Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,071 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

The Solution To Mouth Odour That Has Been Destroying Relationships Worldwide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Solution To Mouth Odour That Has Been Destroying Relationships Worldwide (546 Views)

Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. / How Do You Inform Someone Who Has Mouth Odour Without Causing Any Embarassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Solution To Mouth Odour That Has Been Destroying Relationships Worldwide by Macles: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
The Solution To Mouth Odour That Has Been Destroying Relationships Worldwide
--------------- ------------
I seriously pondered on why my mother never allowed me to suck her breast when I was a baby. My mother's sister, Auntie Oke had told me my mother would rather squeeze the milk into a bottle and feed me from it. In nursery school, while my mates came to school with food flasks of assorted food, my mother stuff my school bag with ChocoMilo urging me to take one each, after every hour.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/11/the-solution-to-mouth-odour-that-has.html?m=1
Re: The Solution To Mouth Odour That Has Been Destroying Relationships Worldwide by balash(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
So what's the solution? Chocomilo or breatmilk NOT sucked directly from your moms breast?? Am sorry but I think this is not a good advise.

When a baby sucks on a breast he or she looks directly into the mothers eye and that shows the baby knows and recognise the mother from infant and have this undying love and sympathy for her in future that's why most people love their mother more, So should I say u now love 'feeder' more this days? I guess u love beer as well lol
Re: The Solution To Mouth Odour That Has Been Destroying Relationships Worldwide by xamuel17(m): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hahahhaha!! Laff wan kill me o... Upon everytin I can still smell ur presence(mouth odour) of nairaland... Why not u become a pastor and perform signs and wonders with ur gift

(1) (Reply)

Am Getting Older And Smaller / "Noni Juice" Good For Your Health / Diet Is For Building Lean Muscle Mass Not Unimportant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.