Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? (3752 Views)

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan / What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by maclatunji: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
I ask because they made the Super Eagles look like their personal property and President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Mascot.

AIT, NTA were taken over even the TV presenters were TAN branded. The Nigerian Football Supporters club were subsumed by TAN, so now that they failed what do you have to tell us because I say you guys are the perfect example of everything wrong with this country.

Seeking to reap where you have not done your proper homework and what is required to succeed.

41 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by chimerase2: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Somepple re just shameless
Shey na TAN play de ball? undecided
I knw u wanted super eagles to lose so that u can score cheap point
Enemies of nigeria
Instead of u to blame the boys and keshi.
Had it been they won the match I knw u wouldn't have opened a thread to congratulate the so called TAN
Infact the thunder way go fire sompple eh dey undergo rehabilitation for yabaleft angry

9 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by kel4soft: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
OP, I was about to make a similar article. Watching Nigeria vs SA, I saw a section of some of our fans with TAN T-shirts. I was like, what a hell? Is football now partisan? This is everything FIFA doesn't want in Football. What of people like me that despite TAN's activities with passion?

Football should be not be attached to religious or political affiliation.

20 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by ruffp: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Shame on TAN....they brought their 'badluck' on our boys!

24 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
It's a sorry sight, PDP wanting to politicise everything. I felt embarrassed when I saw the TAN men in the studio of AIT that're not able to analyze the match.

17 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by maclatunji: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
chimerase2:
Somepple re just shameless
Shey na TAN play de ball? undecided
I knw u wanted super eagles to lose so that u can score cheap point
Enemies of nigeria
Instead of u to blame the boys and keshi.
Had it been they won the match I knw u wouldn't have opened a thread to congratulate the so called TAN
Infact the thunder way go fire sompple eh dey undergo rehabilitation for yabaleft angry

They were a distraction. How can our team perform when you have an army of sycophants partying around them and telling them they are the best when they are not?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by 7lives: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:
I ask because they made the Super Eagles look like their personal property and President Goodluck Johnathan's Campaign Mascot.

AIT, NTA were taken over even the TV presenters were TAN branded. The Nigerian Football Supporters club were subsumed by TAN, so now that they failed what do you have to tell us because I say you guys are the perfect example of everything wrong with this country.

Seeking to reap where you have not done your proper homework and what is required to succeed.

What happened to super eagles today reminds me of what happened to super eagles after that youth earnestly ask for Abacha.
TAN failed to realise that the present mood and spirit in the country did not agree with TAN's interference with super eagles.
The same luck that won the nations cup was disgraced because the super eagles green and white jersey and their Nigerian spirit had been polluted by their branding.
The simple lesson here is that Super eagles belongs to Nigeria, it is not an exclusive property of any individual no matter how highly placed.

24 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by msmon(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
We will wait and see.
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by ruffp: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
7lives:

What happened to super eagles today reminds me of what happened to super eagles after that youth earnestly ask for Abacha.
TAN failed to realise that the present mood and spirit in the country did not agree with TAN's interference with super eagles.
The same luck that won the nations cup was disgraced because the super eagles green and white jersey and their Nigerian spirit had been polluted by this SA'TANIC branding.
The simple lesson here is that Super eagles belongs to Nigeria, it is not an exclusive property of any individual no matter how highly placed.

Spot on bro!

4 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Christmasdon(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
What is a Tan?
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by mrofficial(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
TAN represents failure. They have finally achieved their aim.

18 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Canme4u(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
ruffp:
Shame on TAN....they brought their 'badluck' on our boys!
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Canme4u(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
It's a sorry sight, PDP wanting to politicise everything. I felt embarrassed when I saw the TAN men in the studio of AIT that're not able to analyze the match.
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
Oga shut up. Did you even watch the game?? Do you have any idea what the op is talking about?? Those nonentities wanted to turn the match into a political campaign ground of sorts only to be disgraced at the end!! I almost switched to another channel when they showed those mascots and the guys wearing the T-shirts.

#shame on Ifeanyi Uba.
#shame on Jonathan.
#shame on Keshi.
#shame on saTANs.
Between your buhari, tinubu drug dealer and your janjawiid shilling self I don't know who will cry the most come 2015 after your satanic party's resounding defeat

Fool

4 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by maclatunji: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
I did not create this thread for us to trade insults but to discuss a very sad attempt to hijack a national team representing our country as a political tool for the President. He should be the last person to try to do such.

4 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
I didn't even watch the match sef. So TAN carried their bad luck and went to the stadium to bewitch the super eagles?

Football in Nigeria has been politicized indeed!

5 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by mrofficial(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
WombRaiders:

Between your buhari, tinubu drug dealer and your janjawiid shilling self I don't know who will cry the most come 2015 after your satanic party's resounding defeat

Fool

Stop licking asses for once. grrrhhh! angry

14 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by omenka(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Seun you better put a leash on these rampaging mods of yours! Why was my post hidden Did I break any rules here What is the meaning of this rubbish??

2 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by donphilopus: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Bros, we should laugh our asses out a little. Some Arsenal fans would be like "It's suicidal being an Arsenal and Super Eagle fan at the same time. I wonder how I'm still alive till date supporting these two teams." I'm sorry if this post of mine offends you cos I'm neither an Arsenal nor a Nigerian fan. I rep Chelsea and Germany. cheesy grin

Back to the topic. Since they've decided to politicize the game of football in Nigeria, then good for them. I wonder how they would have been jubilating all over this section if Nigeria had won the game, or qualified and their usual croon of fresh air. They would have been commending Goodluck, if we had won. Since we lost, then we should start the attack on him instead of commendation!

3 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by omenka(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
I didn't even watch the match sef. So TAN carried their bad luck and went to the stadium to bewitch the super eagles?

Football in Nigeria has been politicized indeed!
From the stadium to the studio, it was a complete show of shame!

4 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by maclatunji: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
donphilopus:
Bros, we should laugh our asses out a little. Some Arsenal fans would be like "It's suicidal been an Arsenal and Super Eagle fan at the same time. I wonder how I'm still alive till date supporting these two teams." I'm sorry if this post of mine offends you cos I'm neither an Arsenal nor a Nigerian fan. I rep Chelsea and Germany. cheesy grin

Back to the topic. Since they've decided to politicize the game of football in Nigeria, then good for them. I wonder how they would have been jubilating all over this section if Nigeria had won the game, or qualified and their usual croon of fresh air. They would have been commending Goodluck, if we had won. Since we lost, then we should start the attack on him instead of commendation!

I have never seen such a brash and distasteful attempt to corner a national asset as TAN did with the Super Eagles.

2 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:
I ask because they made the Super Eagles look like their personal property and President Goodluck Johnathan's Campaign Mascot.

Thunder wey go fire u still dey chop bole and fish
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Dolarman(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
This is the begining of the END of PDPiggs, GEJ and saTANic cohorts. Always toying with the emotions of Nigerians since 2009.
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
mrofficial:

Stop licking asses for once. grrrhhh! angry

Let me ask your distinguished educated ape self this: was it only TAN that advertised in the game?

This is the height of senseless and unconstructive critism

Keeping celebrating every set back and politisizing it as well and remember to always blame Jonathan for the impending set backs and failures awaiting your useless life

You APC dunces are not only hypocrite dunces but also highly irresponsible lazy foools

3 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
From the stadium to the studio, it was a complete show of shame!
Are you serious? It's good i didn't watch the match. I would have changed the channel to watch other programs.

Very shameful honestly!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ilorin/bode-saadu Road (Photos) / Electoral Violence Update In Rivers State / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Buhari Also Collected $300,000 From Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.