Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" (27157 Views)

“Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by MxtaMichealz(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Freeze has shared his thoughts on whether drinking alcohol is a sin or not. Below is what he wrote on his Instagram page:

daddyfreeze:

You can drink beer, it's not a sin! ~FRZ
-
The preaching of Yahoo Boy pastors declaring alcohol as sinful, has no biblical approval, and forms the core of deviant teachings, that largely serve to promote Legendary embellishment and mind altering doctrines. ~FRZ
-
On January 4 2016, I went to a church on admiralty way, near the petrol station in Lekki, and the pastor made an alter call, asking anyone who had taken as much as a glass of champagne, wine or any form of alcohol to come forward for deliverance! People who were ignorant of what was written in their bibles, got up like zombies and went to kneel under the anointing of yet another unguided fraudster.
-
Does the bible see drinking beer, wine, champagne or strong drink as a sin? Well despite what the Nigerian Yahoo Boy Pastors have been teaching you, the answer is a capital NO!
-
DRINKING ALCOHOL IS NOT A SIN!!
-
In the New Testament, we have biblical evidence of Paul telling Timothy to drink a little wine instead of water 1st Timothy 5:23 KJV [23] Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.
-
Also, according to the King James Version of the bible, Deuteronomy chapter 14:26 says sell your tithe and buy wine and strong drink, while the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) translates the ancient scripture as follows; 26 You may spend the money on anything you want: cattle, sheep, wine, beer, or anything you desire. You are to feast there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice with your family.
So this bible verse not only supports drinking beer, wine or strong drink,
"IT SAYS YOU CAN DRINK ALCOHOL IN CHURCH"
-
Now, although moderate consumption of alcohol is perfectly fine, Drunkenness however, is a sin and can promote gluttony and wrath, which are 2 out of the 7 deadly vices.
Furthermore, I consider it wise to keep it in perspective, that alcohol can become addictive and can lead to other types of sin!
The bible says in the book of Proverbs 20:1 KJV
[1] Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.
So as you celebrate the birth of Christ and the new year, do not let alcohol deceive or mock you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOZ1e-ug3vT/?hl=en

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by MxtaMichealz(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by ojun50(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Like seriously they are now yahoo boys

5 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by ring7(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
MMM freeze

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!

Wey my GOLDBERG!!!!!! 2 sweet

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Coyotejack(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
this freeze guy own don dey too much

16 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Teague4league(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
I need my "baba Dudu" right now grin

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by osaslord500(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
freeze should go and sit down, he's trying to be in the spotlight for some time now

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Preach!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Nigerian pastors are always bringing in some bullshit doctrines to justify the money they collect from us.
That's how one guy at the Rccg I used to attend was telling me that smokers and drinkers will go to hell. I just dey look am. Even though I do neither, I am sure God doesn't judge those as sins. In fact, you are more likely to go to hell for unforgiveness, than taking a cold chilling bottle of star(or two).

Interesting fact: All was brewed by monks in the 7th century. JESUS turned water to wine. If it was non alcoholic wine, they would have said JESUS turned water into juice.

Now give me a cold bottle of small stout

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Lasskeey: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by toluleke(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Abeg who can translate that in Yoruba can't read ENGLIsh. (Association of Angry Nigerian Youth)(AANY)

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by AntiWailer: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is childish.

I think we should learn to respect people's faith no matter how stupid it looks to us.

Freeze is going over board and not making sense any longer.

Bar Mannn !!!

Give me 1 Orijin, I have forgotten my State of 'Orijin'.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Donmichaelz(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Conji
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by veekid(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
How's drinking beer a sin? Pastors sef.
What about smoking weed then?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by mrvitalis(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Who doesn't know this... When spending ur tithe (yes u are to eat ur tithe not give it to pastors)
You can use it to buy alcohol..
(Dec 14 from 22 read down)

It's just annoying that 80% of so called Christians have not read there Bible from beginning to end

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by fixedhollies(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Let everyone be convinced by his own mind

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by piperson(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
ok

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by jeeqaa7(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
merry christmas monkey freeze
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
So on point...

When people can't think themselves, and allow a gangster dictate for them.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Opakan2: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
God no go allow you this guy get mouth odour.

with the way you attack these god of men at will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by dorry62(f): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Freeze you don't just get it.
The thing's not just drinking beer/alcohol it's getting drunk that's where the sin lies.
The 1Tim5:23 you quoted stated clearly 'take a little for thy stomach's sake.FOR THY STOMACH'S SAKE o freeze.
And the reason paul said that was because the water at that particular place wasn't so good for the stomach.

In proverbs there's a verse that says loosely translated a king should not take wine(alcohol) what d'you have to say to that freeze? grin grin
I'm not against anyone drinking alcohol but don't just get drunk.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by paradigmshift(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
don't give attention to freeze .he's dead among the living

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by ubaobi: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Moderation is the word.. But alcohol can be addictive. When that happens the consequences are usually dire. The Bible condemn drunkenness and not drinking. But the question remains_ how many people can drink and avoid getting drunk. So just like Jesus said, if a finger will take you to hell, cut it off.. If u can drink in moderation, good for you... My two cents

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by coolestchris(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Freeze is on point for this

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by allansie(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Many xtains can't intreprete the bible well...maybe I can call that spiritual blindness

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Ask4Info: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Freeze's Brain Has Frozen

----------------------------------------------------------->>

People read their Bible and Quran and then decide to obey the one that suits them and discard those that they don't like.

Alcohol, Sex, Gamble, Interest Taking, Fornication and Adultery are things God has forbidden man but man's greed has made them look like minor deeds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Dx one dat is kissing his colleague(somboris wife) and doesn't find a fault in it...
Abeg define sin!!
I cannot come and go and die for ur matter..
Find somewhere else to take ur preaching to

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Israeljones(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
as far as am concern....this i already know,,,there4 he has said the truth

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by ebuclassic18(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Drinking beer is never a sin it can only lead you to sin thats all simple.

5 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by brownpollo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
When did you became an interpreter
So the bible has turn biology now, explanation now belongs to you.
Your cane dey 21days marathon

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Goldenheart(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Wishes His Wife Happy Birthday With A Lovely Photo / "Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) / Kizz Daniel Unveils New Album Title & Cover Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.