Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,082 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923375 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2013
dj5naira:
[img]http://ayearofholidays.files./2013/11/calvin-and-hobbes.gif[/img]

hahahahahahahahaha. Tfu for that pic
Re: Flow For Rank by UlqU3(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2013
err Glacier, when you, mikuz and d rest battle on fb, you use your style of preference. Its like me asking Ibime to write fbk style - you know he cant. Personally I see no reason why you should even comment on this, the battlers themselves have no problem with it. And this isnt even about stretching, a typical fbk line is like 2 NL lines. I'ld appreciate it if y'all let d bars do the talking instead of all these zombie-like dickriding ive been seeing. Thank you

Ibime, 40 lines final.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2013
UlqU3:

Ibime, 40 lines final.

Let Mikuz call the final line limit.

30 lines is the max I'm going if he accepts. I gotta set limit to this ish so there's no ambiguity or grey area.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2013
dj5naira:

[size=20pt]GUARDIOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Hahaha. TFU!
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2013
dj5naira:

[size=20pt]GUARDIOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

as in, the last few days has been fun.. Ibime dey vex, U3 dey angry, Sid dey madt while Dj5naira dey laff and Maestro dey watch

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2013
UlqU3: err Glacier, when you, mikuz and d rest battle on fb, you use your style of preference. Its like me asking Ibime to write fbk style - you know he cant. Personally I see no reason why you should even comment on this, the battlers themselves have no problem with it. And this isnt even about stretching, a typical fbk line is like 2 NL lines. I'ld appreciate it if y'all let d bars do the talking instead of all these zombie-like dickriding ive been seeing. Thank you

Ibime, 40 lines final.
shut up your mouth make we hear word jor!!!...which one be d1ckriding?..

when all ur face book friends are writing u letter of support etc,you also expect us to show u same support and abandon our own

by the way,can you even go head to head with Ibime on a freestyle battle?can you match his pace and wits?..

Instead of replying one of his diss to spice up things,you are spending every 24hrs writing and saving every bars.

Now you feel you have saved enough,that's why you'r asking for 44lines plus you demanding for FBK pattern{whatever that means} to be on a safe side.

The criterias are out there for everybody to follow...the number of lines are there too

In your battle with mikuz..you didn't even write up to 20 lines{even though you had more number of lines than him which might have given u the edge}..so why demand for 40-44 lines here?
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Facebook is different from NL..
Y'all put that in mind
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
...but really, i'm yet to see these facebook ninja go head to head with their opponent . . Just a poor percentage are doing so!

i mean . you claim ya doper . your opponent drops a keystyle ...watery or not . .. able to waste bars
yet no reply . .

una no try o!!

ehen!! speaking of which . . Mr Siddog . . . Give us a 16 atleast na!! Make start our own drama . .even tho! smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
khimwhyte: Facebook is different from NL..
Y'all put that in mind
"when in rome . . "

need i complete it ma'am?!
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okay siddogg, are you really out of the tourney? Should I start scripting?
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
ThunderStorm:
"when in rome . . "

need i complete it ma'am?!
hehehe you win
Re: Flow For Rank by siddoggg(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
ThunderStorm: ...but really, i'm yet to see these facebook ninja go head to head with their opponent . . Just a poor percentage are doing so!

i mean . you claim ya doper . your opponent drops a keystyle ...watery or not . .. able to waste bars
yet no reply . .

una no try o!!

ehen!! speaking of which . . Mr Siddog . . . Give us a 16 atleast na!! Make start our own drama . .even tho! smiley
.....LoL.....YeSsUr.....wHeN mY iSh iS rEcTiFieD....uD GeT a HoT 16!!......tRuSt Me
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
omo see letter naa shocked shocked

¤OPEN LETTER TO U3¤
bros! I nO say u be d0pehead + i resPect u
welLa. . .heard bouh ur upc0min battle with
ibime and i was happy for u. . .coz i was
expectin u to do d unexpectable and murdEr
IBIme. . . Coz he knws nOthIN about u, but
when i checked NL yesterday what i saw
made me scAreD COz d likes of
rhymelunatic,mi kuz,ilL sCript,krizZ kuTz and
many m0re d0n gIVE IBIme fulL info aBOUt
U. . They showeD hIM m0st of ur brawl + d
way u write + pers0nal info{fb aCct} . . .then i
saw d fReEstylez he did. . . So im begGin u to
c0me real hard and disPuTE D odDs...coz i
want u to win! And u will. . .i just wanted to
Warn u n0t to c0me d way erR'body expectEd
buT m0re than that. . . FB IS BEHIND YOU
BRO!! #teamU3MUSTwinib ime
thankz!
Re: Flow For Rank by siddoggg(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
khimwhyte: Okay siddogg, are you really out of the tourney? Should I start scripting?
....dUnNo O.......yEt 2 gEt a cLaRiFiCaTiOn
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
by the way...will thunder face khimwhite?...it'll be tough o!..that babe na tough nut to crack o!
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ema prince: omo see letter naa shocked shocked

¤OPEN LETTER TO U3¤
bros! I nO say u be d0pehead + i resPect u
welLa. . .heard bouh ur upc0min battle with
ibime and i was happy for u. . .coz i was
expectin u to do d unexpectable and murdEr
IBIme. . . Coz he knws nOthIN about u, but
when i checked NL yesterday what i saw
made me scAreD COz d likes of
rhymelunatic,mi kuz,ilL sCript,krizZ kuTz and
many m0re d0n gIVE IBIme fulL info aBOUt
U. . They showeD hIM m0st of ur brawl + d
way u write + pers0nal info{fb aCct} . . .then i
saw d fReEstylez he did. . . So im begGin u to
c0me real hard and disPuTE D odDs...coz i
want u to win! And u will. . .i just wanted to
Warn u n0t to c0me d way erR'body expectEd
buT m0re than that. . . FB IS BEHIND YOU
BRO!! #teamU3MUSTwinib ime
thankz!

ROTFLMFAO
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
ema prince wohs ya fb username
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
deli dimes: ema prince wohs ya fb username
hey yo.. You haven't replied my c/o
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lol@ema-prince..

Okay siddogg you can get in..

After the tourney we can kick 16bars.. No beef intended sire, just for the honour...

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
khimwhyte: Lol@ema-prince..

Okay siddogg you can get in..

After the tourney we can kick 16bars.. No beef intended sire, just for the honour...
khim! Khim!! Khim!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by chocckidd: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
mikuz... If daphantom isn't rready to battle today, we could shift theirs to wednesday and battle 2day instead... That's if you're ready.
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lol....funny people!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

ROTFLMFAO
lol...your name dey the letter sef...I hope say they no go kill you over there?

Rap maestro: hey yo.. You haven't replied my c/o
I have never considered owning a facebook account...reasons I don't know..I don't even browse the site at all for whatever reason
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Viewing this topic: DARKSMOKE, Demsid, airmark(m), OJOAWO, Rap Maestro(m), Chocckid, 5 guests
choi- Traffic, pls o.. Dis tourney must enter FP o so it must be censored o(no b1tch, a** e.t.c).. Make I go talk to Seun
Re: Flow For Rank by DeadScrollzz: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Watch out for the hottest verse of the round. . .*nuffsaid*

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rap maestro: Viewing this topic: DARKSMOKE, Demsid, airmark(m), OJOAWO, Rap Maestro(m), Chocckid, 5 guests
choi- Traffic, pls o.. Dis tourney must enter FP o so it must be censored o(no b1tch, a** e.t.c).. Make I go talk to Seun
The bolded were sent by u3 grin...to check if the coast is clear..can't you see they came anonymously.

as for the front page issue...its always been on my mind to tell mikuz that.but I decided to do it when the actual battle will start.

I even wanted to write seun to give us our deserved recognition...we've done enough for this site.

I've seen unnecessary competitions where some talentless people compete for trivialities and hit front page with...for e.g
the wooing challenge for men/women....Mr/miss nairaland.....etc.its numerous but please tell me what on earth could bring "the wooing challenge" to the front page?...just where guys are toasting women mtcheew!!!

every battle is supposed to make front page until the final battle!!!!!

chocckidd: mikuz... If daphantom isn't rready to battle today, we could shift theirs to wednesday and battle 2day instead... That's if you're ready.
good one! what says you mike?
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rap maestro: hey yo.. You haven't replied my c/o
bin on headblock for a long time now...cant battle sowi
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nice prelude to the tourney, but U3 should know this tourney is nt for him and Ibime alone. The criteria are there for all participants and clearly spelt out.

chocckidd: mikuz... If daphantom isn't rready to battle today, we could shift theirs to wednesday and battle 2day instead... That's if you're ready.
mikuz: Viewing this topic: Daphantom, ojoawo(m), GLACIERZ!(m)

Make una see person wey lose en phone. I never see this kain cowardice before. Smh!

I like the spirit, chocc. But as regards Daphantom una no dey hear word. I talk am before.

airmark:
So when you see ‘Tom’ on a beefing adventure, itz in ‘Tom and jerry’ by warner bros/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
No need for FB vs NL rivalry man.

Una too carry this thing for mind.

Make we dey enjoy bars dey go mehn.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ema prince:
The bolded were sent by u3 grin...to check if the coast is clear..can't you see they came anonymously.

as for the front page issue...its always been on my mind to tell mikuz that.but I decided to do it when the actual battle will start.

I even wanted to write seun to give us our deserved recognition...we've done enough for this site.

I've seen unnecessary competitions where some talentless people compete for trivialities and hit front page with...for e.g
the wooing challenge for men/women....Mr/miss nairaland.....etc.its numerous but please tell me what on earth could bring "the wooing challenge" to the front page?...just where guys are toasting women mtcheew!!!

every battle is supposed to make front page until the final battle!!!!!

good one! what says you mike?

Please, please no carry this thing go front page, make the machine no come censor us. This tourney doesn't fit NL corporate image. Make dem no come take control begin tell us no swearing, no cussing of mama and other draconian measures

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by drulz(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Stop dickriding pls.. The ibime vs U3 battle is evenly matched.. They shud both agree the lines themselves... Abi ibi no fit write 40lines again? What's d total number of lines has he put together in his daily diss aiedy.... ?
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ibime:

Please, please no carry this thing go front page, make the machine no come censor us. This tourney doesn't fit NL corporate image. Make dem no come take control begin tell us no swearing, no cussing of mama and other draconian measures
we can do it clean... Thats why there is a censorER and PYGURU to ban yo ass.Es

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.