Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) (47622 Views)

N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by benjackugo: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
After winning the world cup on Sunday, Argentine star, Lionel Messi was pictured on bed with the World Cup trophy, IGBERETV reports.

He captured the photos on his Instagram page;

"Buen día !" which translates to "Good day"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmYyND_OYMl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sleeping with a trophy

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
The Apex of pain is what success is

137 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Copa America played 4 times in 5 years so a certain player can win it.

Argentina awarded the most penalties in the history of the World Cup so a certain player can win it.

Spain faced 2 World Cup Winning Teams in 2010 Before Reaching the Final.

Germany Faced 2 World Cup Winning Teams before Reaching the Final.

France Faced 2 World Cup Winning Teams before Reaching the Final.

Argentina have faced 0 World Cup winning teams till final.

As if it wasn't enough they robbed young mbappe off his golden ball

FIFA = WWE

86 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Alvin007: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pepper dem haters….well deserved! G.O.A.T.

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Slawomirr: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar

The little boy from rosario Argentina santa fe

Messiiiiii....I swear when France equalise

I almost died.....my heart almost jumped out of my chest..
Honchoslim16:

I couldn't even seat..... I stood on the chair and was just hopin for a magic
I lost strength...instant fever and malaria was upon me

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by A001: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fascinating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by NotKnown: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
E go pain some people die now o

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
GOAT.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by alingo2013(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ronaldo do your own with your sister na grin grin hold your sister for bed...... The only you carry come back na your noise making sister. I can see why he always cry now that him sister dey press him neck with to much noise.

GOOD ONE MESSI, WE SHALL GIVE THE WICKED NO PEACE, PLEASE GIVE DI MARIA TOO THE GUY PLAYED HIS HEART FOR THE WORLD CUP TOO

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by waywardpikin: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Omo, he suffered for it. He can even take it to the toilet and shaaiiit with it. It's very well deserved.

If say e easy to get, stubborn head CR7 for don get am Tey Tey.

Success is sweet abeg!

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Greystone: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Baddoo cheesy

Honestly, it’s a privilege to witness Messi’s football genius and talent.

The Undisputed GOAT

Anyone who doesn’t like this can go and hug transformer tongue

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Bonaventura(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
In all you do, be successful

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Cineinfo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Odowgu!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by calculator123(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
The lion of the tribe of Rosario

Like for the one true GOAT

Share if you know the 8th balon dor is loading

27 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.....
Baba don personalize the cup.
It would've been a terrible story for a player like Messi not to have a world cup winning medal. I think cr7 should have gotten one too but he was not lucky.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by kingamaa(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dreams do come true

Fulfilled

GOAT

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by OkCornel(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Undisputed!

He has no equals in his generation.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Lordsocrates: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Rick Ross be waking up in a new Lamborghini
Messi be waking up next to the world's most sort trophy.
And you be waking up broke and single as fuq, and na landlord knock wake u

Sapa d'or na we win am

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by MimiSheWrote(f): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lol I didn't know Messi could be this dramatic, The man is really happy.

I wouldn't say I understand football that much, but Messi's personality, humbleness and selflessness was the reason I became his fan.

Go GOAT!

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Zanotee: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pepper dem jare
cheesy cheesy

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by ngBuild: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nl dumping ground
Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by DeAdvokate(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ronaldo is the GOAT. The worldcup na arrangee for Messi,French team were poisoned to weaken them grin grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
See the kind of post that they push to front-page. So we should go and fry akara with this news. undecided undecided. World cup that was arrange by FIFA. God punish them all

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by MackIV(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
shocked
Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
My pikin must play football angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tufiakwa, i am sure the IMP will masturbate and cum on that trophy shameless FIFA boy.

2 Likes

Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Old news.
Everyone else has seen it.
Re: Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) by Reporting34(f): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses / Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai / Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.