Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (915736 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Aluweezy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
Looools...now every fb nigga wanna take on ibime. IBIME IS gOD!!!! cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by ThaBlaqBonez: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ibime:

I just googled Blaqbones. . . picture me cracking my ribs/
Silly charcoal nigga hyping off a wack @SS diss to Yungsix/

And this nigga boast that's his claim to fame/
1 million views? still you got no name or change/

Yungsix your ladder to success, but the funny thing is/
Your idol's still broke. . . as in. . . I got more money than six!/

Nigga claiming fame, I had to laugh till my earache/
The yungsix that made you famous. . . still begging for airplay!/

You must be dumb or stewpid. . .fake celebrity poser/ Yungsix won't bring ya destiny closer/
You tyna claim giant. . . by standing on a midget's shoulder/

I'm definitely older/ so I can advice this b@stard fool!/
After the album release you've been hyping. . . do yaself a favour. . . go back to school!/

cos with those wack @ss raps. . . and that kpako accent/
Your album won't appeal . . to anybody that has sense!/

I get the feeling Blaqbones isn't very bright/ how your career gon gather flight. . .
when fans know you as that dude who lose battles . . . on Facebook every night!/

You a celebrity right?/ for what? . . . playing harmonica?/
Dumb nigga. . . chasing fame with a Google searchable name. . .same as his Nairaland moniker!/

That means all the beatings we give him. . . will spread to the fans/
Whoever sponsored this nitwit's album. . . needs to collect his advance!/

Your claims are dumb and unintelligible/ you aint got no rap career, stop telling us bull/
How you famous. . . when you answer to Lites members on FB. . . and they better than you?!/

You better in school/ cos aint no logic in your delusional thoughts/
How fans gon take you serious. . . after a 30 year old part-time textcee. . .chews you for sport/

You bout to have a PR disaster/ facing your master/
I'll come to your album launch and slam your face through the plaster/

Boasting bout some views . . . haha, you too funny!/
Stop dissing. . . and holler by email. . . I'll send you some cool money/

That verse is too weak for me to rply, drop sumtn deserving

Or jes wait and see if we meet in d tourney smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
ThaBlaqBonez:

That verse is too weak for me to rply, drop sumtn deserving

Or jes wait and see if we meet in d tourney smiley

If you got the skill to make it past Sid that is, I''ll make sure Mik draws us in the next round. . .

Don't disappoint your fans o! You can't be launching album with straight face after losing to Sid grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ThaBlaqBonez: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ibime:

If you got the skill to make it past Sid that is, I''ll make sure Mik draws us in the next round. . .

Don't disappoint your fans o! You can't be launching album with straight face after losing to Sid grin

Hahahah i go try
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ibime:

You must be dumb or stewpid. . .fake celebrity poser/ Yungsix won't bring ya destiny closer/
grin grin grin
tooo bad!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
drulz: @ emma prince..

I need a motive to write/
U'll read a story tonite/
Most times I'll grip a nigga to fight/
But then I burst the mic. U'll look for ears to bite!/

Dat was d ist listen to dis stanza/
Cos I'll beat d beat and make sure he stand down/
Outside here I still make bucks,u struggle with last cards/
Now I even pay-pals like its e-transact!

I bring hard kicks u can't withstand my karate/
I invade territories,when I reach urs u can't mark or run/
I'll gag ur mouth and make ur wind pipe dark n' num/
U see d Gulf in class?.. Nigga ure hunter mahan I'm rory mc llroy!!

Ur best rapper ain even deeper dan streets/
I mean got beat by a niggu ist nairaland scripts/
If u wan know drulz.. Refer my deeds/
He never lived d 'king's way' .. My goons run ibadan streets!

Stop running mouth biko!
naaa! this nigga I won't give you fame in nairaland....truth is that you are either fading away or that "de gear" line was a one off.
check out the verse you posted...is that what I should reply?
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ibime:

Y'all young dudes without responsibilities still get beaten on text/

Word of the night.
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
Buhahahaha... Blaq and Ibime oh..make dem pair una for quarter finals sef
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2013
Mik, Glaciers, am sendin my verse via facebook, I've forgotten the password to my account..
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2013
Ibime:

I'm definitely older/ so I can advice this b@stard fool!/
After the album release you've been hyping. . . do yaself a favour. . . go back to school!/

cos with those wack @ss raps. . . and that kpako accent/
Your album won't appeal . . to anybody that has sense!/

I get the feeling Blaqbones isn't very bright/ how your career gon gather flight. . .
when fans know you as that dude who lose battles . . . on Facebook every night!/

You a celebrity right?/ for what? . . . playing harmonica?/
Dumb nigga. . . chasing fame with a Google searchable name. . .same as his Nairaland moniker!/

Your claims are dumb and unintelligible/ you aint got no rap career, stop telling us bull/
How you famous. . . when you answer to Lites members on FB. . . and they better than you?!/

You better in school/ cos aint no logic in your delusional thoughts/
How fans gon take you serious. . . after a 30 year old part-time textcee. . .chews you for sport/

You bout to have a PR disaster/ facing your master/
I'll come to your album launch and slam your face through the plaster/

Boasting bout some views . . . haha, you too funny!/
Stop dissing. . . and holler by email. . . I'll send you some cool money/

Ahahaha nice
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2013
I don conclude the draws finish. And from what I have here, Ibime and Blaq aint meeting in the quarter finals.
But erm . . . Ill consider altering it if I get my palm greased sha.
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2013
khimwhyte: Mik, Glaciers, am sendin my verse via facebook, I've forgotten the password to my account..

send anyhow....i dey here kpamkpe today..
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
mikuz: I don conclude the draws finish. And from what I have here, Ibime and Blaq aint meeting in the quarter finals.
But erm . . . Ill consider altering it if I get my palm greased sha.

C'mon bros, you were offering me to Siddogg, then U3, so obviously it wasn't a random draw as buttressed by the fact you drew Chocckid, so please lemme get at Bones. He's been requesting to battle me for the last 6 months, no be today. And if Sid gets through their battle instead, lemme have him.
Re: Flow For Rank by khimwhyte(f): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

send anyhow....i dey here kpamkpe today..
I just sent my verse to yu on facebook, are you thin ice on Fb?
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
yea@Khim!
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
wait.. my battle was pushed to today??

wait wait o! I haven't been online since my last drop and I hardly show up here and now I'm seeing this? Why was it pushed and nobody told me?? haven't written anything for Joshua yet... been away for a crusade. if I'm able to free time and post today.. good.. if not, Abeg Ill request for an extension
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
had ibime and u3 battled? links pls
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
ThePrekky: wait.. my battle was pushed to today??

wait wait o! I haven't been online since my last drop and I hardly show up here and now I'm seeing this? Why was it pushed and nobody told me?? haven't written anything for Joshua yet... been away for a crusade. if I'm able to free time and post today.. good.. if not, Abeg Ill request for an extension

Wait our battle is today wTF?

Mikuz I want an explaination
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Where did I mention Prekky battling today?
ThePrekky vs Joshuabase is tomorrow.
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
I complained about this before the tourney kicked off...lot dudes where coming up with proposals e.g blackbone and they followed bone's idea.
If I weren't visiting here regularly,I woulda thought that my battle will be today as initially scheduled.

pls mike....find way to reason with these guys and accommodate them
Re: Flow For Rank by DBR: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Is it just me or I see a kinda FB/NL rivary goin on. Now Ibime vs blaqbones. .Mikus u gotta make this battle happen. This is BPD.
Their exchange reminds me of sometime ago. .

Ibime:
Y'all young dudes without responsibilities still get beaten on text/

Gbam!! Tell them.

oNe

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
ThaBlaqBonez:

Ibime, I admit yur a legend, I jes wanna swing swords with u mehn, Dbr has retired, can't find streetwize, already battled mikuz,prekky, joshua, I know thunder and the rest, na just u remain baba

When would u be free? Cz I'd be here waiting man!

#bless
ok the self acclaimed teenager have been begging ibime for a battle....oya mikuz where you dey

Ibime:
grin grin this line got me cracking
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
dahs wah am trynna say mikuz u shud reconsida dis . . Finest verse is widd me now, e no even knw say e d battle dah day, and tseems u dor already give deadscrollzz d win via noshow . . Twill be grt if u reconsida dis and open d thread let's drop
Re: Flow For Rank by topcos: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
No dispute am the best thing/my collections aint in the market probably am more of a dense blings/ordinarily I can brainstorm....but I carry my clique along so let's think/way back people take me for a gest kid/so naïve and demoralize that at 18 I cum all over when a girl gave me my first wink/

But that was my Weak side, now Unto my Strong point

They wanna test my slugs, I despise their guts, winning against me? Will never happen like "naija for euros"//hate? No,
Its obvious am better than the written "scripts" even "Nakamora" knows am a "danger to "Heroes"//wait and listen to how
People compare me with "applications" cause I copy dope, am more like "Ganja in "nero"//8

I and my crew be brutal

no safe place, we bring Apocalypse right to your home//i prefer you rather fear us than the America war Drone//every single meter of space is filled with "mines", believe me when I say no save Zone//we storm your hood with 1 million shepherd dogs.....every single ligament is a BONE/ of Contention.....

But I am into caroline//she thought I was cool,never a guy to battle whores// but there is a beast in every man so I concur with" t.I and aguilera" that it breeds behind my "castle wall"//

But all this are fantasies cause my life ended

Two months back//while seated in a cab//demoralized, beside me was my 10kg weed sack//looking at the wallet of the next passenger, wondering if I could get it jacked//i wasn't the same man,this was another dark//version trying to suppress the fact//that I missed my hommies and am totally gone rogue//

I was Lost with no ray of hope//bleeped over 5 bitches a day, yet i constantly masturbated that I couldn't really afford a soap// I lost touch with great homies and co//i was a father to insanity....damm, I was topping the prayer list of the Pope//

Soaked myself with the thought of suicide//if I don't communicate and take side with my brothers, then whose side??// probably they will miss me or not yet I had to decide//

I can't survive this world without my people//so I stole money and Bought a pistol//am gonna end my agony and risk too//just when I was about to pull the trigger,, I heard my fans are pissed too//learnt there was an "OPERATION SAVE BONETALKS"//

Inbox alert buzzing through//from 2go,whatsaap and facebook//suddenly my hommies wanna chase through//but it was already late....I had pulled the trigger and was fighting for my life in the hospital// so I prayed, Lord help me Pull through// I don't wanna leave my hommies..

Devil wanted me//but God Needed me// now I know the worth of friends//as I lay here about to take my last breath, I want to say I love you all.....Had I know, I would av lived in peace with all men........

To be continue.....

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
my verse has been sent to Glacierz . . .
youngman cheesy do confirm this.
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
ThunderStorm: my verse has been sent to Glacierz . . .
youngman cheesy do confirm this.

link
Re: Flow For Rank by coldschitzo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
grin this is interesting
Re: Flow For Rank by coldschitzo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
This is interesting
Re: Flow For Rank by DeadScrollzz: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wait,krizzkutz,you madt?,?. .you know I Warned you clearly not to involve urself in my battle...pls go and die with the verse!
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
DeadScrollzz: Wait,krizzkutz,you madt?,?. .you know I Warned you clearly not to involve urself in my battle...pls go and die with the verse!

And yu say u aint illscripts? I doubt it!
Re: Flow For Rank by jreyez(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
call to bars//
there he goes again/ psych lyrics like ' inflictin composition of pain I'm like Scarface sniffin cocaine//

My physco bars 'in' chains/ Bulletholes left in my peepholes even got a scar in vain //

Call me ' Darken Rahl' coz My rhymes are ruthless... like they're...DARK N RAW//

SMACK YA JAWS/ i bagged you with a 'phych script ' and it was considerd an ACT OF LAW/

Team DETROIT#

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.