Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine (27173 Views)

Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) / Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine / Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by seunique(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Innodon:
Who is She ?
You schooled in france?
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by davidflipcy(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2014
Too much plastic surgery just to look in shape and stay young angry . She is close to 40yrs but still looking 23.
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by Ladycloud(f): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2014
good for her...but yaaaaaa y.... It's my birthday
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by Brandly(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Ladycloud:
good for her...but yaaaaaa y.... It's my birthday
waow..happy birthday dear
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by MRMICKMEN: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Seun:
That's some serious photoshopping. Her skin is most certainly not that smooth!

how did you know?have you seen her b4?

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by MRMICKMEN: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2014
mezebel:
Can dis photo change the plate of fura in minna... Im jst asking in kontagora voice

are u from minna?
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2014
Bsc:
Lord pls ... I love all ur creatures, but I seem to love slim and beautiful pple more.. I can sort dem myself, but there hrt I cnt c cuz am mortal .wen my time is right, grant me an Agbani by beauty nd a loving hrt .. Amen

This was so so touching.. I had to view your profile, which I don't even do normally.. You just made me more proud that I'm slim and beautiful and I'm gonna raise my head higher and I won't give a darn what "big" girls think.. I LOVE AGBANI..
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by Sunshinelady(f): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Seun:
. Hmm, HATERS! How do u know? Have u undressed her before?
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by Ladycloud(f): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Brandly:
waow..happy birthday dear
.....thankzhuni
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2014
chiibekee:
I don't care what u see there. I strongly believe my mirror can't deceive me.

You're seriously doubting what ur mirror is telling you!

You look awful and disgusting! And even the niggas u mingle with on ur d.p aint classy!

Why hate on a former miss world?
She earned it! She's pretty!
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by duerap: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2014
Timah247:
No stripping,no unclothedness,but yet superb and beautiful

Thank you very much. I wish all ladies will understand this.

She is beauty epitomised.
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by MhisIjay(f): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2014
Awwwwwwww
She s so prettie kiss
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by solid3(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2014
I am worried mehn. Does she eat at all? See her eyes and cheeks.
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by peter4d2(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2014
She luks rather ravishing n seeing in in top n jeans makes me wonder wat do oda gals gain 4 by wearing half clothes
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2014
I want to read this magazine
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by duerap: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2014
davidflipcy:
Too much plastic surgery just to look in shape and stay young angry . She is close to 40yrs but still looking 23.

Don't just talk please. Get your facts right before you go public. She is not close to 40yrs. She was born in 1982.
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by relagze: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2014
mezebel:
Can dis photo change the plate of fura in minna... Im jst asking in kontagora voice

LOL
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by gagzee(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Seun:
ogbeni parkwell jo
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by dafil22(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Timah247:
No stripping,no unclothedness,but yet superb and beautiful
that is sooo true
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by powerblaze(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2014
Ogoanita:
kiss wow shes amazing, oh God make me as pretty as this o lol

Ur certainly not bad at all.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by chiibekee(f): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2014
foxxynik:

You're seriously doubting what ur mirror is telling you!

You look awful and disgusting! And even the niggas u mingle with on ur d.p aint classy!

Why hate on a former miss world?
She earned it! She's pretty!
I don't hate her pls. I don't even know her. I only said am more beautiful than her and those niggas in my dp are my family, they mean a lot to me. U seem not to have siblings.
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by Mayydayy(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2014
one of the very few who will never breaktheinternet.
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by fireforfire: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Seun:

people wil always talk sha.
Appreciate d fact that shes fully clothed yet luks stunning and not criticise her skin.
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by bimbos2007: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2014
A female Experienced events manager needed. with 3-5 years experience in events management and administration, send cv to bimbos2007@yahoo.com thanks. Salary very attractive
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by fireforfire: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
gagzee:

ogbeni parkwell jo

u dey mind am? bad belle dey wori am
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2014
chiibekee:
I don't hate her pls. I don't even know her. I only said am more beautiful than her and those niggas in my dp are my family, they mean a lot to me. U seem not to have siblings.

You could be pretty.....
But certainly not as pretty as agbani...
She's a model...you're not!
She's classy...you're not!
She's eloquent..I doubt if u are!
She's glamorous..you're not!
She's abgani..you're chibueke..whateva dat means!
She's a star...
She's pretty..
She's awesome!
She's sexy!

And I have siblings! But they're not as ugly as those chaps!

Am sorry! If u're vexed!
My sincere apologies!
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by fireforfire: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2014
davidflipcy:

chaiiii na wa 4 una o.
who told u shea close to 40.
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by fireforfire: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2014
foxxynik:

You could be pretty.....
But certainly not as pretty as agbani...
She's a model...you're not!
She's classy...you're not!
She's eloquent..I doubt if u are!
She's glamorous..you're not!
She's abgani..you're chibueke..whateva dat means!
She's a star...
She's pretty..
She's awesome!
She's sexy!

And I have siblings! But they're not as ugly as those chaps!

Am sorry! If u're vexed!
My sincere apologies!

lol.... whatgwan here? is dis a tribute or what?
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2014
fireforfire:

lol.... whatgwan here? is dis a tribute or what?

Hehehe... A lady Is in pain...seeing another lady prettier than she is...
Re: Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine by Xphantom(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2014
davidflipcy:

I suppose you're using plastic surgery too. Beauty Beefer, so every beautiful woman has indulged in plastic surgery, right?? Huh?? Say that to my Geography Teacher. #SupportingCleanBeauties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" / Patoranking Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today / Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.