Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality (2454 Views)

PAULGRUNDY 'nairaland Impersonator' Is Yooguyz And Not Jwfacts Paulgrundy / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / Is Yooguyz An Athiest? (2) (3) (4)

A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by paulGrundy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
I decided to bring up this topic based on a comment of yours on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1999980/homosexuality-most-disgusting-sin-god/3#28168062

Yooguyz:
VirginFinder:

I disagree.

Nevertheless, whatever the case may be, anyone who practices homosexuality is hell-bound

I agree with the bolded, because one can be sexually attracted to the same-sex and then choose not to act on it.

But then where the born of contention is between us is that, I believe homosexuality is natural, you believe homosexuality is a choice. But then let me leave you with this question, can someone choose something that is socially undesirably? That he would punished for?

Forgive my curiosity smiley, I was lost by that comment of yours ^^

I believe you are a christain because it is implied in your signature, but then if you believe that those who practise homosexuality are hell-bound, why then are you pro-gay?

Could you clarify your stance on homosexuality? Am lost

I hope am not asking for too much. smiley

Your prompt reply would be appreciated

Thank you smiley
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by Yooguyz: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
paulGrundy:
I decided to bring up this topic based on a comment of yours on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1999980/homosexuality-most-disgusting-sin-god/3#28168062

Forgive my curiosity smiley, I was lost by that comment of yours ^^

I believe you are a christain because it is implied in your signature, but then if you believe that those who practise homosexuality are hell-bound, why then are you pro-gay?

Could you clarify your stance on homosexuality? Am lost

I hope am not asking for too much. smiley

Your prompt reply would be appreciated

Thank you smiley

Thank you very much for this invitation. I feel honoured to express my opinions in this fashion. But then before I proceed I must say I love your nairaland username. It looks like the name of the owner of a site I copy and paste from, why did you choose that username?

Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by paulGrundy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yooguyz:

Thank you very much for this invitation. I feel honoured to express my opinions in this fashion. But then before I proceed I must say I love your nairaland username. It looks like the name of the owner of a site I copy and paste from, why did you choose that username?

First of all, [size=18pt]I am not paul Grundy[/size]. The real paul grundy owns a site called jwfacts.com which I also like yourself quote from heavily. I chose his name and picture as my username because he is my idol I greatly admire him. One of my dreams in life is to meet him one on one, the guy is just too intelligent. smiley
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by BERNIMOORE: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
paulGrundy:

First of all, [size=18pt]I am not paul Grundy[/size]. The real paul grundy owns a site called jwfacts.com which I also like yourself quote from heavily. I chose his name and picture as my username because he is my idol I greatly admire him. One of my dreams in life is to meet him one on one, the guy is just too intelligent. smiley

evidence of copyrigth 01

Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by edogho(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2014
yooguys and paulgrundy, nice one. i thought its d same person since paul made one comment in one thread. ok, i'm not here buh where u hide since
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by Yooguyz: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2014
paulGrundy:

Noted!
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by Yooguyz: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2014
@paulGrundy, my stance on homosexuality is quite a conservative one. I believe that one can be born gay, but then since the bible said homosexual practise is sinful, its sinful impulse should not be acted on. Sort of like a non-practising homosexual.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2014
Yooguyz:
@paulGrundy, my stance on homosexuality is quite a conservative one. I believe that one can be born gay, but then since the bible said homosexual practise is sinful, its sinful impulse should not be acted on. Sort of like a non-practising homosexual.
Would it be right to call someone a homosexual when he is yet to have anything sexual with a same sex?
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by BERNIMOORE: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2014
paulGrundy:

[size=16pt]you finally you admit impersonating[/size]wholesale, thats getting quite interesting.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by Yooguyz: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Reyginus:
Would it be right to call someone a homosexual when he is yet to have anything sexual with a same sex?

I don't know if am to say yes, or No. But I would say its better to avoid the word altogether, because of the negative connotation it carries. A man of orientation would be an approprate word. smiley
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by mumumugu(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Reyginus:

yes,one who has a degree in medicine is a doctor even if he chooses not to practice

one can be naturally attracted to oopposite sex but choose not to act.he is still a homo
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yooguyz:

This is interesting... So are you gay?
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by lastmessenger: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
Charism:

No he is homo but e no get mind to toast guys because e de fear make them no give am hot slap.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by paulGrundy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yooguyz:

Sorry I didn't attend to your questions on time, I was at a table-tennis competition.

I find your analogy quite disturbing, homosexuality and christainity cannot go hand in hand, I see a young man who has been brainwashed by the propaganda of the west. First lemme ask you do you believe in the bible as the word of God?
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by paulGrundy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

No he is homo but e no get mind to toast guys because e de fear make them no give am hot slap.

Let's be civil with our comments please. smiley I believe yooguyz has a good explanation to offer us for his stance. Please be patient with Yooguyz.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by lastmessenger: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
paulGrundy:

Let's be civil with our comments please. smiley I believe yooguyz has a good explanation to offer us for his stance. Please be patient with Yooguyz.
Yes you want me to be civil. Sorry to tell you that God is not civil with them homos.he will burn them in hell. Yooguyz does not have any explanation.
He can only go for deliverance or continue admiring guys.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by Yooguyz: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Charism:

No am not gay in the sense that I do not identify with the same-sex culture.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by Yooguyz: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
paulGrundy:

Sorry I didn't attend to your questions on time, I was at a table-tennis competition.

I find your analogy quite disturbing, homosexuality and christainity cannot go hand in hand, I see a young man who has been brainwashed by the propaganda of the west. First lemme ask you do you believe in the bible as the word of God?

Yes I believe the bible is the word of God and should be taken literaly.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by mumumugu(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

Yes you want me to be civil. Sorry to tell you that God is not civil with them homos.he will burn them in hell. Yooguyz does not have any explanation.
He can only go for deliverance or continue admiring guys.

will God also born hamophrodites who he created with both male and female body part
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by lastmessenger: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
mumumugu:

will God also born hamophrodites who he created with both male and female body part
Ask mugumugu.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by Yooguyz: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
mumumugu:

Good question.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by lastmessenger: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yooguyz:

Good question.
You always support any idea that give credence to homosexual relationship.now the thing is that you are man and should be admiring women.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by paulGrundy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yooguyz:

Yes I believe the bible is the word of God and should be taken literaly.

Good very good !! Now check out these scriptures.

Romans 1:27 - And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Jude 1:7 - Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire

What do you have to say about them?
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by Yooguyz: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
paulGrundy:

Good very good !! Now check out these scriptures.

Romans 1:27 - And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Jude 1:7 - Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire

What do you have to say about them?

That passage of the scripture is reffering to people who practise the homosexual lifestyle.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by paulGrundy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yooguyz:

That passage of the scripture is reffering to people who practise the homosexual lifestyle.

A gay is gay no matter how you try to twist it, if you don't repent!! You'll burn in hell!! That's just it for you. angry

You have a very bad reputation in nairaland because of this nonsense you are supporting, little wonder MzNelly was irritated with you.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by paulGrundy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yooguyz:

Why don't you respond to PM's I want to discuss something private with you.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by paulGrundy(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2015
Yooguyz:

Are you still in nairaland? Its been a while smiley

Cc: johnw74, BERNIMORE
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by Yooguyz: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
lastmessenger:

You always support any idea that give credence to homosexual relationship.now the thing is that you are man and should be admiring women.

Not 'should' I was wired to be attracted to men.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by lastmessenger: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2015
time to leave Nigeria and join your folks in America. staying here means risking your head.
Yooguyz:

Not 'should' I was wired to be attracted to men.
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by paulGrundy(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Yooguyz where you dey oh! Come quick quick! Dem one finish your boy with mentions oh!! grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3007683/things-learnt-jehovahs-witnesses-memorial
Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by paulGrundy(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
lastmessenger:
time to leave Nigeria and join your folks in America. staying here means risking your head.

Re: A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality by Yooguyz: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2016
paulGrundy:
Yooguyz where you dey oh! Come quick quick! Dem one finish your boy with mentions oh!! grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3007683/things-learnt-jehovahs-witnesses-memorial

Port Harcourt! Are You Ready? Make A Date With Joe Praise & Dr Enenche / Music :: Victor Olayeni - Kabi O Osi O [lyrics] / Greasy Grace, Another Gospel And The Neo-nicolaitans