Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Please delete this thread. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please delete this thread. (2341 Views)

If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> / delete this topic mods / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please delete this thread. by milkytea(f): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
x
Re: Please delete this thread. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Is this a girl thing or can a guy say something?..
Re: Please delete this thread. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Aprime:
i think its a girl thing..lets wait for a girl to comment...loool..
Re: Please delete this thread. by milkytea(f): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Aprime:

Cutehector4u:
i think its a girl thing..lets wait for a girl to comment...loool..

No of course not!!! Hahaha, it's a free country, right? wink Go 'head and gimme your opinions!
Re: Please delete this thread. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
milkytea:

No of course not!!! Hahaha, it's a free country, right? wink Go 'head and gimme your opinions!
ok first ov all, u admitted dat he cherishes u so much nd u love him too.. Why not for the sake of looove gooooosh, do a hair dats pleasin to his sight...love is sweet wen thr is a sacrifice made...i respect ladies who even keep thr natural hair more dan dose who dnt.... I find dem cute... Buh since i am not ur boyfrnd, pls pls pls, make him happy.... Just for the main tym
Re: Please delete this thread. by milkytea(f): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ok first ov all, u admitted dat he cherishes u so much nd u love him too.. Why not for the sake of looove gooooosh, do a hair dats pleasin to his sight...love is sweet wen thr is a sacrifice made...i respect ladies who even keep thr natural hair more dan dose who dnt.... I find dem cute... Buh since i am not ur boyfrnd, pls pls pls, make him happy.... Just for the main tym

Oh yes. Like I said, I have nothing against straight hair at all. I find it uniquely beautiful, especially when it grows that way naturally. I have even worn my hair straight in the past by way of relaxers and your standard iron, etc. I can straighten my hair for him and even wear extensions as well, but what really bothers me is that he doesn't like my hair at all. He doesn't find it aesthetically appealing. I can't change his opinion or his taste, I just find it odd and when I allow myself dwelling on it a bit - I get rather uncomfortable.

But yes, straight hair is not a problem. smiley
Re: Please delete this thread. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Great. cheesy

So, I honestly like the fact that your boyfriend was honest with you. Imagine if you heard this from someone indirectly?.. ha, it doesn't sound good.

Now what's your relationship all about?..
Is it a one sided thing or do you both love eachother?
This should determine everything.

If you love him enough to sacrifice your hair, do it.
And if he loves you enough to love you the way you are, good. I can't decide for you. It's up to you both.

I hope he isn't making excuses to hurt or dump you.
Re: Please delete this thread. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
milkytea:

Oh yes. Like I said, I have nothing against straight hair at all. I find it uniquely beautiful, especially when it grows that way naturally. I have even worn my hair straight in the past by way of relaxers and your standard iron, etc. I can straighten my hair for him and even wear extensions as well, but what really bothers me is that he doesn't like my hair at all. He doesn't find it aesthetically appealing. I can't change his opinion or his taste, I just find it odd and when I find myself dwelling on it a bit - I get rather uncomfortable.

But yes, straight hair is not a problem. smiley
some men tho.... Let him knw u r very uncomfortable wearin it nd if he still insists den my dear, there is a lady dat is takin ur position, mayb she has straight hair nd he wants u to b like her.... Just sayn
Re: Please delete this thread. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Personally, I believe if someone professes love to a gal or guy, the individual has no choice but to love the whole package, especially when it relates to one's natural look.

If someone loves only your artificial look, then I think something is wrong somewhere. If both of you end up getting married, will you be willing to use the artificial hair 24-7 for the rest of your natural life?

What about when you start having kids? If a girl child comes along and the child happens to take after you, would he tell the child: "hey honey bonny, I really want to love you but for your hair".

That really doesn't make much sense to me.

Suppose you like men with the African style Afro. I mean the very huge one. Would he be ready to change his look (for the rest of his life) for you?
Re: Please delete this thread. by milkytea(f): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Aprime:
Great. cheesy

So, I honestly like the fact that your boyfriend was honest with you. Imagine if you heard this from someone indirectly?.. ha, it doesn't sound good.

Now what's your relationship all about?..
Is it a one sided thing or do you both love eachother?
This should determine everything.

If you love him enough to sacrifice your hair, do it.
And if he loves you enough to love you the way you are, good. I can't decide for you. It's up to you both.

I hope he isn't making excuses to hurt or dump you.

Yes we both love and care for each other but since we've only been dating since August... I can't really say we are madly in love - although it most definitely feels like it! cheesy I am willing to sacrifice and change things about myself... but I just wish I could also feel beautiful around him when I have my hair kinky. embarassed
Re: Please delete this thread. by milkytea(f): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
striktlymi:
Personally, I believe if someone professes love to a gal or guy, the individual has no choice but to love the whole package, especially when it relates to one's natural look.

That's exactly what I thought, too. embarassed

striktlymi:
If someone loves only your artificial look, then I think something is wrong somewhere. If both of you end up getting married, will you be willing to use the artificial hair 24-7 for the rest of your natural life?

What about when you start having kids? If a girl child comes along and the child happens to take after you, would he tell the child: "hey honey bonny, I really want to love you but for your hair".

That really doesn't make much sense to me.

Suppose you like men with the African style Afro. I mean the very huge one. Would he be ready to change his look (for the rest of his life) for you?

Well as far as kids go - we both don't want any. But I still see where you're going. smiley

As far as whether he would change certain things about himself for me... I have requested that he grow his hair out longer and he replied, "We'll see." Sooooo, *fingers crossed.* wink
Re: Please delete this thread. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
milkytea:

That's exactly what I thought, too. embarassed

Well as far as kids go - we both don't want any. But I still see where you're going. smiley

As far as whether he would change certain things about himself for me... I have requested that he grow his hair out longer and he replied, "We'll see." Sooooo, *fingers crossed.* wink

Seems both of you are 'birds of a feather'.

Enjoy your thread!
Re: Please delete this thread. by milkytea(f): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
^ Why does that seem backhanded, haha.
Re: Please delete this thread. by kandiikane(m): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sklllz, what happened? I emailed you but never got a reply. How have you been?

@topic, since the relationship is new, you should stop it ASAP. This type of caucasian is with you only because you are black and that's going to be a problem. The idea of sleeping with black women is what they are in for and will use your "blackness" against you to make you feel insecure. They tend to be covert racists.
Re: Please delete this thread. by milkytea(f): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
kandiikane:
Sklllz, what happened? I emailed you but never got a reply. How have you been?

@topic, since the relationship is new, you should stop it ASAP. This type of caucasian is with you only because you are black and that's going to be a problem. The idea of sleeping with black women is what they are in for and will use your "blackness" against you to make you feel insecure. They tend to be covert racists.

That must be my gmail account you're talking about sad I hardly ever check it since I've switched to yahoo, haha. I'm sorry though that we went so long w/o speaking... promise I'm back for good this time and with one active handle. wink I decided to go back to my milkytea roots, lmaoooo.

So how you been, girl? Missed yew. smiley smiley kiss

And yeah... I get where you're coming from but he is my first REAL boyfriend. I've had one bad experience with a Yoruba guy who just wanted to get me in bed (wanted to be a bf but ended up getting swerved on) and ever since I've been wary of any kind of man; white or black. As far as my issue goes; I don't think it has to do much with race even though we're dating inter-racially. I have had black men tell me they prefer straight hair as well. I'm just going to gather some courage and talk to him about it, because he has no idea that I'm so bothered by his comments. He really is so sweet to me though - I think I'm in good hands, Kandi smiley
Re: Please delete this thread. by milkytea(f): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mods, pls delete this thread if possible. smiley

Obinoscopy, Mynd_44, Ishilove, Seun, etc.
Re: Please delete this thread. by pickabeau1: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Skllz...u r back
Re: Please delete this thread. by milkytea(f): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
pickabeau1:
Skllz...u r back

shocked shocked shocked shocked

You are too. Omg.

But I'm still trying to get a hold of the old gang... with not much luck undecided

How are you, sweets? smiley
Re: Please delete this thread. by milkytea(f): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lmao... I have a loomer. Ewww. angry

Gerrout. grin
Re: Please delete this thread. by pickabeau1: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
I'm cool....
I'm sure they will surface soon

How is your school work coming up

Are u here for a while Or will dive back into anonymity again

Milkytea
Re: Please delete this thread. by milkytea(f): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
pickabeau1:
I'm cool....
I'm sure they will surface soon

How is your school work coming up

Are u here for a while Or will dive back into anonymity again

Milkytea

Naaah, I'm here to stay. cheesy I mean, I'm going to try not to be online too much as it's not good for me - but I'm not deactivating this time.

I'm starting a 4 year uni early next year... I plan on going down the Art & Design path. wink

You know, it would be nice in times like these, if we could have a chatroom feature for NL. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please delete this thread. by loomer: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2014
milkytea:
Lmao... I have a loomer. Ewww. angry

Gerrout. grin

wetin I do you?
Re: Please delete this thread. by milkytea(f): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
loomer:

wetin I do you?

Haha, wow... I guess there really is a name for everyone on here undecided

Sorry, my mistake. I wasn't referring to an actual person..
Re: Please delete this thread. by loomer: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
milkytea:

Haha, wow... I guess there really is a name for everyone on here undecided

Sorry, my mistake. I wasn't referring to an actual person..

LOL, I knew u weren't, just wanted c if u wud b nice in ur response
Re: Please delete this thread. by milkytea(f): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
loomer:

LOL, I knew u weren't, just wanted c if u wud b nice in ur response

Haha... well I hope you are pleased cheesy
Re: Please delete this thread. by loomer: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
milkytea:

Haha... well I hope you are pleased cheesy

yea I am and impressed too
Re: Please delete this thread. by milkytea(f): 12:55am On Nov 25, 2014
loomer:

yea I am and impressed too

bless you smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Please / I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo) / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.