Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

26 Pictures Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 26 Pictures Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence (3844 Views)

Will The Earth Still Be In Existence Before The Next 5 Billion Years? / The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! / Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26 Pictures Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence by Psylas(m): 7:25am On Nov 20, 2014
ajaniade004:
To those who say there's no God- how did all these come about? By accident or by design?
your question go the other way round if you say there is a God, how did God come?
Re: 26 Pictures Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence by Tymax(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
This is awesome yet depressing. sad
Re: 26 Pictures Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence by Fash20: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Time Travel. Nice work @ Op

1 Like

Re: 26 Pictures Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Incredible.
Re: 26 Pictures Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence by biopat(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nice pics!

Of all this places, why e be say na earth God decide to troway Satan and his demons put? Rev. 12:12. Na wah oooo.....
Re: 26 Pictures Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence by millhouse: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
After reading the comments below, it's interesting to see some people say,"how can you believe in God after seeing this post?", while others ask, "how can you NOT believe in God after seeing this post?" Perspective is a funny thing, I guess.

1 Like

Re: 26 Pictures Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
majamajic:
God is great !!!

you reckon, he'd be better behaved having created all this wonder
Re: 26 Pictures Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence by drpips1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
ajaniade004:
To those who say there's no God- how did all these come about? By accident or by design?

I'm not an atheist and I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many different languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God.

Albert Einstein
Re: 26 Pictures Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:18am On Dec 12, 2015
drpips1:

I'm not an atheist and I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many different languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God.

Albert Einstein
Whattt! That right there knocked me off, damn! That's some bright and crazy way to understand the concept of GoD!!!
Re: 26 Pictures Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:25am On Dec 12, 2015
I had to update and bring back this thread!!! Of all the comments I read here, a few humored me, the once saying how can you say there is no God, who created all this if not God, trust me, I strongly believe Nigerians are part of the dumbest people on Earth, never stop reason, think, ask question, think outside the box(called religion for better clarity) and understand, if everything you see was findings by God please tell me in all honesty, which are the findings of science?.... My thoughts usually are that, who created the one we all call God and what if they are other Gods just like him out there and they all meet up and chat about the galaxies and planets and stars therein and about us and time and believe and intelligence and....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Map Of St-peter Catholic Church Adazi-ani Anaocha Local Goverment / 1G@1000 Cheap Airtel Data Bundle 250mb@400, 500mb@700 / U.S. Military Test Self Driving Truck With Machine Gun, Pilotless Chopper(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.