Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police (58987 Views)

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by wirinet(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Controlled demolition my foot. Have the head of Homicide division ever witnessed a controlled demolition? In fact have any of those sheep bleeping controlled demolition ever seen a controlled demolition? The are no control demolition experts in Nigeria. To control demolish the partially collapsed building on broad street, foreign experts had to be brought in at great cost.

Why would Bko Haram, MEND or UFOs waste time, money and expertise going through the hassle of control demolishing TB joshua's hostel when they could easily have used good old reliable and cheap TNT with a detonator or even cheaper Improvised explosive devices with a suicide bomber.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by elampiro(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAccLLUNq2s

[size=15pt]Controlled Demolition vs Collapse by Structural Failure[/size]

This video is to show the difference between a controlled demolition and a collapse by structural failure

Leave this story jor. A two storey building that collapsed in Edo State fell exactly the way TB Joshua building collapsed. It went down straight. It's a private building and newly completed.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by chronique(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Unfortunately,you're the one who doesnt understand english language to the point of knowing that there's a word called "felled" in english language. It pays to go to a good school. wink
Yomieluv:
Haba,this is height of cover-up.

On Judgment day,God will surely be amazed in the act of cover-up in the church..

The lies is so obvious that the op had to commit a grammatical blunder all in the name of grand scheme of covering up.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by osystein(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
I thought so, why though?
Just like the world trade buildings...
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sanerugwei: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Controlled demolition indeed...
Oga police yee, wetin be dis yee (in the voice of P-Square)

Tell it to the marines..tell it to the birds...

So, "MEND", the fake one that claimed responsibility now use controlled demoliton techniques...
God will judge you all, buncha liars...

In other news. in an uncontrolled outburst ; Franklin Graham Slams Muslim Service At National Cathedral Read more below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2003528/franklin-graham-slams-muslim-service

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by chronique(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
How will you know what is "felled" when you attended okpobrisi nursery and primary school(where they use bicycle for carrying crate of beer to carry you guys to school)? Abeg,leave people who can speak queens english to enjoy themselves joor;the dude is absolutely correct.
spenca:
@op which one be felled again ?? See what GEJ has done to our educational sector, saTANist see what you represent , shame !!

Okay the point those of you that have quoted me are missing is the fact that saTANist and GEJ have decayed education that it even affects me, and I can't differ a proper meaningful sentence from not .

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by okeke00(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
whether it was a controled demolision or not. Nigerian government should be very carefull nowdays.
What a clueless leadership both from the federal government to local government.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by deji68: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Controlled demolition with people inside the building ....ok oo, naija and tory cool cool cool when we are trying to save our asses or when we want to score cheap political points....chei!!!! Naija i hail una oooooo cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Emmalot121(m): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Dollars have exchanged hands.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by chaberry(m): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
greenremote:
Breaking News...............Nigeria just qualify for afcon as 2nd best loser to DR congo.Egypt looked to have clinch the 2nd best losers spot going into halftime with a goal lead and 9 points in Tunis but the Tunisians came back stronger in the 2nd half as they just defeated Egypt 2-1.This victory means SE have 8 points,DR congo 9 while Angola,Togo,Egypt and malawi all have 7 points.
Which one is second best loser?
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sakaguchi(m): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
spenca:
@op which one be felled again ?? See what GEJ has done to our educational sector, saTANist see what you represent , shame !!

Okay the point those of you that have quoted me are missing is the fact that saTANist and GEJ have decayed education that it even affects me, and I can't differ a proper meaningful sentence from not .

Olodo! Blame your mumulity on GEJ. You don't know the meaning of "felled" at your age? You shouldn't be allowed to vote. You need to learn nursery rhymes and simple English.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Horus(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWoqfQcTlpA

[size=15pt]Synagogue Building Collapse: Structural Failure Or Controlled Demolition[/size]
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by mickyarams: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
This is Nigeria, a country where an elephant can fly!

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by synergycom19: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Some people here are even more hard hearted than the people in Israel those who never wanted to believe God's Prophets, who says doubts belongs to Thomas alone we are all partakers just that some are times worse than Thomas,Even with all the miracles and manifestations they still found it difficult to believe The God they refuse to read about in the Bible
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sometimes i just wish these guys would somehow make the same mistake in a developed economy like the US and somehow kill American citizens. Then we'll see how it'll play out and whether they won't roast in prison.
Nigeria, with its joke of a justice system, just makes it all too easy for a criminal such as Temitope Joshua to get away with murder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by deji68: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Them go even take Bible or koran reinforce their lies ......Oluwa oku aibinu !!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
tit:
this is why nigeria is in a shambles.
nobody has regard for merit.
the dsp has had one month to gather forensic evidence of explosives at the building site.
but did he do it?
no!
instead he comes here to mouth off about the speed of collapse!
when the structure was not adequately reinforced to carry all the floors.
And he had no evidence about any demolition.

mr dsp: you have no evidence that collapse was a controlled demolition, but staring you in the face is evidence the building was inadequate.
yet you say it is demolition?
what does this make you?

like Prof Wole Acebe would say : Nigeria, your road is still far.
Oh My God. Tit,is today your birthday? This your post is completely different from your former posts. All thanks be to God sha
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by synergycom19: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
goofyone:
Sometimes i just wish these guys would somehow make the same mistake in a developed economy like the US and somehow kill American citizens. Then we'll see how it'll play out and whether they won't roast in prison.
Nigeria, with its joke of a justice system, just makes it all too easy for a criminal such as Temitope Joshua to get away with murder.
May God have mercy on your Soul,for doing God's work of Judging a Man calling him a Criminal,when God never said so
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by bettercreature(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Its obvious

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
synergycom19:

May God have mercy on your Soul,for doing God's work of Judging a Man calling him a Criminal,when God never said so

You really are just stuuuuupid, I have to say. And it's people like you who are not needed in this country, if the country is to find its feet again. Once again, I pray and hope and fast that people like the criminal, TB Joshua, will by chance stray into America or the UK and make their mistake there. God knows they'll never escape that country's efficient and persistent justice system, even if it means extraditing them when they run back to Nigeria. I so wish this will happen as soon as it's possible.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Y is boko haram also killing innocent ppl?
y was that plane there before the collaspe?
y was it only dat building the plane was hovering?

msmon:

Something is really fishy in the whole story right from the beginning. Assuming this story and true, then why did someone somewhere deliberately demolish a church building and claimed life of innocent individuals?

Or who is fooling who?

"You can deceive some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can never decieve all the people all the time".

"Ti'ro ba lo l'ogun odun, otito a ba nijokan"
"The truth shall prevail in the long run"

TO ALL WHATSAPP USERS:

WhatsApp Activated End-to-End Encryption For Millions Of Users Across The World

www.nairaland.com/2004444/whatsapp-activated-end-to-end-encryption-millions#2004444.8
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by hollandis(f): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Fashola,see your life? Blaming the building,
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by asaretolulope(m): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Another Story for the gods
How can you carry out Controlled demolition with people in the building//premises
Naija I Hail thee
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by ebukaOtika(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Shall i believe this lie again ,,.,,,,..,.,,,?

No I Shashant,,,,

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Akiika: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
Honestly, this country reeks of corruption. Controlled demolition? ....In other word, it'll be ruled a terrorist attack, so synagogue will be absolved!
I hear you, diariz God.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sevule(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
It always amazes me when people in power think all Nigerians are clueless and brain dead!!!

Controlled demolition my foot!! Please since when did the Head of Homicide become a Structural Engineer? How for heaven's sake would the police force be so inane as to make such a statement? It is like a bricklayer diagnosing a patient and saying that the patient has cancer!!! What the heck does the Head of Homicide know about demolitions??

For goodness sake this is not ROCKET SCIENCE. Anytime a demolition is done there WOULD ALWAYS be EVIDENCE left! There would be signs of the explosive used in the area. So all they have to do is test the scene for traces of explosives instead of saying the most ridiculous things. But of course we all know that the building collapsed as a result of unapproved additional construction. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to know that.

I am a Christian but it saddens me when people use the name of Christ in vain. Christ clearly told us that we need to obey the law hence nobody is exempt not even pastors! The government should seat up, thoroughly investigate the case and if it is discovered that the modifications to the building were unauthorized, somebody definitely has to take the fall. Let us not forget that over 100 innocent souls were lost to a tragedy that was preventable.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by ebukaOtika(m): 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ezechinwa:

Y is boko haram also killing innocent ppl?
y was that plane there before the collaspe?
y was it only dat building the plane was hovering?

YOU ARE SAYING RUBBISH MY FRIEND ,.,,, CAN YOU JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF ,,.? Haha so you really support and expect us to believe and understand with equal consciousness and awareness accompanied with right thinking faculty that the above claim was TRUE ,,.?com'on common is no longer common o,,,, owk what happened to the lost lives in dat SHRINE you call a building ,,.?
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Pennyways: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:
Even in a thousand peoples, may i be lucky like this.
back to the topic
They are just trying everything to evade probe, punishment, sanction and vocal combact.
But We all know the truth.

#feranmi come and read latest nollywood movie by t.b joshua
its so sad that you don't even know or have an idea of what the truth look like, yet you claim to know the truth
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Pennyways: 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:
Even in a thousand peoples, may i be lucky like this.
back to the topic
They are just trying everything to evade probe, punishment, sanction and vocal combact.
But We all know the truth.

#feranmi come and read latest nollywood movie by t.b joshua
its so sad that you don't even know or have an idea of what the truth look like, yet you claim to know the truth
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by 1mindchrisr(f): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Emmalot121:
Dollars have exchanged hands.

exactly my thought
is there anyhope left for something dt cant be bought
if conscience can b bought what is left ?

better are those dt has passed on
better are Islam terroirist for earning their rewards with mass killing as their ticket to heaven

i weep for christianity who entertain all sort of evil ,for d stomuch sake,n for worldy powers in hope of a better tomorrow which may not come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by ebukaOtika(m): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
synergycom19:

Even when The Whole Truth is naked b4 a blind fellow you are still doubting and confused ,.,,,

Moreover why if pity tone sef,,,,? As if you guys dont criticize as well,.,,, pretenders oshi.,.,,,
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by deji68: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Why dem no do the "controlled demolition" when Pastor dey inside?.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Baptism: Archbishop Andries Moeti Drowns Before Church Members (Photo) / Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.