirl around incited like a typhoon//

I ain't a mid wife but I made delivery...am like two mid-lives 50,50//

I beat u with 2 sticks like no. 11...Am making hits/heats its measured in Kelvin //

am moulded to rap, call this a toy story...I'l buzz for light years, that's what mama told me//

16 bars, like many prisons... am raining arrows with no rain-bow, check my words through a prism//

Give me netcees...I'l jam many/germany, Make u defunct like the Nazi's//

I got wheel all u got is chasis...Don't push me ...I got car keys//

I conceived and delivered in minutes ...am a webster/web-star, if I drowned in the ocean, I'l give it deep meaning//

I ain't charles taylor but I weave this...I tot MTV the bases, am leaving tracks...No traces//

Dry Netcess do u sea me, am the oasis...U stay broke, am all bone like tharacic//

If I was a women, this would be murder I wrote, Damn...am killing this Nigg's ders blood on my pen//

Lyrical acrobat am walking on a tightrope...ur flow is stiff and dry like mummy's from cairo//

Words get together like 2+2... I came B4 twitter and I called my followers the apostles//

U cudn't get ur words together wit a bra...ur low I see, all upstanding, even ur eye brow//

Am a netcee I live on the web, NL's the adress...My aura rip ur clothes off, rap ain't ur place get a(d)dress

I'l deliver, I give u my word, play...My word is a game, play...I'm recreating with words, see how my words play//
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2013
Writing now. Been busy
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2013
I'm busy now, no time but

Niggas shiver with thirst/ when I drop sicker s.hit first/ even if a "mailman sent you bibles"... You won't "deliver a verse"/

With the ill shit I spit/ you know I bring the heat/ you'll think I'm a leg donor... The way I bring defeat/(the feet)

This broke dummy/ is nothing but a known bunny/ even if you "mixed cocaine in a drink"... You wouldn't come up with "d.ope punches"/

This dude is sicker in fact /so niggas relax/ if this dude was an "athlete in labour"... He won't "deliver on tracks"

I'll be mocking heads/ when I'm talking bread/ turn niggas to "necrophiliacs"... Leave them "f.ucking dead"/

Vets are now weak freaks /Mess with ma sick s.hit/ I'll leave you with a "crooked eye" like Dominic wickliffe/

(crooked I-dominick wickliffe, the rapper)

This nigga is hard/ mcs are weak and not stars / like a van full of chocolate... Watch me deliver these bars/

Nosa
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2013
Why is everyone desecrating the thread writing about the most generic topic in HipHop

Midwives, Postmen, bla, bla, bla.

This is what happens when Aaron is put in charge of the people. He starts leading them astray and worshipping golden calves.
Re: Flow For Rank by nosagold(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2013
Ibime: Why is everyone desecrating the thread writing about the most generic topic in HipHop

Midwives, Postmen, bla, bla, bla.

This is what happens when Aaron is put in charge of the people. He starts leading them astray and worshipping golden calves.

Word. Mikuz I seriously didn't feel that topic. Its punchlines are cliched. Its overused! Besides, you can't tell us to write on just "delivery". It has to be a basic topic like hustling and stuff
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 8:19pm On May 05, 2013
what are u guys DELIVERING?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2013
nosa gold:

Word. Mikuz I seriously didn't feel that topic. Its punchlines are cliched. Its overused! Besides, you can't tell us to write on just "delivery". It has to be a basic topic like hustling and stuff
Hustling and stuff? Please don't get me cracked. How many times are we gonna see watery cyphers on hustlers this hustlers that?
Who is really leaning towards been generic here? Nosa I've always known you to be an ardent pragmatic dopè colourful netcee who knows his onions like a seasoned chef; but with this comment I'm beginning to think I was wrong.
This is disastrous!!!
How can you allow your self to be manipulated to this extent?
That verse up there was class!!
Don't let any unscrupulous element with styles more outdated than primary school slates make you skid off!! Shey you know those yellow rulers we used to utilize back then in post-nursery . . ? Ehen . . . Yes . . . Exactly . . . those!! Thats how some certain dethroned Gbagbos are sounding right now! I mean how can a rapper in this 21st century be telling us about giving kama sutras to non-existent faceless women like Jacob Zuma? How more old fashioned can netceeing be? Some Gbagbos haven't still realised that Ghana is not longer called the Gold coast!
So long as NL is concerned this regime has been the most exciting.
For instance, how many rap battle threads have made it to the front page before? Think about that!
One of my agenda as king is to take NL to the next level . . . We are on the verge of spreading our tentacles to unimaginable horizons.
We are planning to make this project go places!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2013
Ema Prince I plan in installing you as one of my elders in council. This is one of the biggest appointments you are gonna be saddled with and I swear you are not gonna decline.
If Ibime stops showing disloyal tendencies, Ill hook him up with a role as a palace attendant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.