Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,125 members, 7,852,830 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? (47732 Views)

If U Where To Be Keshi Or Nff What Wil U Do To Change Super Eagles Stly Of Play / Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? / Nigeria Vs Colombia: A Better Eagles Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Enesi13: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
if u ask mee na who i go aaask, d mata wen u seee so e tae wen e strt, no b me waaan tlk am ee heavy for my mouth, iif u ask me d mata 4 ground, na who i go ask
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by austelright(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
In d land of Boko haram,
During d tym of GEJ
The destine of a great football
country rest on d shoulder of a
confused coach
His name is......Keshi

3 Likes

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by oluwasegun007(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
As for me, I have non of them to blame......all I can say is that keshi is like a farmer going to farm with a Blunt cutlass...
NB1: A good coach can never run out of Technical-Idea but a player can run out of form.
NB2: The best team in the world is always being coached by indigenous coach...
Am not a fan of keshi, although he's not doing great now but he's not that bad....@pissssss

1 Like

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by olabamiji09(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
The future of nigeria team is at stake, if and only if we allow politics and politicians to run the affair of football team. . . . .. . .. . . . . . . Chai am soory for these players o o o o they are killing their skills, future and career small small. Chai niaja for life. . . . . .. . . .
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Mccullum: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
I blame keshi for his inability to redeem his image for 2nd chance, I blame Mr president Gudlack Ebola Jonathan for insisting to re.engage keshi, I blame my self for hoping in Super Eagles as they proved to be unsuper, I blame Ahmed Musa, Omeruo & as for Ik uche for returning to eagles at unworthy time, end of discussion Super Chickens has been dispointing Nigerians since 1960s.

1 Like

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by oyetpel(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Heart2heart:
Mikel obi is a chief, Onazi has two chieftaincy titles, Omeruo is a chief. How u go carry chiefs go play ball expecting to win?
Got me laughing... Thing is for these guys mind they don make am, nd its true, they r no more ordinary nigerians, they r rich, a bit, a little, much?

1 Like

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by kbabajide(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
All of dem idiot fellow
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by okiezman(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Jelo4kul:
FTC again. God what have I done to deserve this. twice in front page. Running naked on the street

Those two people on top of you are they cloned?? How come yu say ya FTC?
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by wordychap: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Keshi is to blame, he lost out from d first afcon qualifiers match, it would have been more than luck had he qualified us but its not to be, let's give siasia a fresh start with super eagles n I bet u, you'll b proud of d eagles once again!
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by jkendy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Question 4d gods!!!!!!!
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Boss13: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
miembamish:
Oshaniwa and of course Enyeama did dia best.

If not for dat Omerou's nonsense mistakes.

For me, Omeruo is de person to be blamed 1st of all...

You blame the coach. He wasn't fit yet he was fielded into the team. Kesha should accept the blame but he is not the ONLY problem. NFF are yet to have a blueprint for our football.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by kbabajide(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Fifa started dis crisis in our Futball
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Tymax(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
I've lost my appetite for d nite. angry

4 Likes

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by dreezybines: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Abeg stop dis blaming sh*t jooor.....must you win everything?even d best teams in d world dey 4k up sumtyms....jst keep on supporting SE....win or lose dats wot a fan does.....up gunners,up SE.

1 Like

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by gebest: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
UNA SAY MAKE HE INVITE UCHE, HE INVITE AM, SO WAITING UNA SAY MAKE HE DO AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by philo3(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
r abeg anybody in uyo ready to buy my tecno M3..
holla please....
08134856114.... 7b6b91c9
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by blackfase(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
SA, thanks but no thanks for crashing Nigeria's party...

2 Likes

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by gideonedwards(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
our players are good joor. they were able to pull back two goals when they played out of formation to save their skins. keshi s to blame. his tactics are weak n feeble. we need a new coach Indeed
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by msmon(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
Second topic on FP today, baba God naani.

TO ALL WHATSAPP USERS:

WhatsApp Activated End-to-End Encryption For Millions Of Users Across The World

www.nairaland.com/2004444/whatsapp-activated-end-to-end-encryption-millions#2004444.8
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by sukij(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
EBOLA 2=2 HIV
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by SinghInLagos: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
gulfer:
Na today?
brother we are all together for this disappoint and sadness.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
msmon:

I have to post this immediately as we are on the verge of losing to South African at home for the first time in football history. I don't know if we have chance of qualifying if we eventually lose because I don't know the mathematics of football.

Who exactly is to blame for poor Eagles performance?

Was GEJ wrong to enforce Stephen Keshi?

What about the players attitude?

Keshi is technically deficient?

This question posed is not only on performance against South Africa but it's crystal clear Nigeria has hardly put up a good performance in 2014
...as if Nigeria cares about my opinion.ko de kan aye.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by franugo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Innodon:
Plan well executed. ....There ha been a plan put in place, They never intended for Nigeria to go the Nations Cup because of Fear of Ebola. ..This is as simple as ABCD.

see ur life

1 Like

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by MeoClark(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
[right][/right][/color]
msmon:

I have to post this immediately as we are on the verge of losing to South African at home for the first time in football history. I don't know if we have chance of qualifying if we eventually lose because I don't know the mathematics of football.

This question posed is not only on performance against South Africa but it's crystal clear Nigeria has hardly put up a good performance in 2014
[color=#006600]
msmon:

msmon:

Blame me for not praying for them.

leave story
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by kendrick93(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
oyetpel:

Guy omeruo na starter for middlesborough.... Had to step in even if i dont lyk him nd d present eagles
starter.. guy pls check ur net... even d comentator mentioned it..hw many middlesbrough games hav u watched? pls shift abeg

1 Like

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by SinghInLagos: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
blackfase:
SA, thanks but no thanks for crashing Nigeria's party...
yes they play professional. If they want they could have relax for this game. Actually Congo suppose thank them for they way they play when nothing is there for SA to gain.

1 Like

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by 9ja4Change(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
ggrin:
that fisher man that lives in otuekeangrylipsrsealed
And that mumu called musaangry
Before today, i used to think Musa is a goat, i'm done thinking now.Ahmed Musa is the perfect testament to the fact that HAUSAs are the ones ruining this countryangryangry

Mu.mu, must you bring sentiments into.sport too? Why not blame that President Jonathan for imposing Keshi om us?
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by slimmingcare(f): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
They are just being undisciplined. Where did they get the strength to equalize few minutes to the end of the match
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by McLuhan(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Is this a question or what? Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that Keshi is tactically and technically inept? Ask yourself, what gameplan did Keshi bring to this match? Didn't you see how the S'Africans relied on fast breaks and defended in numbers? Apart from the poor passing exhibited by our players, their uncoordinated defending and their foolish desire to always score through the middle, what discernible pattern did you see in the Eagles' game today? I don't have any doubts about Keshi's mediocrity. I only have doubts about one thing: Between Keshi and the people who brought him back, I dont know who is sillier.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by ihedioramma: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
It is jonathan, if not him nigerian players i no cant play two,two with there wife(s/africa is woman, they cant stop us if keshi did not come back) so this is how jonathan want to go on come 2015? if so how many people will bealive at end of 2019 with this hand?.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Superstar007(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
bigtt76:
Akwa Ibom State Government for building a replica of the Calabash in Soweto here in Uyo tongue made the SA boys feel sooooooooooooo much at home grin

grin grin grin
l concur

1 Like

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by stephenobuks(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
C
Innodon:
Plan well xecuted. ....There ha been a plan put in place, They never intended for Nigeria to go the Nations Cup because of Fear of Ebola. ..This is as simple as ABCD.
CORRECT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side / Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / UCL: Gianluigi Buffon Mocked After Manchester United Goal Error (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.