Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (920026 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
I swim in lakes of stardom/ and still quake words random/
Since I started from the bottom . . .
all ma lines been different . . . ''Nothing Was The Same'' . . . . like Drake's 3rd album/

Tryna stake your stallion?/ on here we slug it out/
Pardon ma agoraphobic nature . . . SIKE!
Im an indoor personality . . . . so don't even try to call me out/

You chemistry rappers are shawl in bout/ my maths trignometries are divine/
Predicted his abuses with my signal grace . . .
Knew he'd cos me . I already had the sine/

Toss multi confetti out in time/ plus I bring hell doom to republic/
My mouth gotta be sealed with gaseous glue . . . .
cos the night I flared up . . . I burnt down to cosmic dust, the clouds and skies . . . exposin' the heavens to the public!!/

This classic puns gotta be well pruned to be published/ guess the unborn child had a name/
Now shes pregnant . . .
But why that English singer and not other bitches . . and the answer comes simple ...cos its always 'her-they-lay!'/

On ground ..even my battle car slay preys/ use airborne techniques on 'em land mammals and shred to thread/
im 100% good at noddin' . . .
Ur braincase, cranium and skull would crack . . . . if we go head to head/

I blaze forte and leave your fellow dead/ my metaforce comes with beauty outstandin' buzzers/
Gave the sun a sensual body massage . . . to prove that i've truly outshined the others!/

Still young in this 'cartoon' . even goofy outrhymed his brothers/ so you gimmicks inform a fan/
Cos his beef always comes out immature and kiddish . . . . I hereby VOW ne'er to reply any of his rebuttals again ...till he becomes a man!/
Re: Flow For Rank by cptnCarnage: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2013
ERTHAENIGMA: na wa. so i go dey beg for thread again. chai. carnage,dont be pissed,that is nigeria for you
. that is nigeria for you

pls elaborate all I want is a battle why is it so hard
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
dj5naira: I swim in lakes of stardom/ and still quake words random/
Since I started from the bottom . . .
all ma lines been different . . . ''Nothing Was The Same'' . . . . like Drake's 3rd album/

Tryna stake your stallion?/ on here we slug it out/
Pardon ma agoraphobic nature . . . SIKE!
Im an indoor personality . . . . so don't even try to call me out/

You chemistry rappers are shawl in bout/ my maths trignometries are divine/
Predicted his abuses with my signal grace . . .
Knew he'd cos me . I already had the sine/

Toss multi confetti out in time/ plus I bring hell doom to republic/
My mouth gotta be sealed with gaseous glue . . . .
cos the night I flared up . . . I burnt down to cosmic dust, the clouds and skies . . . exposin' the heavens to the public!!/

This classic puns gotta be well pruned to be published/ guess the unborn child had a name/
Now shes pregnant . . .
But why that English singer and not other b.itches . . and the answer comes simple ...cos its always 'her-they-lay!'/

On ground ..even my battle car slay preys/ use airborne techniques on 'em land mammals and shred to thread/
im 100% good at noddin' . . .
Ur braincase, cranium and skull would crack . . . . if we go head to head/

I blaze forte and leave your fellow dead/ my metaforce comes with beauty outstandin' buzzers/
Gave the sun a sensual body massage . . . to prove that i've truly outshined the others!/

Still young in this 'cartoon' . even goofy outrhymed his brothers/ so you gimmicks inform a fan/
Cos his beef always comes out immature and kiddish . . . . I hereby VOW ne'er to reply any of his rebuttals again ...till he becomes a man!/

I comot cap!!!
oNe

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2013

I smash you cats with a pole/ and seperate ya @ss from ya soul/
. . so just give up the struggle . . cos attempting ta make a last 'ditch' effort . . will leave you trapped in a 'hole'!/

I manufacture lines/ designed to fracture thighs/ . . and crack up spines/
. . plus I 'hold all the aces' . . hence if you claim king of kings . . goons will tell you its a 'pack of lies'!/

In bed . . I'm pleasing ya chic/ . . teasing and squeezing her t¿ts/
. . . she call me 'Sergio' . . cos the 'Boo squirt' . . whenever she's steeping ma d¿ck!/

I'm witty and sleek/ my style is deep but trendy/ while what you spit is empty/
. . when I appear with ma tinted Bentley . . you blacks go green with envy!/

I develop a plan/ to start a furnace that would envelop ya clan/
. . plus I'm a great predator . . strong enough to attack Eagles . . like Ethiopian fans!/

I'm an utopian man/ and a seamless brother/ so you better stop claiming that ya frees are hotter/
. . cos like 'Tbilisi'. . we'll see the flaws in you . . when niggas 'Judge ya' . . .!/

I rip any freak assunder/ cos my texts be lethal/ so when I storm ya area, you best be civil/ . . like Kelvin little/
. . You lack titles . . the only belt you ever owned is ya pelvic 'girdle'!/

You wacks aint got the spice/ no wonder you never come up with something nice/
so try to clash with me . . . and have ya people declared missing . . like Thunder's lost device!/

They know me for dropping guys/ so you'd be the next to be clamped/ soon as I bring ma techs and attack/
. . Al Shabab give me 'credit' for making ma hood a 'flash'point of terorrist acts!/

I lecture with facts/ my punchlines be more interesting than dance steps from Fally Ipupa/ and I'm hardly a loser/
. . . but when my rocket launchers smash and bombard ya compound's entrance . . you'd call me a 'gate crasher' . . like 'party intruders'!/

. . You never think straight like faggits in FUTA/ so Ill leave y'll brutalised by an aide and two men/
. . hence forget Ephraim and Rueben/ cos soon as my boys start the looting . . its best you be on ya 'Gad' . . like one of Jacobs children!/
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
mikuz:
. . plus I'm a great predator . . strong enough to attack Eagles . . like Ethiopian fans!/

Doozy.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Your TV captions are so bland/ and oops, those slogans? ...that's so mild/
U disciples tame those knacky feelings . . .
FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCTS . . . . end up in NatGeo Wild/

Nothin' up ma sleeves macho man/ . feelin' edgy to strike first cos you sense my flows would flood this campaign/
ur not confrontin' an iRobot but a human . . .
So don't het up or get nervous . . . I only got blood in my veins!!!/

From Ondo to del Mundo . I got all callin' my name/ reporters, step-daughters, Congo brothers/
D'banj knows . . .
ima beefness man . Importer, Exporter ..Cocoa Water/

Im the only important performer to go further/ damn the wacks around/
Give him a scarf/ cos the size of his head is too big to fit in a cap/
punch your front teeth . . . . if you don't hand me back my crown/

No foul play . the way I planked his a.rse and gown/ . cos of his worthless assets . i've freely written him off/
Wont wrench his gullet if he côck-a-doodle-doo . . .
But if the ventriloquist tryna 'en-chant' . . . . I turn him into a chicken so he can REALLY sing me the song!/

A smack won't ideally heal this hiccup/ cos ma arsenals set to breech all missiles/
DJ5 will land U on cloud 9 . . . .
Her clothes . . . he gently 'takes off' like rocket, with his aim to ''Reach 4 the sky!!!!''/

Make person preach for the guy/ that dumb drunkard is not what u think/
Stare at the mirror gulpin' a SCHNAPPS
The doc is confused 'cos all he said is 'watch what you drink!'/

A visa, a passport are just what you need/ my last tremor shook a knight/
Lemme be plain with this scholar . . .
U'd only be ''fly like bird'' . . . if you Book a Flight/
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
mikuz: .

I smash you cats with a pole/ and seperate ya @ss from ya soul/
. . so just give up the struggle . . cos attempting ta make a last 'ditch' effort . . will leave you trapped in a 'hole'!/

I manufacture lines/ designed to fracture thighs/ . . and crack up spines/
. . plus I 'hold all the aces' . . hence if you claim king of kings . . goons will tell you its a 'pack of lies'!/

In bed . . I'm pleasing ya chic/ . . teasing and squeezing her t¿ts/
. . . she call me 'Sergio' . . cos the 'Boo squirt' . . whenever she's steeping ma d¿ck!/

I'm witty and sleek/ my style is deep but trendy/ while what you spit is empty/
. . when I appear with ma tinted Bentley . . you blacks go green with envy!/

I'm an utopian man/ and a seamless brother/ so you better stop claiming that ya frees are hotter/
. . cos like 'Tbilisi'. . we'll see the flaws in you . . when niggas 'Judge ya' . . .!/

I rip any freak assunder/ cos my texts be lethal/ so when I storm ya area, you best be civil/ . . like Kelvin little/
. . You lack titles . . the only belt you ever owned is ya pelvic 'girdle'!/

You wacks aint got the spice/ no wonder you never come up with something nice/
so try to clash with me . . . and have ya people declared missing . . like Thunder's lost device!/

They know me for dropping guys/ so you'd be the next to be clamped/ soon as I bring ma techs and attack/
. . Al Shabab give me 'credit' for making ma hood a 'flash'point of terorrist acts!/

I lecture with facts/ my punchlines be more interesting than dance steps from Fally Ipupa/ and I'm hardly a loser/
. . . but when my rocket launchers smash and bombard ya compound's entrance . . you'd call me a 'gate crasher' . . like 'party intruders'!/

. . You never think straight like faggits in FUTA/ so Ill leave y'll brutalised by an aide and two men/
. . hence forget Ephraim and Rueben/ cos soon as my boys start the looting . . its best you be on ya 'Gad' . . like one of Jacobs children!/

This is what NL has been missing!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Quick free. . .

I seen em fall/ while I'm standing sleek and tall/
I cure niggas 'headache' if beefs involved/
Cos they swear they can stand my madness. . . but my 'para seat em all!'/
This nigga looking so moist/ plus he got no woof in his voice/
His sister was born a b!tch. . . but he a p*ssy by choice!/
My songs cajole/ niggas to ignore the troll/
Networks block every other call when I'm on the phone/
I spit contextual nouns / to vex this clown / his chick wanna sex me now/
So it aint to 'scold or rebuke her'. . . when I give her a 'dressing down'!/
I dead a player with ease/ whenever placing my frees/
Cos my rhymes are breathtaking like a respiratory disease/
I'm the hottest in here/ cos I'm better than a lot of my peers/
Nigga claim he got dollars to spare/
But one look at my alligator shoes. . . will make him shed crocodile tears!/
I roll with wild mammals/ baboons and vile vandals/
If I challenge dude. . .he'll either chicken out . . or cry foul!/
I tie sandals/ as my bars school/ the large fool/
Claim he drive flash whips. . but even 'Afghans' know his 'car bull'!/
I aint tryna knock the homie/ but everything he drop is phony/
If he say he got more 'buzz' than me. . . that's a 'shocking' story!/
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Ibime: Quick free. . .

This nigga looking so moist/ plus he got no woof in his voice/
His sister was born a b!tch. . . but he a p*ssy by choice!/
My songs cajole/ niggas to ignore the troll/
Networks block every other call when I'm on the phone/
I spit contextual nouns / to vex this clown / his chick wanna sex me now/
So it aint to 'scold or rebuke her'. . . when I give her a 'dressing down'!/
I dead a player with ease/ whenever placing my frees/
Cos my rhymes are breathtaking like a respiratory disease/
I'm the hottest in here/ cos I'm better than a lot of my peers/
Nigga claim he got dollars to spare/
But one look at my alligator shoes. . . will make him shed crocodile tears!/
I roll with wild mammals/ baboons and vile vandals/
If I challenge dude. . .he'll either chicken out . . or cry foul!/
I tie sandals/ as my bars school/ the large fool/
Claim he drive flash whips. . but even 'Afghans' know his 'car bull'!/
I aint tryna knock the homie/ but everything he drop is phony/
If he say he got more 'buzz' than me. . . that's a 'shocking' story!/

hehehe . . I dey come.
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2013
my gents spike feeble/and rent thighs in two/
...so tryna dis my rap...will have me stangle u...with "ankara"...cos my "text style" evil

i bound this homie/n rupture his tommy/
...cos afta my thugs "boo tha pest...he will become an "hungry man"...like big size indomie

i smash and awe dumbs/with bats and raw force/
...it aint club in germany...but am know to "harm-burger"...just to kill with poisoned snacks and small chops

i blast fake cretins/ n scar a weakling/
...so like vivian...wen i handle "mac" to throttle...this "foe" wont last a minute

i severe and mar clone/that rebel at ma flows/but if a kid tinks he can scare with bad blows/
...i will use knives to draw a "ven diagram on his limbs"...and give him an "hand set" like cellular fones

some quickies yo
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Ibime:

Eyegasmic.
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2013

He spitting gabbage crap/
But I slice the nigga's leg. . . . To show he can't 'stand a chance'!/

My lyrics are tent breakers/
. . To divide you in ten acres/
But we don't see the 'gee let' a move up his sleeves. . Else its a case of hair shavers/

He'll pary and banter/. . In a cycle of hard bars/. . . Cos he'll get blown in a Nassal passage, . . As I blast him off to Qatar/

I Take you to a 'barn' to dis grace you/
. . Feed you with 'horse poo' . . . Then beat you with a 'pony tail'. . Till you looking 'unstable'!!!/

In a 'abstract' scene. . Approaching a repugnant blast/ . . Head to ur 'compound' . . . 'Slice ur fiingers' . . To leave you 'in proper hands'!!/

I'm Balling Hot. . But you wack... U try forming boss?/ cos u 'mention midgets' does that mean u 'call the shots?' !/ lol... Quick freez
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2013
deli dimes:
my gents spike feeble/and rent thighs in two/
...so tryna dis my rap...will have me stangle u...with "ankara"...cos my "text style" evil

deli Rious.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ibime ya build ups na inspiration . . Nice ones from Deli and Lunatic!

I'm a rap heavyweight/ my tentacles has scanned every state/
. . . I often take ya girl shopping . . but shoes and jewelries is what she 'Do buy' . . like United Arab Emirates!/

I'm stamping fakes/ with stabs that leave they body in parts/
. . . been schooled up to Ph.d . . but any uni that gives 'You B.A' . . must be running a bank!/

When I perform stunts with ma mac/
. . niggas here won't give a damn 'bout ya village hypes/
cos Ima make you frightened to drop ya sh,?t . . when I have you running from ya toilet . . like sewage pipes!/

Any ish I write/ is rated higher/ . .
Its not the African nation . . but you get ' Charred' soon as I raise ma fire!/

I blaze the spot with crazy ciphers/ what I pop is smoother/ plus I table raps that stun commuters/
. . but after my heat leave you turned to suya . . Ill make the Swansea player . . watch 'Me chew' ya!/

Peeps know me for trouble/ my bars make hommies to crumble/
. . you get subjected to frog jumps . . If you think you ya the 'biggest toad in the puddle'!/

I put you dudes on the low/ when I'm intriducing ma flows/
. . I can't be out witted . . cos you 'couch potatos' . . can't cushion my blows!/

My lines incite . . / I do a face off with cats/ through an incredulous spate of attacks/
. . F,.?ck federal reserves . ,
. . and I aint science inclined . . / so all my works are in a 'state of the art'!/

I leave y'll afraid of ma raps/ aint in this business to play/ . . I'm like Brad Pitt in a way/
. . so like 'punching David' . . title contenders should think 'bout 'hitting the Hay'!/

Ma easing display . . / of bars show that I'm smarter than symbians/
. . but y'll sound like dolphins to me . . cos you 'Air fish yarns' . . like the 'book after Philipians'!/

. . You can't best this rapper for instance/ I put cats on defence like Danny Shittu/ . . schooling you quacks be the kinda stuff that I'm into/
. . . Ask 'Spongebob' . . I leave you with a 'Square pant' . . when I bring a brick ta stampede you!/

. . I got more fans than Zizzou/ plus I'm fun to niggas/
. . Newcomers call me they role models . . cos my puns are iller . . / but like Cameroon's leader . . lads wouldn't want to 'Be-ya'!/

I bring your crew fever. . / and spit what dudes can't resist/
. . My stage charisma . . have you facing boos 'Or-mockery' . . like the 'village were Aluu 4 was brutally killed'!/

Every bar you put down is bit/ cos you're bleak and fake/
. . I have ya face disfigured . . Cos my upper cuts leave 'Jaws thin' . . and I aint making any reference to 'Timberlake'!/

. . I p,.i.mp ya date/ cos I ball like Nuhri Sahin/
'Skirtel' should tell you that I rock the crowd when I'm doing 'Ma thing'!/

Heads panic/ when I unleash my rare tactics/
. . See, to hell with 'auto repairers' . . If you see a moniker from Islam's holiest city . . thats a 'Mecca nick'!/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
mikuz: Ibime ya build ups na inspiration . . Nice ones from Deli and Lunatic!

. . . I often take ya girl shopping . . but shoes and jewelries is what she 'Do buy' . . like United Arab Emirates!/

. . . been schooled up to Ph.d . . but any uni that gives 'You B.A' . . must be running a bank!/

cos Ima make you frightened to drop ya sh,?t . . when I have you running from ya toilet . . like sewage pipes!/

I blaze the spot with crazy ciphers/ what I pop is smoother/ plus I table raps that stun commuters/
. . but after my heat leave you turned to suya . . Ill make the Swansea player . . watch 'Me chew' ya!/

. . you get subjected to frog jumps . . If you think you ya the 'biggest toad in the puddle'!/

. . I can't be out witted . . cos you 'couch potatos' . . can't cushion my blows!/

My lines incite . . / I do a face off with cats/ through an incredulous spate of attacks/
. . and I aint science inclined . . / so all my works are in a 'state of the art'!/

I leave y'll afraid of ma raps/ aint in this business to play/ . . I'm like Brad Pitt in a way/
. . so like 'punching David' . . title contenders should think 'bout 'hitting the Hay'!/

. . but y'll sound like dolphins to me . . cos you 'Air fish yarns' . . like the 'book after Philipians'!/

. . You can't best this rapper for instance/ I put cats on defence like Danny Shittu/ . . schooling you quacks be the kinda stuff that I'm into/
. . . Ask 'Spongebob' . . I leave you with a 'Square pant' . . when I bring a brick ta stampede you!/

. . Newcomers call me they role models . . cos my puns are iller . . / but like Cameroon's leader . . lads wouldn't want to 'Be-ya'!/

. . My stage charisma . . have you facing boos 'Or-mockery' . . like the 'village were Aluu 4 was brutally killed'!/

. . I have ya face disfigured . . Cos my upper cuts leave 'Jaws thin' . . and I aint making any reference to 'Timberlake'!/

. . See, to hell with 'auto repairers' . . If you see a moniker from Islam's holiest city . . thats a 'Mecca nick'!/
lethal shyte
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2013

lethal shyte
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2013

This Dude can wordplay till Jesus comes...Dang! Too many wordplays
Re: Flow For Rank by aieo(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2013

dRuGz cool
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 4:31am On Oct 20, 2013
I see you too Mikuz. . . . I'm inspired also. . .

Let's go. . .

Niggas prattle in their songs/ like they can battle with the strong/
Beat me?. . . .fa fa fa foul!. . . that’s how Jaguar would respond!/
This strong smart nigga/ make your small heart quiver/
My cash could fill a ‘stadium’. . . cos I make ‘ball park figures’!!/

Your chick handle and suck díck/
The scandalous slüt pick/ Nollywood niggas at random to fück with/
She was even pregnated by ‘Esiri’. . . . but had a miscarriage of ‘Justice’!!/

I bring torture to a bastard/ and leave him slaughtered in a casket/
cos beating me. . . is as easy as. . . fetching water with a basket!/
My wife deserves a great statue/ cos she a beauty to pay Hajj to/
But ya girl would owe me money. . . . if I take her at ‘face value’!/

Everything I spit is raw/ from ‘Hull City’ to my villa’s shore/
These cowards claim they brave. . . but like ‘Jake’. . . I got ‘Liver more’!!/
This dude so timeless/ and everything I spew so priceless/
I roll with goons. . . that’ll turn a minor altercation. . . to a full blown crisis!/

I leave chicks weak and mushy/ cos I’m a fiend for nookie/
and ever since a teenage rookie. . . I’ve been dedicated. . . to eating püssy!!/
I'm old school. . .I put lips upon ‘em/ and use tricks to con ‘em/
I was around. . .when chicks either didn't suck díck. . . or only sucked díck through condom!/

All my life, I’ve been dealing with freaks/ who won’t leave me in peace/
I’m anticipating serious beef. . . .when my wife discover I’m a serial cheat!/
Cos these chicks wanna seize my phone/ and grease my bone/
I love my wife. . . I pray to God. . . .I haven’t brought any diseases home!!!/

Y’all niggas better leave the throne/ I’m occupying it/
With a iron grip/ and won't quit. . . till I die in it/
I murder pigs/ who try to take the crown without deserving it/
My reign is like ya ‘schoolbooks’. . . . you best come to ‘terms’ with it!!!/

My bars fluent/ plus I exhibit smart prudence/
So we don’t belong in the same class. . . like Science and Art students!/
I drop sonic spits/ and harmonic scripts/ with sardonic wit/
while your bars are like Basketmouth toilet. . . full of comic shít!!/

My scripts dead suckers/ who roll with low class. . . pig bred brothers/
While I only roll in ‘gold circles’. . . that means 'I got these díckheads covered'!!!/

oNe

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by DSuperT(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lemme tell yall somethin...

Quick to hack with saw, crackin a jaw, back for a brawl, jump right back up until i make these titans fall

im the dirty stall, cuz im the shyt, its one for all, no, all for one, man im kickin bums, this games my hall...

...of fame, put shame to you, like you fornicaite, im GOD so we play my way, you dazed cause im medical blaze, laced, all in your brain, you okay?

ur like a warrior with you mace, misplaced, before your race, is bout to be discraced, by a sacred face of evil taste, thats me... taking the governments place

call it over, thats new world order, its actually a deluxe pizza, and this biitch HUGE!... but you cant afford her, even this clover can give you no luck after i drop this morter

and king's who? he who? leaf loose? what the fucc is a mikuz? he flew, but i wing shoot, he's a walk now, and if i have to i will shoot off his feet too, please dude, ima chief you, you need to, learn some new style, cuase compared you, its like im dressed sharper than each tool

aced all you classes, quaked the earth, no i grabbed it, shook it up, then i smacked it, out the ball park... bet i can catch it, maybe ill choke up like i was rabbit, but if i recall in the end, mathers had it

and just cause ya'll cant fucc with a king, dont mean you shouldnt try, look at me, callin this guy, mik-who? down for a ride... but really he cant fucc with me... he couldnt make it past halftime
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hehehe . . . I'm on this . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
I was thinking of 'para seat em all' pun this morn, but iBi since has used it, i got a different idea. . . here

Their secrets, they holler/so if niggas dont drop the quid. . .i go payola/ or the glock goes a poh ka!!/cos ima a money lover. . .like Ibime and Krayola!!/

i am. .
Raps five star general/who bagged several/plus my fame as far as senegal/ supreme court cant compare. . . .my bars are past federal!!/

i am. . .
The preacher who drinks stout guiness/and gets stoned like renowned Stephen/ then my mouth speaking/when the town visit/that i heal them of a bowel disease/

so know ur allowed limits/cos any nigga call me out in a cock fight. . .i ll cast into him a foul spirit!!/ now u say how wicked/well, when i sprout lyrics/i count minutes/

i wrote 12's in 15. .but yall niggas spend hours sitting/ trying to compose a verse that exudes power within/

wires sparking lately/u crashing crazy/i pilot this no vex me. . .
. . .But if i para, shoot u into space. . .be rest assured you're landing safely!!/
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
GLACIERZ!:
I was thinking of 'para seat em all' pun this morn, but iBi since has used it, i got a different idea. . . here

Their secrets, they holler/so if niggas dont drop the quid. . .i go payola/ or the glock goes a poh ka!!/cos ima a money lover. . .like Ibime and Krayola!!/

i am. .
Raps five star general/who bagged several/plus my fame as far as senegal/ supreme court cant compare. . . .my bars are past federal!!/

i am. . .
The preacher who drinks stout guiness/and gets stoned like renowned Stephen/ then my mouth speaking/when the town visit/that i heal them of a bowel disease/

so know ur allowed limits/cos any nigga call me out in a cock fight. . .i ll cast into him a foul spirit!!/ now u say how wicked/well, when i sprout lyrics/i count minutes/

i wrote 12's in 15. .but yall niggas spend hours sitting/ trying to compose a verse that exudes power within/

wires sparking lately/u crashing crazy/i pilot this no vex me. . .
. . .But if i para, shoot u into space. . .be rest assured you're landing safely!!/

I sure say you don dey smoke. You wrote this when?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ibime now that we are here . . . . . I got a concept. How about we do a 32 lines cipher/prewritten sh,.it? I ll create a new thread for it, with a caption like CIPHER OF THE GREATS : Mikuz Ft Ibime

'Bis holla if you see this. Just got gingered to do something.
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Some niggas just drop brainless, wonder where you lost your heads to/ My kid sister is four, yet her punches hit harder than yours do//

Stretching and forcing your schemes like trying to ride a bike without wheels// For real, you can't beat my stuff ..... even when deep in your dreams//

I 'aborted' your future, simply can't find your birth right// Even if you a virgin on the bible, we still won't find your verse tight//

I kill wacks just for the fun of it, yeah am socio-psycho//....My right's wicked, my left is deadly - Ihenacchio//

I drop the type of bars that get attached to war tanks, to murd clans// yeah ... I drop the type of bar that headlines the news times//

My bars are defined plain "hazard", my half punches leave a "whole-scar"// so dramatic... In a matter of time, it could win the oscar//
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
this place don hot o!...me feeling tired

mikuz: I'm a rap heavyweight/ my tentacles has scanned every state/
grin grin

Ibime: I see you too Mikuz. . . . I'm inspired also. . .

I bring torture to a bastard/ and leave him slaughtered in a casket/
cos beating me. . . is as easy as. . . fetching water with a basket!/

This dude so timeless/ and everything I spew so priceless/
I roll with goons. . . that’ll turn a minor altercation. . . to a full blown crisis!/

My bars fluent/ plus I exhibit smart prudence/
So we don’t belong in the same class. . . like Science and Art students!/
I drop sonic spits/ and harmonic scripts/ with sardonic wit/
while your bars are like Basketmouth toilet. . . full of comic shít!!/
i like!

Ibime: My wife deserves a great statue/ cos she a beauty to pay Hajj to/
But ya girl would owe me money. . . . if I take her at ‘face value’!
this your wife sef

Ibime: All my life, I’ve been dealing with freaks/ who won’t leave me in peace/
I’m anticipating serious beef. . . .when my wife discover I’m a serial cheat!/
Cos these chicks wanna seize my phone/ and grease my bone/
I love my wife. . . I pray to God. . . .I haven’t brought any diseases home!!!/
did you?...please finish this story
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
DSuperT: Lemme tell yall somethin...

Quick to hack with saw, crackin a jaw, back for a brawl, jump right back up until i make these titans fall

im the dirty stall, cuz im the shyt, its one for all, no, all for one, man im kickin bums, this games my hall...

...of fame, put shame to you, like you fornicaite, im GOD so we play my way, you dazed cause im medical blaze, laced, all in your brain, you okay?

ur like a warrior with you mace, misplaced, before your race, is bout to be discraced, by a sacred face of evil taste, thats me... taking the governments place

call it over, thats new world order, its actually a deluxe pizza, and this biitch HUGE!... but you cant afford her, even this clover can give you no luck after i drop this morter

and king's who? he who? leaf loose? what the fucc is a mikuz? he flew, but i wing shoot, he's a walk now, and if i have to i will shoot off his feet too, please dude, ima chief you, you need to, learn some new style, cuase compared you, its like im dressed sharper than each tool

aced all you classes, quaked the earth, no i grabbed it, shook it up, then i smacked it, out the ball park... bet i can catch it, maybe ill choke up like i was rabbit, but if i recall in the end, mathers had it

and just cause ya'll cant fucc with a king, dont mean you shouldnt try, look at me, callin this guy, mik-who? down for a ride... but really he cant fucc with me... he couldnt make it past halftime

Lol . . Just saw this . .

I'm beating this g.,ay now/ my punchlines be leaving his face down/
He hacks with what? . . this fo,.ol will 'see saw' . . If only he visits a playground!/

Hes never been noticed with a title/ I bleed the novice with a rifle/
but after I damage his nose in reprisals . . he would wish he spoke through his brother like Moses in the bible!/

I stop kiddies/ that form witty/ with dumb siggies/
ask civil engineers to build so many auditoriums in his state . . and turn his town to a 'Hall city'!/

I speak smoother than an awesome reporter/ even my weakest punch will knock out the pauper/
. . rhyming over with order . . shows you musta come from the gutter!/

Ya just a clueless urchin/ the trash you spews' damn shocking/
My punches keep smacking ya skull till ya brain faces a shutdown . . Us government!/

If this kid dare/ he ll get impaled with three spears/
Ya chick gives cu,.nt to all . . Cos any guy that asks for a portion of her pu.,sy . . Its crisp clear/ even 'Jack' knows that she 'Will share'!/

. . You aint a seasoned speaker/ everything you spit is weaker/
Its not 'Steven' . . but you'll suffer a hearing problem . . soon as my blows hit ya 'Pinna'!/

This aweful midget/ will never come out sickest/
Its 'simple' . . My serene yard exites ya chic's attention . . 'compound interest'!/
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lemme do few lines ........

Fvck phyno am the 'real' play maker, others are 'athletico' bench warmers/
I spit radiant rhymes, mind-blowing flows, i see here more pathetic stench formers/
Some mcs aint straight, they nothing but she-men/
Hyping, shouting needlessly like a virgin that forcefully lost hymen/
My bars so huge, none of yours comes bolder/
Cause massive sCARS, if ya insecure go yorubaland or ABJ and call ‘Oduah’/
Only few dawgs drop bars that are d0pe and precise/
Seen long but weak verses....ya never got e.rection, ya boo muck ya d!!ck size/
My scribing skills sent vampires packing with gun tacts/
they lost their voices coz i destroyed their ‘con tracts’/
Now a moderator, a year ago on NBT, was da one picked/
Like ‘sarz’ i produce ‘beat of life’, haters be careful ya gonna ‘chopstix’/
These guys living in the past always complaining their 3310 battery’s low/
While am making millions, celebrating my intense factory’s growth/
Demobilised their ‘walker’ plus the one their ‘town send’, made their attack weak/
No one to rescue, they even called ‘Marek’..... nigga said, sorry ‘Hamsik’/
Have seen demise of mcs in here while some still doing casual race/
The target person to destroy next month is Joshua base/
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
mikuz:

I sure say you don dey smoke. You wrote this when?

lwkm... 20mins before i posted, is when i started writing
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
mikuz: Ibime now that we are here . . . . . I got a concept. How about we do a 32 lines cipher/prewritten sh,.it? I ll create a new thread for it, with a caption like CIPHER OF THE GREATS : Mikuz Ft Ibime

'Bis holla if you see this. Just got gingered to do something.

I'm doing some professional exams at the moment so don't wanna tie myself to any commitment. Let's revisit Dec 1st. Definitely!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
mikuz:

Hes never been noticed with a title/ I bleed the novice with a rifle/
but after I damage his nose in reprisals . . he would wish he spoke through his brother like Moses in the bible!/

I speak smoother than an awesome reporter/ even my weakest punch will knock out the pauper/
. . rhyming over with order . . shows you musta come from the gutter!/

If this kid dare/ he ll get impaled with three spears/
Ya chick gives cu,.nt to all . . Cos any guy that asks for a portion of her pu.,sy . . Its crisp clear/ even 'Jack' knows that she 'Will share'!/

Finishing!!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

lwkm... 20mins before i posted, is when i started writing

Is that note d same verse in aisha nana note 'I am' dah she featured u?? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.