Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,788 members, 7,862,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923683 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Pre-battle diss at 007Bitch

See, I've got bars to spare....so these youngsters can stare
You're like a sweet dream, it's you the others don't fear
Yes you bîtch, your whole family eats from the gutters, condemned
Mama ashawo, children ashawo, oh ye all are daughters of sex

shocked ..Bruce is in soup grin where una battle thread self
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Give me Prometh and watch me disgrace him here!

Audio or text. Deal?

Audio will be better GIYAZZ.. but prometh will need to accept the audio battle since he is the one going to battle you.

@prometh..
DO u accept Giyazz challenge to an audio rap battle, on any beat of ur choice?

so giyazz what do u wanna ask me that day ?
Re: Flow For Rank by LhoOd: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2015
04kaa:

Audio will be better GIYAZZ.. but prometh will need to accept the audio battle since he is the one going to battle you.

@prometh..

wtf! ..any beat of his choice??...is he like the defendinq champion or somn?...

You belittlinq Giyazz ol'ready..
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2015
Sokrates:
why you dey answer the baga
Ifor no answer αм abi Tnx for the add
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2015
04kaa:

niggiee is this what u wanna battle me with ..wtfff , These new nairaland rappers are so fuccckin wack. God forbidd i battle a wack ass nimphistwarth like u.

''With bars conjured from the ''farts of krone'' to ease the air/'' you have been eating too much beans u want to start farting...so fart is the first thing that comes to ur mind? warriboy eating beans, indomie, egg and kunu at the same time, na wetin u dey battle people with be this?.... wtff,, wackness incorporated ventures. grin grin

How come Giyazz dismantled and castrated you if you are not wackness incorporated? Why are you running from my call outs if you aint wackness defined? cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2015
elymaxttfb@gmail.com ιѕ тнιѕ correct
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2015
The 04ka dude is a problem/ but too foolish in logics/ he should loosen the gossip/ or I'd go ruthless and mock him/ to prove who's the hottest/ truly, I'm 'rusty'/ but everything I'm spitting is 'blunt'!/ though, I'm still sick in the guts/ that's why I've been sneezing with Blood!/
the thread derail is much/ so please save the talks/ ur chatter is plainly dumb/ if words paint pictures, then ur imagery sucks!/
Hell, I ain't yet through with you/ cos u making stu.pid moves/ that even chiefs wouldn't do/ for one who a kid brut'ly chewed/ you really should be mute!/
This is new era, get buckled to play better/ cos young 'uns displace elders/ with hot puns n cray metas/ and try keeping ur thoughts intact, cos their punches are brain melters/ you ain't met this nigga yet, true/ but
I fuelled that vigorous feud/ that smoked ya bars like cigarette fumes/ cos after several gulps of palmi, Giyazz was liquor induced!

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2015
GIYAZZ:
You act like a weirdo, seriously!

Just FFR and lemme see. . . No time for your freaky ways joor

if I should ffr
then the brawl won't be nigh
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2015
I swear I'm rusty as ffuck,I need to get my audio mojo back
Open C/O Audio Battle 32bars!!!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2015
gottoboy:
elymaxttfb@gmail.com ιѕ тнιѕ correct
you're very correct.
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2015
mikuz:

How come Giyazz dismantled and castrated you if you are not wackness incorporated? Why are you running from my call outs if you aint wackness defined? cheesy

One question Mikuz, why would u wanna battle me if u consider me wackness defined? isnt that ironic?
Why wont giyazz win when giyazz brought like 100bars of punchlines way over and above what we agreeed to 32 lines he brought more than 32. ,....isnt it natural that more quantity will always Triumph?,. Its like playing 10men against 4 men and not expecting the 10men to win..
are u blind, cant u read english? why do u keep saying the same thing after i have told you why? ,....are u deaf and dumb?

Now lemme address u quick MIKUZ<... I am not running from ur callout ..and i will never run from any callout from any rapper on planet earth...not even charlie clips, murda mook, Hollow , arsonal and co.... i will battle any of them to a state of stupor anyday!.
.i just do not want to battle an emcee like u who will give me headcahe by going to BITE KOTD and URL bars to battle me.... Thank GOD u accepted that u bite, and that in ur books biting is normal to you..imagine!

Whats the guarantee that when u drop ur 16 bars and we google every single line, we wont find where u bite from?
I have told u to go and sign an undertaken in lagos High Court or Lagos Judiciary court Igbosere that you will not bite against me.
if you can sign that undertaken not to bite signed and approved by a lawyers seal then i will battle you now now.

I am not from your biting era, i am from the era of the greats where real niggaaz have to freestyle and come up with shitt! on their own...based on knowledge
You have listened to hiphop from various rappers from Biggie, to pac, to papoose even, to kendrick. is that not enough inspiration to spit ur own bars?? , u should be able to at least come up with decent lines of ur own, instead of biting exactly the same lyrics that Daylyt, or hopsin ....word for word for that matter. imagine grin
Mikuz, ur biting style is like copying someones exam script and even copying their name on ur own script in waec and not expect to get caught by the examiners. do u think we are fools? do u even know how many battle rap videos i have on my laptop? do u even know how many 106 N park rap battles i have on my lapptop, do u even know how many Nigerian battle rap events battle i have on my laptop?.. U honestly think we dont watch KOTD and url to catch u when u bite? grin grin why do u think i mention that u bite from Daylyt off the top way before Elymaximmus and Darkrebel investigate you.? . you Think we are hiphop illierates here??

I will battle any credible emcee here.... when i say credible , am not talking about biters or overstrechers... i want an emcee that will comply with simple rules and regulations and not bite or violate the rules. in my books, i had rather battle giyazz than battle Mikuz, GIYAZZ is way more credible than u..... The only offence giyazz committed against me was that he brought more quantity than we agreed to..... I still respect Giyazzz a lot, But you mikuz, you get no respect for biting i dont respect u one single bit. I DESPISE BITERS WITH A PASSION... DO u even know how hard i had to freestyle those my bars off the Top?, u can tell i was even battle rusty....even with that rust, i was still spitting that sick Multi syllabic real shitt with a flow to match....i was still spewing those crazy metaphors...strictly off the TOP! what the heck is you talking bout , off the Top freestyling ma niggaaa! grin grin

I will even battle Yeyenatu and my new honey Teddybeyanshi over you. even warriblood, even tho they are still going through their early hiphop development stage...they all have my respect cool
I had rather freestyle and lose graciously than BITE any emcee ! SAY NO TO BITING!

I am still waiting for any credible emcee here to call me out... I challenge anybody..O4kaa THE BEAST IS HERE !
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2015
kr0ne:
The 04ka dude is a problem/ but too foolish in logics/ he should loosen the gossip/ or I'd go ruthless and mock him/ to prove who's the hottest/ truly, I'm 'rusty'/ but everything I'm spitting is 'blunt'!/ though, I'm still sick in the guts/ that's why I've been sneezing with Blood!/
the thread derail is much/ so please save the talks/ ur chatter is plainly dumb/ if words paint pictures, then ur imagery sucks!/
Hell, I ain't yet through with you/ cos u making stu.pid moves/ that even chiefs wouldn't do/ for one who a kid brut'ly chewed/ you really should be mute!/
This is new era, get buckled to play better/ cos young 'uns displace elders/ with hot puns n cray metas/ and try keeping ur thoughts intact, cos their punches are brain melters/ you ain't met this nigga yet, true/ but
I fuelled that vigorous feud/ that smoked ya bars like cigarette fumes/ cos after several gulps of palmi, Giyazz was liquor induced!

Bro why are you behaving like this? This is wicked, do you want to kill him? grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
O4kaa!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
04ka the south paw/......giyazz lyrics is softer than the Boooobs of the Butty girls in Atlantic hall !

Hahahaha grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2015
Ninja Shyt . .

Insane deranged, a hannibal being/
Serve heads on a plate like cannibal feasts/
So call the tabliods forth/
But you ont' still decode the pattern ..like an android lock/
Astroid pumped,Spurned through earth,caused a mighty tempest/
horns and metals come in coalition like viking helmets/
Verses glittery/ a tempting mystery/Passed through the time portal just to mess with history/
Perfect Voodoo for ages, Like a Merlin Enchantment/
Beast of northluck ,with the might to break free from any entrapment/
Blessing from the gods,made my rod huge, Like pen1s enlargement/
Horrible, take a glance, I'm oddly crude/
Freak of nature, My automobile runs on fossil fuel/
Shyt,This reapers son, Possesed with a winners forte/
Steadily Hitting wacks like a steamer pot/
Still, my intent lingers/
You deal shorthand, whilst I despise midget fingers/
You see, I'm Addressed drastic, in a race with the fastest rabids/
A heartless manic, who's Killed more demons than alex lannen/
So In an instant....you're ripped and plundered/
Excessive curiosity, seeked helping hands from the coat of arms, just to thrill my wonder/
Kill and conquer, the jet solution/
Threw caution to the wind, then caused an air pollution/
Smear resolution, Fracture a loser/
with captors and lugars/
Feasting with the anti-christ, like rapture palooza/
Skim through, vividly displaying with sparks of grandness/
So welcome to the Ninja Assylum ...nigga hope you learnt the art of madness?/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
kr0ne:

@Kr0ne

First of all dawg/ ur flow needs correction.
Ur lyrics stink like a dog's armpit laced with rabies infection. tongue
Over stretching at its finest / U cant even rhyme one line..for his royal highness !
Giyazz Disciple ! O4ka is the name/ U wack emcees must bow down to Nairaland's Fynest
20 years ago, i won the belt/ 20 decades later ...My name is Felt.
U will get buckled in like a seat belt.. with the punches ur dealt
His name ..unoriginal/ he even stole KRSONE and removed the S from the original grin
Mikuz generation /U biters have no shame / ur attitudes Stinks worse than a lady's vagginna
Biting biting biting/ is that the new vogue in Town?
U clowns will get dismembered like clothes stripped from an unfunny clown
Fuckkk how u give it up ! My punches ..will split you up/
Knock u off and then school u up/ just so u will Learn how to respect the values in Hiphop !

BARS! Fucckk outta here, KRONE KRSONE my Foot grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Make we create thread?

Kr0ne vs 04kaa
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
04kaa:

@Kr0ne

First of all dawg/ ur flow needs correction.
Ur lyrics stink like a dog's armpit laced with rabies infection. tongue
Over stretching at its finest / U cant even rhyme one line..for his royal highness !
Giyazz Disciple ! O4ka is the name/ U wack emcees must bow down to Nairaland's Fynest
20 years ago, i won the belt/ 20 decades later ...My name is Felt.
U will get buckled in like a seat belt.. with the punches ur dealt
His name ..unoriginal/ he even stole KRSONE and removed the S from the original grin
Mikuz generation /U biters have no shame / ur attitudes Stinks worse than a lady's vagginna
Biting biting biting/ is that the new vogue in Town?
U clowns will get dismembered like clothes stripped from an unfunny clown
Fuckkk how u give it up ! My punches ..will split you up/
Knock u off and then school u up/ just so u will Learn how to respect the values in Hiphop !

BARS! Fucckk outta here, KRONE KRSONE my Foot grin

LMAO . . . grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
BARS!!!

04kaa I hail
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
04kaa:

@prometh..

Prometh should accept!

I wanna strip him off his respect and leave him covered in shame. If I win him, he's going to announce it on his official Twitter account that G'IYAZ an underground MC on Nairaland beat the hell outta him, then direct them to the thread and my own twitter acount @GiyazJason cool

He can suggest my own fate. Deal?
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Emaprince:
BARS!!!

04kaa I hail

Real recognise Real ! and Fake recognise Fake grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
wack
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you're very correct.
You haven't checked your mail lately
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lagunna:
Make we create thread?

Kr0ne vs 04kaa

handicap oooooo
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Emaprince can whine Ơ̴̴̴͡ º°˚˚°ºoo, see whining cheesy cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Joshuabase:
I swear I'm rusty as ffuck,I need to get my audio mojo back
Open C/O Audio Battle 32bars!!!!!!!
I love your flow on that Soundcity shhit. It was cool.

Could you pls post the lyrics??
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
teddybiyasi:

handicap oooooo

Huh undecided

When is our battle joor angry
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
JoshuaBase acapella or over a beat?
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lagunna:

Huh undecided

When is our battle joor angry

which battle cool grin
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
mikuz:
JoshuaBase acapella or over a beat?

taeb a revo ro allepaca esabauhsoj grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
teddybiyasi:

which battle cool grin
Lolzz
Chicken
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
undecided undecided ..chaiii

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.