Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923670 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sauron, go rest yourself. I no get your time.

Elymax and Mikuz, stop being funny with each other. Neither of you are biters and all know that. We know the emcees and we know the biters.

BTW, both y'all attitudes is disgusting. I have spit over a thousand verses on FFR and not a week goes by when I don't see someone playing a pun I played in the past. If I carry on the same behaviour both of you are exhibiting, FFR will be a place of chaos.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sokrates:
after my battle with max

ok no problem..
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Emaprince:
stop blowing his horns 04kaa!!
Text battle is very much different from stage battles..same way kotd battles are different from all those chicken battles done with a beat.some of the things people clap for in stage battles will be overlooked here..so if any new nigga needs a battle,he need to prove himself!

warriblood will kill this nucca.
he's got candy bars. i don't respect any mainstream rapper in naija or africa as a whole. they all come to this forum to steal lines, recycle it and get props for it.

prometh ko, antimeth ni. grin

Ibime:
Sauron, go rest yourself. I no get your time.

this fatfück just love calling me sauron even when he's been told repeatedly that the coog is a different animal. do you want to fück sauron?

Elymax and Mikuz, stop being funny with each other. Neither of you are biters and all know that. We know the emcees and we know the biters.

BTW, both y'all attitudes is disgusting. I have spit over a thousand verses on FFR and not a week goes by when I don't see someone playing a pun I played in the past. If I carry on the same behaviour both of you are exhibiting, FFR will be a place of chaos.

A word is enough for the wise.

buhahaha

now, mikuz isn't a biter?
really? can't wait for the day you & your foster child would accuse anyone of biting here - that will be the day.
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
lol....he didnt ask for any battle...... am just pointing shit out.

so who the heck do yall wanna give me. i need someone to chew. like right now.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
04kaa:

We give you Warriblood, or you can renew your old rivalry with you know who
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
so coogar is sauron. wonders shall never end grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ibime:

We give you Warriblood, or you can renew your old rivalry with you know who

who?
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
04kaa:
so coogar is sauron. wonders shall never end grin grin

that's the limitation of their intelligence.
i support man utd then i must be sauron......that's NL for you.
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
coogar:

that's the limitation of their intelligence.
i support man utd then i must be sauron......that's NL for you.

Then who the helll are u , there is some similarity, sauron is more aggressive than u. if sauron dey here, all of una go pick race. and he raps way better than u yea
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
04kaa:

spit a freestyle. i hope u aint wack too. lemme go read ur past battle with yeyenatu. grin grin

ask the nigga who bodied you grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
U mean ur cheating boyfriend? Lol TEddybeeyansh u wan battle me ni? . make i use ur punanii fry dodo.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
04kaa:

who?

You guessed right the first time.

04kaa:

COOGAR NA U TALK TRUE LIKE THIS? ARE U SERIOUS , SO U FIT TALK TRUTH LIKE THIS .. NO PHUCKING WAY . COOGAR BEING OBJECTIVE OMG

SHEY COOGAR NA SAURON NI? LEMME KNOW WHERE TO DEAL WITH U LOL
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
04kaa:
U mean ur cheating boyfriend? Lol TEddybeeyansh u wan battle me ni? . make i use ur punanii fry dodo.

God forbid
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
teddybiyasi:

God forbid

TEddybeyansh bars:
...as I attack with sandpaper to give a rough touch/ she's a dead prey claiming touch munch...but easily killed with soft cut/...when my sword severs...it quickly gives em V-cutting to her skull if she claim she's topnotch!

I attack with sandpaper..wtf are u a carpenter??..Teddybeyansh babe you are wack! grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
04kaa:

Thats the nigga that won Nokia Dont break the beat...He battles in real life dude,. so u no sabi prometh... all of una be learner for here.
which kain generation be this sef. una no sabi anything nigerian battle rap.. grin grin
Iknow prometh.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
04kaa:

Then who the helll are u , there is some similarity, sauron is more aggressive than u. if sauron dey here, all of una go pick race. and he raps way better than u yea

if i cop a kobo for each time i have been called different old usernames on this forum, i would be a billionaire. it's the norm here - when your adversaries don't have any angle left to attack you with, they start calling you their momma's ex, runaway dad or a long lost uncle.

as per sauron better than me, i agree.....
the level of the spitters on NL back then would be considered a high standard to the fools we have here these days. freestyle battling was the order of the day then. anyone can call out anyone without notice and battle - there was no excuse then not to wear the gloves & punch!
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
04kaa vs warriblood..on friday!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
sosiqdude:

ok no problem..

Then ii follow suit cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
04kaa:

Lets battle, please.
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
coogar:

if i cop a kobo for each time i have been called different old usernames on this forum, i would be a billionaire. it's the norm here - when your adversaries don't have any angle left to attack you with, they start calling you their momma's ex, runaway dad or a long lost uncle.

as per sauron better than me, i agree.....
the level of the spitters on NL back then would be considered a high standard to the fools we have here these days. freestyle battling was the order of the day then. anyone can call out anyone without notice and battle - there was no excuse then not to wear the gloves & punch!

You are perfectly correct, we even took it to audio then, ...even una ibime got bodied with my warning shot, ibime was totally disintergrated by O4ka the beast. This new rappers na so so biting them dey do....imagine mikuz. just imagine mikuz biting with confidence .
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gbenga stop lying before we get 04kaa on your matter again.
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ibime:

hahaha, who the hell is Gbenga....is Gbenga his yoruba name.....what the fffuck....his name is so wack Gbemiga bush boy buahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
04kaa:

You are perfectly correct, we even took it to audio then, ...even una ibime got bodied with my warning shot, ibime was totally disintergrated by O4ka the beast. This new rappers na so so biting them dey do....imagine mikuz. just imagine mikuz biting with confidence .

mikuz has a foster dad called bis!
whatever mikuz does, bis is always in his bedroom to suck mikuź's cöck. grin

Ibime:

tamuno, shut up!
my name is emeka......stop holding a brief for mikuź's atrocity. you & mikuz are destroying the credibility of this place.
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
mr crackles, chamotex, ibkaye..lalaboi, nellaluv, krayola, bamysle, javalove, chai my goons were the realest!
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
04kaa:

TEddybeyansh bars:
...as I attack with sandpaper to give a rough touch/ she's a dead prey claiming touch munch...but easily killed with soft cut/...when my sword severs...it quickly gives em V-cutting to her skull if she claim she's topnotch!

I attack with sandpaper..wtf are u a carpenter??..Teddybeyansh babe you are wack! grin grin

no wonder why you gat bodied by the wackest amidst us tongue

big head grin

don't let me call Giyazz for you ooo cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
coogar:

tamuno, shut up!
my name is emeka......stop holding a brief for mikuź's atrocity. you & mikuz are destroying the credibility of this place.

wtf who is tamuno, is ibime's name Tamuno-seki? buhahaha, naija delta high prince. u mofucckerss are funny grin grin Tamuno seki
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
teddybiyasi:

no wonder why you gat bodied by the wackest amidst us tongue

big head grin

don't let me call Giyazz for you ooo cheesy

na me go yansh u last last. tongue
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
coogar:

tamuno, shut up!

Emeka Maduabuchi grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
04kaa:

wtf who is tamuno, is ibime's name Tamuno-seki? buhahaha, naija delta high prince. u mofucckerss are funny grin grin Tamuno seki

i was his junior in PH.
there was a day he was caught cheating during a mock examination. the principal said "tamuno, you don wet the bed again." cheesy the flogging nor get mate. cheesy

mikuz:

mumu!
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
mikuz:

lemme google that name on facebook grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
coogar:

i was his junior in PH.
there was a day he was caught cheating during a mock examination. the principal said "tamuno, you don wet the bed again." cheesy the flogging nor get mate. cheesy

lol which school be that.....which year grin ibime wey resemble half caste grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
lol which school be that... rumuola junction or rumoigbo . grin grin grin
.which year grin ibime wey resemble half caste grin

i sabi double K for that una Port harcourt. the guy dey rap die

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.