Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (919164 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2012
Infact every single line from your verse got a flaw :

ThePrekky: Prekk b rankin big. . . .ma rifles blastin quick/ &ma d¡ck is why Mik girl b wantin me/

In which dictionary does blasting and wanting rhyme?

mikuz: He an unlettered Bush man . . . who had a jungle breeding/
So we dont get astonished when we see him bungle english/

grin grin grin

ThePrekky: or I'll make u 'see d metals up in ya face' . . .terminator in H.Dor so!!/

forced !!!
It shoulda been . . . or Ill make you 'see the metals up in ya face' . . . terminator in H.D/
then you build the punch from there. "terminator in H.D or so" what a punch! grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2012
This Mik a$$ be hollow rapping/ anywhere Ibime goes. . .mik follow am in/ we look at him. . .and we gettin some homo marking/ a$$ fúcked so wide. . He borrows napkins/ ma bars alrdy schoold dz known hò's a$$ clean/
his reasonin blunt. . . . I'd hav also helped in gettin d bozo sharpened/
but too bad. . .'he's stil runnin from d ring'. . . . . Frodo baggins!!/
Ill giv him sum solo spankin. . .cos he dunno ah thing/
Miks jus 'fake wit d puns'. . . like he b 'modo acting'/ he recycle Ibime. . .turn & accuse me, then leave us all so asking/ what exactly this holme is wanting/ cos when I said I'll "hit him from behind". . . We all saw how d bro was thankin!/
Ima bring goons to so so trash him/ cut both his arms in 2. . . .& leav him 'forearmed' like he's goro acting!/ I giv him and his co some spankin/ before I cut d bro on Independence day. . . .nd split this colloquial kin/
. . . . .for his colossal sins!/
-Huhh!-
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2012
mikuz:
Guy stop disgracing ya self.
The first line had :
up crew, even = 4 syllables.
Second line had:
uncles weeping = 4 syllables.
So what are you talking about?
Guy you have a lot of work to do. cool
I edited my comment cos i didnt highlight the right thing and 'm not doin it bar for bar... Everythin is meant to rhyme so frontal and up crew is forced!
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2012
1st.. I used at Jackson's crib/ not like Michael Jackson's crib/.. Where i used d like Michael Jackson own is on FB.. Read my posts well!
2nd. When I pick rhymes from diff bars is only in a monoflow verse.. Everythin is meant to rhyme d same in a monoflow verse so i can pick my rhymes from anywhere in a verse and analyse cos it should be d same! But u, pickin different rhymes from a normal verse (non-mono) shows you plain stoopid.. And oh!
3rd.. Wantin and bangin sounds same how i call it
4th.. Na you go tell me how to frame my punch again? Does it occur to you that metals to your face. . .i couldav also used. . . Like Terminator in 3D!! It still wows.. So when i say HD or so, it means no be only HD, kid..
5th.. U clearly dunno jack about rap.. U jus dey yarn everythin to cover yourself up, up to d extent of pickin out a punch of mine and tellin me how to phrase it.. Every line of mine had a flaw yet you could only force yourself into 2?? Lwkmd.. Get lost child
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2012
ThePrekky:
I edited my comment cos i didnt highlight the right thing and 'm not doin it bar for bar... Everythin is meant to rhyme so frontal and up crew is forced!
keep on disgracing ya self.
Frontal is pronounced [fruhntl] which makes it have a slant rhyme up 'up crew'.
Apart from that the rules of multies says the first syllables must rhyme if you want it to be a multi. Hence front as in stunt,lot.etc rhymes with up as in pop,mum.
Make I start to teach you multis?
E.g
If Ibime says I claim his title/
Then he must be drunk or prolly high on Thai too/
Is that ^^ not a multi?
When does the rule say all words must rhyme?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2012
ThePrekky: 1st.. I used at Jackson's crib/ not like Michael Jackson's crib/.. Where i used d like Michael Jackson own is on FB.. Read my posts well!
2nd. When I pick rhymes from diff bars is only in a monoflow verse.. Everythin is meant to rhyme d same in a monoflow verse so i can pick my rhymes from anywhere in a verse and analyse cos it should be d same! But u, pickin different rhymes from a normal verse (non-mono) shows you plain stoopid.. And oh!
3rd.. Wantin and bangin sounds same how i call it
4th.. Na you go tell me how to frame my punch again? Does it occur to you that metals to your face. . .i couldav also used. . . Like Terminator in 3D!! It still wows.. So when i say HD or so, it means no be only HD, kid..
5th.. U clearly dunno jack about rap.. U jus dey yarn everythin to cover yourself up, up to d extent of pickin out a punch of mine and tellin me how to phrase it.. Every line of mine had a flaw yet you could only force yourself into 2?? Lwkmd.. Get lost child
make I come dey quote those trash you wrote there?
Its clear you dont know how to build up a punch . . . "terminator in H.D or so" and "terminator in H.D" which is a more döpe,direct and precise? You insert that 'or so' just so it would fall in with ya rhyme model. But too bad it came out clumsy and overplayed.
This IS THE HEIGHT of it. For you to say you pronounce 'banging' and 'wanting' with the same sound shows me the kind of person I don dey follow argue with since. like serious? JESUS CHRIST!! Banging and wanting the same?
Im done with this. I dont have time for village touts. cool
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2012
mikuz:
keep on disgracing ya self.
Frontal is pronounced [fruhntl] which makes it have a slant rhyme up 'up crew'.
Apart from that the rules of multies says the first syllables must rhyme if you want it to be a multi. Hence front as in stunt,lot.etc rhymes with up as in pop,mum.
Make I start to teach you multis?
E.g
If Ibime says I claim his title/
Then he must be drunk or prolly high on Thai too/
Is that ^^ not a multi?
When does the rule say all words must rhyme?
guess its time to school you shaa.. Frontal and up crew does not rhyme.. 'Fron' and 'up' may be considered rhymes but 'tal' (pronounced tul) and 'crew' (pronounced like cri:u) dnt rhyme at all! '-Tul' rhymes wit '-tle' while 'crew' rhymes you 'spew' . . . The two classes are so different that you cant even try slantin them sef! So stop enhancin your ignorance!
Again Multies are poly-syllabic.. No rule says only the first word must rhyme.. In your exemple 'title' and 'high' cannot be considered multies because 'title' has 2syllables while 'high' has 1, therefore, 'high' is incomplete.. It needs a word wit the 'too' sound to complete it.. Hope u learnin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2012
ThePrekky: This Mik a$$ be hollow rapping/ anywhere Ibime goes. . .mik follow am in/ we look at him. . .and we gettin some homo marking/ a$$ fúcked so wide. . He borrows napkins/ ma bars alrdy schoold dz known hò's a$$ clean/
his reasonin blunt. . . . I'd hav also helped in gettin d bozo sharpened/
but too bad. . .'he's stil runnin from d ring'. . . . . Frodo baggins!!/
Ill giv him sum solo spankin. . .cos he dunno ah thing/
Miks jus 'fake wit d puns'. . . like he b 'modo acting'/ he recycle Ibime. . .turn & accuse me, then leave us all so asking/ what exactly this holme is wanting/ cos when I said I'll "hit him from behind". . . We all saw how d bro was thankin!/
Ima bring goons to so so trash him/ cut both his arms in 2. . . .& leav him 'forearmed' like he's goro acting!/ I giv him and his co some spankin/ before I cut d bro on Independence day. . . .nd split this colloquial kin/
. . . . .for his colossal sins!/
-Huhh!-
oboy see monoflow!
See rhyme structure.
Laugh wan tear my belle.
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2012
I no dey to analyze ya punch, cos even if u had, cos na voters job
mikuz: to spin lyrics that abuse his civil rights/
Split the blanket' . . . and kill Prekky in a 'pillow fight'!/
wats this? this cant even pass for slant rhymes :-/
mikuz:
I hoard cannons and doubles/ thats sure to have him rumbled/
. . . Cos Im definately Setting P for the kill . . . like Banky W!/

Three utterly different rhyme schemes, from d same bar! Does 'cannons and doubles' rhyme wit 'have him rumbled'? Or does 'rumbled' rhyme wit 'W' where you emanate from?? Big SMH!! I no fit to call you village tout or anythin.. I don pass market-women level of insult dude
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2012
ThePrekky:
guess its time to school you shaa.. Frontal and up crew does not rhyme.. 'Fron' and 'up' may be considered rhymes but 'tal' (pronounced tul) and 'crew' (pronounced like cri:u) dnt rhyme at all! '-Tul' rhymes wit '-tle' while 'crew' rhymes you 'spew' . . . The two classes are so different that you cant even try slantin them sef! So stop enhancin your ignorance!
Again Multies are poly-syllabic.. No rule says only the first word must rhyme.. In your exemple 'title' and 'high' cannot be considered multies because 'title' has 2syllables while 'high' has 1, therefore, 'high' is incomplete.. It needs a word wit the 'too' sound to complete it.. Hope u learnin
Jesus Christ!!
I rest my case.
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2012
SO SO TRASH HIM/ COLOSSAL SIN or any other rhyme you can pick out, no rhyme?? Smh! Dey fool yourself na
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2012
mikuz: Jesus Christ!!
I rest my case.
beta rest your case o! At least it'll stop portrayin you in a demeanin light
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2012
Too much bytching in here. . .

Neverland is played out, but I dont expect Prekky did it intentionally.

My little bro Izzy G - 5 years ago - "his punches are like Peter Pan, they can Never Never Land".

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7361466&q=hi&newref=1

oNe
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2012
How quick you run out of points and try to switch cases.. You'll make an awful lawyer, kid
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2012
Ibime: Since when do we say that multi's must be three words each or two words each?
Are you gonna tell me these are not multi's:
Spitzofrenik-remains/ the unquenchable-flame/
Every rapper trembles-in-pain/ when they mention-my-name/
Whats the difference?
The first line are two-word rhyming schemes, the secondline are three-word rhyming schemes/
But there is NO WAY you can tell me they are not multisyllabic because the no of words differ. Thats absolute rubbish!
Multi- SYLLABLE , not multi-WORD!!!!
How does accessory and testing me not form a multi?
Because one is one-word andthe other is two-words? Get outta here!
my brother abeg read this thread :
https://www.nairaland.com/223856/greatest-rapper-nairaland-final
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2012
Ibime: Too much bytching in here. . .

Neverland is played out, but I dont expect Prekky did it intentionally.

My little bro Izzy G - 5 years ago - "his punches are like Peter Pan, they can Never Never Land".

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7361466&q=hi&newref=1

oNe
Peter Pan and Michael Jackson's crib no be the same. Besides the guys now claiming he said 'neverland' at Michael Jackson's crib.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2012
Ibime the spam bot don give you one hour ban.

For posting a dead link cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2012
ThePrekky:
are you blind? I Rhymed 'I' and 'high' and 'title with 'Thai too'. Na wa o.
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2012
hohohoho . . . Who said FRONTAL doesnt rhyme with UP CREW?
Who said cannons and doubles/have him rumbled/Banky W!/ doesnt rhyme??

Okay . . I understand your point . . You're using naija langie . . But i have an perfect american accent . . No bragging . . . It do rhyme . . .

Fyi . . Cannon is pronounced as Can-nin . . Not cann-on as you think . . . Tho that "W" is shaky . . But 'll pass in a voco

and . . Frontal do rhyme with up crew . . . It's called far slants . . . Smart me cool . .

FRON TUL/TLE . . . SOME SCHOOL . . DUMB CREW . . DONE TOO . . . ONE TOO . BUCKLE . YOUR SHOE . . . . . It musnt end with an "L"

just saying
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2012
ThunderStorm: hohohoho . . . Who said FRONTAL doesnt rhyme with UP CREW?
Who said cannons and doubles/have him rumbled/Banky W!/ doesnt rhyme??

Okay . . I understand your point . . You're using naija langie . . But i have an perfect american accent . . No bragging . . . It do rhyme . . .

Fyi . . Cannon is pronounced as Can-nin . . Not cann-on as you think . . . Tho that "W" is shaky . . But 'll pass in a voco

and . . Frontal do rhyme with up crew . . . It's called far slants . . . Smart me cool . .

FRON TUL/TLE . . . SOME SCHOOL . . DUMB CREW . . DONE TOO . . . ONE TOO . BUCKLE . YOUR SHOE . . . . . It musnt end with an "L"

just saying
+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

mikuz: He an unlettered Bush man . . . who had a jungle breeding/
So we dont get astonished when we see him bungle english/

grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
@Mikuz.. I never said multies is by number of words, look at my rhymes, d number of words differ by far sef! Neither did i say Mono-words!! I said poly syllabic! I gave examples wit yours afterall title is one word while thai too is two but they rhyme well.. I didnt notice your I rhyme shaa...

@Thunder.. Fron-tal and up-crew DO NOT RHYME.. Bear in mind that it sounds like 'tul' and not 'tool'. . . Nevertheless you can slant or 'far slant' frontal and some school. . . But not up crew because of the /iu/ sound in crew and Yes, it musnt end wit 'L' i never said it must.. Take dz arguement to RGA wall lets see wat it'll result

@Ibime.. Exactly! U get my point.. If its outplayed down here, i dunno, i joined here late last yr and never was active till few months back so u dont expect me to go viewin every thread in nairaland
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
@Thunder.. Did you jus say that cannons and doubles rhyme wit hav him rumbled/ and banky W?? Ca-nins-and-doh-blz/ hav-him-rum-bld/ ban-ky-w/
Cannons and doubles is five syllables! Hav him rumbled and is four syllables while banky w is only 3 (forgettin d fact that 'W' dosnt rhyme wit 'rumbled') but can only be stretched to be 4 in a vocal verse... Never 5!! And then u say they are good multies? Guy no disappoint me o!
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
oh damn . . My bad . . . . Didnt notice the "and" o . . Chaii . . . My bad . . Sorry . . . Lets drop this argument . . Notice i dint talk on the "banky" own o . .
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
ThunderStorm: oh damn . . My bad . . . . Didnt notice the "and" o . . Chaii . . . My bad . . Sorry . . . Lets drop this argument . . Notice i dint talk on the "banky" own o . .

Ohoo!!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
Look at this classi monoflow
Ibime: No set-up. . . so when his punch is landing/. . . nothing’s happening!/
Injection of humour?. . . that’s a lot to ask him/
This is a honest critique . . . I ain’t phucking battling!/
He too one-dimensional. . . more than one thing’s lacking/
Ibi do it all. . . but DBR finds it multi -tasking. . .
Phucking ask him!
You wanna learn narrative . . . read back on what I’ve just been rapping/
He won’t retire. . . old man. . . seeking young companions/
Seun my guy. . . so I’ma speak to the boss. . . and prompt his sacking/
Landlord here. . . time to send this uncle packing!/
Field Marshall. . . this nigga just a captain/
Really a Private. . . overpromoted by some drunken madmen/
I should demote the punks who badged him/
or call his regiment to unattach him/
After directing my boys there. . . to punch and slap him!/
Claiming rank. . . when we never seen his gun in action/
cos every nigga that he battled. . ..sonned and smacked him!/
That’s 16 lines of monoflow . . . who’s number one in ranking?/
Phucking ask him!/
does 'just a' rhyme with 'uncle'?
Prekks you dont know the rules of multis.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
ThunderStorm: oh damn . . My bad . . . . Didnt notice the "and" o . . Chaii . . . My bad . . Sorry . . . Lets drop this argument . . Notice i dint talk on the "banky" own o . .

its not multi WORD . . . . Its multi-syllabic.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
So far just rhyme with un in uncle . . . Okay
so far young rhyme with prompt . . . Okay
so far up rhyme with front in frontal . . . Okay
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
mikuz: its not multi WORD . . . . Its multi-syllabic.
. . . . Exactly . . . But will you bring 12 players into the main field , wearing your jersey . . . And expect to be ignored all because one aint playing?
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
mikuz: Look at this classi monoflow
does 'just a' rhyme with 'uncle'?
Prekks you dont know the rules of multis.
'just a' can be slanted wit 'uncle' in a vocal verse because 'a' as a part of speech can be fixed btw d 2 words wit its sound twisted to fit in... That's d height of slants
Apart from this instance, i didnt understand any other thing you put up further
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
A quote from d link you gave me in which this arguement was brot up from an otherwise lackin battle
~Sauron:

This is a text battle. . . . . .the words should rhyme on paper.
so now @Mikuz... To end this mono-word arguement, I'll leav u to answer this question
How many syllables is CANNONS AND DOUBLES?
How many syllables is HAVE HIM RUMBLED?
I Just need d answers to these two questions.. Nothing more
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
ThunderStorm: well,all is fine/ . Cos non are mine/so since he wanna floss and shine/ . .
He can adopt mukiz wordplay AGAIN! . . . And spit another foster line!!/
thunder why does 'all is' not rhyme with 'non are'?
Ok Prekky 'just a' rhymes with 'uncle' abi?
Good. Look at :
Young companions/ prompt his sacking/
so 'Young com-' rhymes with 'prompt his' too?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
ThePrekky: A quote from d link you gave me in which this arguement was brot up from an otherwise lackin battle
so now @Mikuz... To end this mono-word arguement, I'll leav u to answer this question
How many syllables is CANNONS AND DOUBLES?
How many syllables is HAVE HIM RUMBLED?
I Just need d answers to these two questions.. Nothing more
Ibime: Since when do we say that multi's must be three words each or two words each?
Are you gonna tell me these are not multi's:
Spitzofrenik-remains/ the unquenchable-flame/
Every rapper trembles-in-pain/ when they mention-my-name/
Whats the difference?
The first line are two-word rhyming schemes, the secondline are three-word rhyming schemes/
But there is NO WAY you can tell me they are not multisyllabic because the no of words differ. Thats absolute rubbish!
Multi- SYLLABLE , not multi-WORD!!!!
How does accessory and testing me not form a multi?
Because one is one-word andthe other is two-words? Get outta here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.