Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why We Don't Print Name At The Back Of Our Jersey? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why We Don't Print Name At The Back Of Our Jersey? (1323 Views)

Emenike Rocks New WestHam Jersey (pic) / To All My Fellow Chelsea Fans, Would You Like To See This Man In Our Jersey? / Eagles Sucks,yakubu And Yobo Dont Deserve To Wear Our Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Don't Print Name At The Back Of Our Jersey? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Have been wondering, because there is no fifa rule against that,is that our football federation doesn't want to waste money or Adidas doesn't want to waste money,besides the Jersey aren't swap after match,are they going to wash it and use it again (wash and wear) I saw Ghana during one of their qualifiers with printed name Jersey, England and some other European top teams always play with printed name Jersey.

Is it that country that doesn't print name on the back be it friendly or qualifiers are stingy countries or the Jersey producer are selfish?

Pls ur take on this!

Re: Why We Don't Print Name At The Back Of Our Jersey? by bastien: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Been thinking Same thing, Jersey names dey make football dull n look like olden dayz grin
Re: Why We Don't Print Name At The Back Of Our Jersey? by Icon4s(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Its bc we are nt always sure of players dat would b selected.

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Print Name At The Back Of Our Jersey? by bastien: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Icon4s:
Its bc we are nt always sure of players dat would b selected.
Lol that's bad,England for example do rotate their squad, within two days gibbs wore the number 3 jersey, yesternight he wore number 17.

Nigeria suppose use am do show off for the continent
Re: Why We Don't Print Name At The Back Of Our Jersey? by WilderPeters: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
It was an interesting reason for names of jersey. I have visited Projerseyshop many times but couldn't find this reason there. So I am quite glad that I got to know about this post, it was very helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Vs Wikki Tourist Today By 4pm / Ibrahimovic Breaks Paris Saint-germain Goal Record / Today Fixed Match 100% Win 12/03/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.