Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo (10028 Views)

Chrome Virus WARNING - Your ENTIRE Web History Will Be Shared (blackmail) / Will The Earth Still Be In Existence Before The Next 5 Billion Years? / The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by UpLoyo: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thought this was interesting from Yahoo...your problem might not be as big as you thought when you realise God is bigger...enjoy

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by UpLoyo: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2015

1 Share

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by UpLoyo: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
The sun...

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by UpLoyo: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2015

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by flowfury(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Myterious
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by killercute16(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sneh
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Speechless!
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by UpLoyo: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2015

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by lordthree(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
And some people still believe there is no God...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Isewa: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Our God (the creator of all these) is simply Awesome!

11 Likes

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by ericoleon(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
OMG
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
God is wonderful accept Jesus Christ into your life today so as to make heaven.
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by jauntty: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
exhibition:
God is wonderful accept Jesus Christ into your life today so as to make heaven.

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Yes. I want to order the Milky way galaxy and Neptune from Jumia.
I need it delivered to my house

Also help me order for that Hot VY canis majoris sun, send that one to my Boss house

how much for my orders ??

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by OmoPastor(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
mind blowing!

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
awesome is an understatement

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
God is great

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Sicozone(m): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wow wow wow! This is dose kinda thread am talking about. The ones that wow you,not that of amaechi,saraki ,fashola,though diezani wowed me..... ;P

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Sicozone(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wow wow wow! This is dose kinda thread am talking about. The ones that wow you,not that of amaechi,saraki ,fashola,though diezani wowed me..... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by ccnation(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
And the BIBLE never told us anything about these lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by msporche(f): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
jauntty:
Yes. I want to order the Milky way galaxy and Neptune from Jumia.
I need it delivered to my house

Also help me order for that Hot VY canis majoris sun, send that one to my Boss house

how much for my orders ??

lol.....you won't get ur orders in this life, probably the next one
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by knockturnal(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Looking @ those pictures made my heart beat faster. Any1 experience anything similar?

Scary!!!
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by tuk2ato(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
The universe is so big and we are very insignificant!

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by sheddo619(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
msporche:
Glory glory ,hmmm is dat u @ at p.p#teamNCAN
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by HopeAtHand: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kinda creepy..

Stil wouldnt stop some people from committing fornication or adultery,
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by juniormusa(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Front page material
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by dazzlingd(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
and many people still believe we are alone....
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by NOBODYY: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Its either we are alone in the universe or we're not
Both are equally terrifying

3 Likes

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by ibagbea: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Woow....this is amazing,
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
One more reason to bullsh1t the holy fcuk1nq bible and disprove dog oppsss I mean god!

My main point is,without science how would we have known that,we in a planet protected by the ozone layer habitable for life existence?

Did god purposely made other planet irrelevant for life existence and concentrated all his effort on earth when he could easily create other zombies else where to worship his dumb azz....I'm sorry for that tho but I aint gay to worship his azz.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Samzzy94(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
msporche:

shocked oh Laawwd....is dat u in ur dp?

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by NasNation(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
I just say mk waka pass oo I dey greet nairalanders
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by titi4fola(f): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
knockturnal:
Looking @ those pictures made my heart beat faster. Any1 experience anything similar?

Scary!!!
same same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices / Electronics Components: Search No More.... / Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.