Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (919687 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
Krizzkutz:
and I keep asking y u gat no future ambition buh I noticed d answer is very easy and clear its coz MAT IS NEVA FAR 4RM FLAWS!!
Daphantom:
. . . Strike! strike!
The goals yet to be achieved . . So we'll never see the net shake/

Octo~bar.
Re: Flow For Rank by AdotUpt: 1:29am On Oct 02, 2013
I am here is spread real hiphop music from da USA to africa!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lQh0mCZE1wM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Flow For Rank by Shekson(m): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2013
So bored wif dis ASUU season film//
Wld switch to 'Suits' with which I can reason with//
While GEJ be buildin more universities//
Existin ones be screaming for fundin and fees//
negotiations still on D̶̲̥̅̊ old charade//
Benin-Lagos-Abuja, ASUU exec be on parade//
well students be lookin for job or biz//
NANS jz bein barking like dawgs on a leash//
Bein hearin FG broke, is Ι̥τ̲̅ really dat fragile?// The hauz still be gettin paid I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ fat piles// Naija @ 53, wat we celebrating// A man or woman growing old and deteriorating// Growth equals poverty, Naija's most applicable theory// country is gettin no higher than one-storey!!// since 1960 foundation, no real architect to raise its height//leaders and rulers with no vision, history repeats its plights//Military and civilian shuffles, dark tunnel path, no light ahead//all the political ruffles, self-interest and corruption per head//Insecurity and poverty, families I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ agony//peace and unity? Naija in obvious irony//being showin D̶̲̥̅̊ negatives, lemme clean D̶̲̥̅̊ picture//I see a gr8 nation wif a bright future//I see a forthcomin revolution of change//Evrybody be tired of D̶̲̥̅̊ same old story, open a new page//who wields D̶̲̥̅̊ excalibur, we need an author(Arthur)//Who molds the Holy Grail, we need a sculptor//its all cries of where are the greens?//Honey, Money, dats D̶̲̥̅̊ tot of evryman on D̶̲̥̅̊ streets//
Murder, bombs, manslaughter, the actions of D̶̲̥̅̊ day//Corruption, theft, kidnappings, professions of D̶̲̥̅̊ day//See •̸Ϟ ̷̷̴̐͠€ on my laptop workin Maga must pay//a new career, am my boss, I choose my holiday//Politifians be usin our money for their tantrums//Godfathers be formin actors, Mark Tatum!!// The rich be celebrating independence, while some be still in dependence//yet one wonders, as Nigerians, wats D̶̲̥̅̊ relevance?
Poverty and population rising, corruption turn anthem//Just like ASAP, Naija has got a big f**kin problem

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2013
Who is yet up for another spar?
Re: Flow For Rank by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Mikuz,i was dead serious....20lines,we drop toniqht, 10pm GMT
Re: Flow For Rank by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dj5naira,hope you've enjoyed my leave of absence,we start playinq aqain after my brawl with qlacierz
Re: Flow For Rank by cptnCarnage: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lyrical invincible I spit biblical. Sub atomic energy my rhymes be critical>to those who oppose. When my flow be tighter than a child wearing small clothes> expansion. Theory hazard telepathically spring into action> rendering esoteric foes graphically. Verses of constellations forming galaxies> to become the element that be legendary. When I break bars like an abandoned penatentuary.done
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
ERTHAENIGMA: Dj5naira,hope you've enjoyed my leave of absence,we start playinq aqain after my brawl with qlacierz

u are an unserious, incompetent, and balls lacking fella.
How could u arrange for a battle with a champ like me. . .and u do a runaway for 1week if not more, just to pen down a couple of rhymes, now here u are blabbing. Infact u should be banned for such a boisterous act.

Now, whenever you ready, u holler. . .i quickly run a freestyle wif u. Mr Runaway Bride grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Daphantom: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

Phantom are you crazy What is my verse compared to this epic shît Dude u murked this shìt...why didnt u register for RGA cypher? grin

I didn't learn of it till after I posted on the wall.
Re: Flow For Rank by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
You know what a 'job' is? That tinnie little thing you do every month that earns you money,was busy at work tryna make my life better,don't have the time to start exchanging words with a kid who's wasting away at home because of ASUU,and a freestyle? Lol...aii,can't even stress myself,it's just a brawl and i intend to 'enjoy' myself...see ya at ten
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

Hope you hearing me speak/
Cuz I had to facking on my generator to watch the presidents speech/

grin
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Shekson: Growth equals poverty, Naija's most applicable theory// country is gettin no higher than one-storey!!//

Octo-bars.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
ERTHAENIGMA: Dj5naira,hope you've enjoyed my leave of absence,

I hope so.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
U cant do more than a dead RAT ...Thats my last jangle in cold breath/ jes a piece of filthy rags . i'd mangle him to dirt/
So when the handicap says he'd end my cyphers by rippin' off this thread . . .
I tag it 'harmless' threat . . . like an Amputee swearin' he would strangle me to death/

Reina saved that stark liar/ cos if he was tryna coin a phrase to attack naira/ i'd lash him with a Kobo-ko then entangle him to tears/ but ma exit opener ceased 'em . they couldn't begin the scene/
I scribe Millionaire vocabs on hot seat sans Edoho's writin' pad . .
Your fortunate readin' ma airy verses . . . 'cos on a Frank note
they shouldn't even be seen!!!/

I've been PRONOUN'ced god . now tell me why they shouldn't believe in ME/ so 4 those who think this Vault is unsafe . be ye not afraid for I am with you/
This is FFR society . not some accountant institute . . .
and my words are stray bullets . . . so readin' THIS RIGHT NOW is Micheal Jackson's Dangerous . cos it means Logically, ICAN kill you/

Pedalled her pusssy the same way I ride bicycle/ the pain was sharp . my p.enis stabbed her hymen like Spike and Needle/ Khud have proven my spicy horse strength . but DAAR cut desire to crude myrrh/
Drop me off in a world of nymphomaniacs and they'll all feel ma workdone . . .
ma will is Timesbank advertisin' slogan . . . and thats cos i've got ''The power to do more!!!!!!!''/

Maintain your Knorr pose . i've brought in Bauer to shoot all/ label me Chef of sex stories the way I dey word excess pun in paper/
Ur the least ingredient in diss mixture . . . . No doubt my phraseology will chop yours . . . cos my way of expression is grater!/

His sly case of exemption is greater/ notwithstandin' . I haphazardly serve extemporaneous and erratically beefing/
This gizmo here possess a 'Robotic Wheel' in him . . . so no amount of wifey motivation would make him put an effort to perform his matrimonial duty as a MAN . . . . . . . unless hes mechanically driven!/

I ensure u Sahara Reporters is dragged to desert and were radically beaten/ this is Rap Battle News . y'all listeners . and um that punchcaster . . ur favorite host . The Genius Godwin Asuquo/
can't match this arithmetic Einstein . . .
U'd require 90,000,000,000 divided by 900,000 of ma intellect to equal this kind of math i've sequelled/

My civil views are lethal and legal/ but u cant reason anymore . your brain been completely smashed awkward/
You'd only fathom the wordplays I record . . if you would pause . W8 4 3 seconds . . . . and quickly fastforward/
Re: Flow For Rank by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 4:58am On Oct 03, 2013
I see things ain't the same/dj improved vocabs show he must have studied for days/but hip hop is already 'soaring' in a plane/so your attempts to dictate the 'pace' of the game....is an epic fail
Attacking with inventive skills/that creates stress for defensive teams/if i don't kill ya,you'd be definitely banned/biceps @ 180,triceps @200,.....steer clear of me...am 'heavily armed'
You don't impress in some ways/but i'm know to phuck dames hurt lames/can't battle coz you'd surely bring us shame/when every weapon you 'fashioned' ended up on the 'runway'
Ain't a mr nice guy/but i do fight right/and rhyme tight/this is my last flight/into space...heading for the 'andromeda galaxy' in search of the 'star prize'
Please! No bullet or guns/get me a further maths text and the sorts/batter and bruise him with 'calculus'/and if he survives.....he should prepare to face the after'math'
My ship sinking but i ain't blinking/still going for the money/he's still running for the honey/with those 'pooh-like' thoughts....the weakling can't defeat me with 's.hit thinking'
Molesting another poor soul/am in relentless pursuit of more blokes/yeah....he brought his 'best game'......but matured men like me ain't gat time no more for 'consoles'
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
ERTHAENIGMA:
Molesting another poor soul/am in relentless pursuit of more blokes/yeah....he brought his 'best game'......but matured men like me ain't gat time no more for 'consoles'

Whipping with PS4 cable. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2013
ERTHAENIGMA:
biceps @ 180,triceps @200,.....steer clear of me...am 'heavily armed'

IMAGERIC.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2013
[b]I bash his spleen/ when um attackin' him/
U wish things could be 'the same' . . . somebody, splash him hot water to wake him up from his Siamese dreams!/

That gloatin' old Johnbull/ with hin oyinbo jumble/
No meat in your Bi-Tri-Quadri~ceps . . . . . just 'a sack of floating soap bubbles!!'/

You must be a laughin' jackass to tease hyenas/ so stop claimin' expert . yo still ah learner/
I don't battle unserious candy-dates . . .
U got no warfare in you, Model . . . heard u even Catwalked from ur house to D arena/

This is super gravity pull . not accidental/ state of mind Chaos . don't doubt . . ya still mental/
im ur Enemy of Progress . . .
Shey him dey head towards Space ba? . . . jes Watch me pull him down with my Keyboard moment i CLICK ENTER/

Show me that thing/ U SEE! nigga is blind . needs to read my ILLScripts so he can see/
'twil be so generic of me to ''bruise with Calculus'' . . .
i'd roughly tear out all the pages on Projectile . . . squeeze the paper and throw it at him/

Threaten to flog him ma yardstick/ and he starts to feel jumpy and panicked/
Even that ''my ship sinking'' theorem is not original . . . I bet he popped that after watchin' Titanic!!!/

Flip the otherside of my truth/ lemme show you how this brother lies 'N' permute/
so if the StreetFighter claims he now dislike con-'soles' . . . . . I simply take off my 'ah~maize~ing' boots . and tricycle Kick him in the chest . . . . with the underside of my foot!!/[/b]
Re: Flow For Rank by ChaRismaProw(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2013
I see a whole lot of niggas chanting words but i dont see the techniques.
You just rational one sided lyk 9ja dealing with ethnics.
We need go byond playin on words disrespectin 'em and bring out d verb in 'em.
So many rappers nd writters but it surprise still no shake spear.
U dnt even come as a back up 4 d original lyk a cake spared.
Y'all need some class nat in rapin buh in school of thoughts.
Where you kud spill milk and evrybody applause u neva got cut.
With a deep cut in veins i myt bleed but the words still stay d same with brains u insane.
Its C.prow no le le with you homies buh d lineage gat 2 LAMAR no 2-CHAINZ
Re: Flow For Rank by Kyllahmc(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2013
damn! DJ z one of the best here mehn!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Flow For Rank by cptnCarnage: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
To I am new here from south Africa how does one hook up a rap battle here
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
dj5naira: [b]I bash his spleen/ when um attackin' him/
U wish things could be 'the same' . . . somebody, splash him hot water to wake him up from his Siamese dreams!/

That gloatin' old Johnbull/ with hin oyinbo jumble/
No meat in your Bi-Tri-Quadri~ceps . . . . . just 'a sack of floating soap bubbles!!'/

You must be a laughin' jackass to tease hyenas/ so stop claimin' expert . yo still ah learner/
I don't battle unserious candy-dates . . .
U got no warfare in you, Model . . . heard u even Catwalked from ur house to D arena/

This is super gravity pull . not accidental/ state of mind Chaos . don't doubt . . ya still mental/
im ur Enemy of Progress . . .
Shey him dey head towards Space ba? . . . jes Watch me pull him down with my Keyboard moment i CLICK ENTER/

Show me that thing/ U SEE! nigga is blind . needs to read my ILLScripts so he can see/
'twil be so generic of me to ''bruise with Calculus'' . . .
i'd roughly tear out all the pages on Projectile . . . squeeze the paper and throw it at him/

Threaten to flog him ma yardstick/ and he starts to feel jumpy and panicked/
Even that ''my ship sinking'' theorem is not original . . . I bet he popped that after watchin' Titanic!!!/

Flip the otherside of my truth/ lemme show you how this brother lies 'N' permute/
so if the StreetFighter claims he now dislike con-'soles' . . . . . I simply take off my 'ah~maize~ing' boots . and tricycle Kick him in the chest . . . . with the underside of my foot!!/[/b]

Bros,can I have a sip of what ya smoking?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
cptn_Carnage: To I am new here from south Africa how does one hook up a rap battle here

You would want ta drop a free.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Kyllah mc: damn! DJ z one of the best here mehn!!!

5naira to be more explicit : )
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

Bros,can I have a sip of what ya smoking?

TAKE!

**stretches out a 3.456 inch king-sized Marlboro**
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
dj5naira:

TAKE!

**stretches out a 3.456 inch king-sized Marlboro**
HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Tushkid74(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
There's no gain saying real heads are really scarce/
cos yall b triping, posting flimsy bars/
'em puns dont connect/and d punchlines be built on some old concept/sticking to cliches,cos y'all wanna . .be called dØpe/yall nid to be . .in control. . ./of ur style,and stay real, not ascribing height to Low scripts/cos it was typed by your Close Gs/if u kip doing dat y'all ain gon Rise Niggas/y'all jxt gon be heading 4 d nadir,with spliced fingers/am Galilie Galileo,on a leaning tower, testing y'all force field/it lacks gravity,thats y ain down to earth,am aloft spitting on y'all domes sum raw $hit/the fact is,ain' feelin u guys/not with y'all consistency,while spillin crude lines/y'all knw wht tym it is,its rhyme O'clock niggas,step up ya game/and if u cant stand d heatwaves on d cipher stage,GET OFF THA LANE ! /
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
We aim to export 53 LEGO® Bricklayers OUTTA OUR NATION/ u aint good at Story Building . . even after several warnings . STILL you couldn't discard a cheaper sand, mason/
Architect of alliteration my foot . the last rhyme structure u built instantly collapsed on the spot . . . . . It had a weaker foundation/

U'd confess my Def Jam studio is mad, 8 speakers can stay on/ notwithstandin' . meows cease anytime my team barks . plus in my palace I still got more LOUDER ALSATIANS/
The Greeks know cats & dogs don't agree . . . .
So for your own best good . . . y'all razz kittens beta dread this ALPHA DALMATIAN/

Ma songs going places FARTHER THAN ASIA/ one of the playful artiste is in a serious coma now . cos it hit him @ the brain/
Thought my chorus has been received and understood . . .
but rather than ROGER THAT . . . . he fired the 'small pointed missile' at Nicki & Lil Wayne/

Your nutty thinkin' are insane/ see how the zoophiles knicker bulges when he sees some piggies at the gate/
Can't control ur black joystick as a disciplined scientist . . .
U now lay with ur own experiments . I mean those 'white lab mice' . . . phuckin' Pinky & The Brain!/

Brought in physics and methane/ couldn't solve any . now the monkey looks more puzzled than a light-headed sadducee/
indeed hes not human, took after The Neandertals . . .
Proof? Empty 6 packet chalk dust on him ...And taraaaa! a white-headed Capuchin/

My germ-free Dettol'ed in~sense transcends with ascended ample sheen/ no question on who delivers the most purest of art . cos im that answer prospecting/
So for u to dream otherwise means you must be either ''out of your mind'' ...or Astral Projecting/

Tell that stagnant pro testing/ im more like Aang thats acting/
In practice sessions . . .
use ma earth . fire . air and water moves on Lin Kuei warrior, Frost . . . . . . just to solidify my Avatar skills/

My artquake send banana chills/ no doubt you aint seen an actor this colder/ . game within ma grip . pack your key holder/
The underground demon now roam streets with an arm . . .
cos the last time we had a handshake . . . . I ended up pullin' the elbow out of his shoulder!/

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.