Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi (6314 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by bitterpenis(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2014
ratiken:

Amaechi is a state governor, Asari is a rebel leader. Dont compare apple to oranges.
Stop being an hypocrite...they are both citizens of the country, they are both civilians, the constitution doesn't favour one over the other, if at all it does, it's the governor it protects and not a bloody militant from my region
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2014
soroptimist:

Pay no heed to them....they are charlatans!

I support Amaechi's stance 10000%

Enough of PDP rigging elections and asking the opposition to go to court!

The least we require from INEC is to deliver a free and fair election........simplicita! With the security agencies playing very neutral and noble role

Then who ever that win,would have won fair and square but a situation where any party be it PDP or APC will chase the agents of either party away from the colation centre or deliberately induce INEC to tactically simulate a logistic problem in an opposition stronghold citing saboteur by its staffers will not be tenable

Free and Fair election is a must!!!!
that means free and fair election wil be impossible.because pdp wil manipulate apc stronghold,cause violence,that has be their plan.to cause war in nigeria by rigging d election.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by brownlord: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
thank God,u admit pdp is not working,saTAN is clueless.

Are you drunk? do i look like someone who support PDP or even want them in power?
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2014
berem:
Amaechi,we dey your back jare! Nooooothing dey happen!!!

cheesy cheesy

Nne m, sincerely speaking, I so speechless at your support of thos recklessness!

Or maybe you dont understand him?

Forming a government in the way he is talking about is the just as a coup!

If the likes of OBJ or the tyrant called 8uhari is in charge, trust me, Amechi will be in jail by now. I am sure he has forgotten how he ran away to Ghana till the day he was to be sworn in!

If Amechi is not smoking something, then something is smoking

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Osakah24(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2014
bitterpenis:

Where were you when Asari dared Nigerians about GEJ completing two terms? Where were you when he said Nigeria will break up if GEJ doesn't return elected? Threatening to reduce/stop the country's daily oil production, is it a must for Nigerians to vote GEJ? Most of you only see offence in such utterances as long as it's against GEJ and not when in support of him....what he is simply implying is the elections shouldn't be rigged as the PDP have been know for the last decade
As far as nigeria is concerned Asari dokubo is an ordinary citizen ranting for himself, same cant be said of a governor of a state
.How will you determine if an election is rigged without going to court or does it mean if APC dont win its rigged, but if they do its free and fair? .

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Osakah24(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2014
ratiken:
Anyone still in doubt of Amaechi's sanity status?
Not anymore bro.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by staymore: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2014
Amaechi is always demonstrating his frustration and weakness each time he has the opportunity, someone should please tell him he is looking so ridiculous with his actions and utterances.

God help the people of Rivers State. Next time we desire the likes of Fashola or Akpabio.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2014
bitterpenis:

Stop being an hypocrite...they are both citizens of the country, they are both civilians, the constitution doesn't favour one over the other, if at all it does, it's the governor it protects and not a bloody militant from my region
So Amechi = Dokubo
And this same person is widely tipped as the next APC vice presidential aspirant ok
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by ratiken(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2014
bitterpenis:

You are just a bitter p.en.is
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Djicemob: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2014
Osakah24:
As far as nigeria is concerned Asari dokubo is an ordinary citizen ranting for himself, same cant be said of a governor of a state
.How will you determine if an election is rigged without going to court or does it mean if APC dont win its rigged, but if they do its free and fair? .
Exactly my thoughts,
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by cyril10(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2014
berem:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by bitterpenis(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2014
ratiken:

You are just a bitter p.en.is
Smh....It's clear you have no valid reasoning on the subject matter
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by cyril10(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2014
berem:

cheesy cheesy

You are even like Amaechi and co that you support blindly.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by iluvnaija: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2014
If this statement is an examination many so called graduates have failed woefully.

The word "if" and "Rigged" has been taken out of contest. No one is talking about rigging, all opposing comments here support "Rigging".

So it is very obvious the PDP is synonymous with "Rigging". Rigging is PDP and PDP is Rigging.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong in what Amechi said. He said if elections are rigged, he didn't say if APC loose. That was exactly what Buhari said in 2011, Buhari haters changed it till today.

I think many Nigerians are not honest, I don't have any hope for Nigeria if we continue with the current administration.

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by bitterpenis(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Osakah24:
The point is, he knows the court will pass judgement in favour of the ruling party as that has been the case since the opposition has been taking previous elections disputes to court..... Tompolo is an ordinary citizen like Asari and yet he could dare or threaten the president from commissioning a project in Delta state. Who poses more threat to national unity Asari or Rotimi? who is know for terrorism? Who has the president's backing? Who has what it takes to disrupt daily oil productions? Amongst the two whose threat should be taken more seriously?
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Mayydayy(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2014
i hope this happens and this revolution we yearn so much for ensues.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by thelegalpundit: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
waternogetemeny:
This will be Amaechi story...We will flog him silly...
Lmao! This pic cracked me up.
Did I hear him say alternative government? Okay sir, how does treason sound to you? I dislike these present crop of "do or die-for-my-pocket-only" politicians we have. They're only fighting for their personal gain... Greedy lots!
As much as we want change, politicians should learn not to make statements that are 'inciting'. Let your works speak for you, show people why you should be voted & allow the masses be the core decision makers. You lots are the same. Pity!
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Djicemob: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
iluvnaija:
If this statement is an examination many so called graduates have failed woefully.

The word "if" and "Rigged" has been taken out of contest. No one is talking about rigging, all opposing comments here support "Rigging".

So it is very obvious the PDP is synonymous with "Rigging". Rigging is PDP and PDP is Rigging.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong in what Amechi said. He said if elections are rigged, he didn't say if APC loose. That was exactly what Buhari said in 2011, Buhari haters changed it till today.

I think many Nigerians are not honest, I don't have any hope for Nigeria if we continue with the current administration.
Mr man, that same rigging put Amaechi into power so what are you saying? PdP is this and that,wasnt amaechi part of this PDP when he was rigged into power? Who is amaechi to come here and cry about rigging before election? Saint?

The way you people reason atimes sefangry
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Ayus34(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nctrice:
you support them while they dig your grave for you? Hur? I bet u don't even have a passport not to talk of enough money to pay your way to neighboring Ghana when the whole trouble starts... because by then Amaechi would send his kids and extended families to Europe and the Brave America while you would be left on your own to feed on the spoils of war!
better u preach the gospel of NO RIGGING!!!!
amaech only said if the election was rigged...please we all went to school and we can comprehend statements. ....emphasized more on IF and forget about urs hatred for AMAECHI!
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Nctrice(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ayus34:

better u preach the gospel of NO RIGGING!!!!
amaech only said if the election was rigged...please we all went to school and we can comprehend statements. ....emphasized more on IF and forget about urs hatred for AMAECHI!
hahahaaaaa! Oga! You talk like you are not a Nigerian! Now please mention one Political party that has lost Election in this country and not accused the other party who won the election of massive Rigging? even when APC wins PDP still accuse them of rigging and take the matter to court just like what is happening in Osun state now... either way it happens the other party always accuse the winning party of Rigging, they then take the matter to court and the court up hold or reject the result of the election! that is how it has always been and I don't think 2015 would be any different... or maybe it would be different IF dumb people like you adhere to the instructions of politicians like Amaechi to destroy this country just for selfish reasons of Politicians... I can't imagine this! you are so dumb the only word you understand is "IF"!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by size40: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
the man of the people has spoken. and so shall it be. Amaechi, ur my political hero. ride on Mr governor for we are behind u and APC.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by sulmeza(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
bitterpenis:

Where were you when Asari dared Nigerians about GEJ completing two terms? Where were you when he said Nigeria will break up if GEJ doesn't return elected? Threatening to reduce/stop the country's daily oil production, is it a must for Nigerians to vote GEJ? Most of you only see offence in such utterances as long as it's against GEJ and not when in support of him....what he is simply implying is the elections shouldn't be rigged as the PDP have been know for the last decade
nd wich political post did asari hold?...are u tryn to compare him to amaech...a sitin govno of a state?...c'mn bro,u cn do beta dan dat
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by gebest: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
nwafuluozoh:
Until then Amaechi, until then! We are earnestly looking forward to your execution for treason.
u guys are bunch of illitrate, he said if pdp RIGGED d election, is rigging not worst dan treason or ar u trying to say u people are planning to rig d elecion as usual.

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by gebest: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
brownlord:
Okay, let me see if APC hired internet warlord will condemn this senseless rig and roast calling by a state Governor, I have no problem with Tinubu saying such, but a governor as in CSO of a state, and to say that the senseless and rowdy berem already in support further confirms APC and thuggery are like siamese twins. NYSC should please redeploy call members from the North.

If Nigeria was working, Amaechi should be impeached by now.
una no dey see PDP lawlessness na only APC own una dey! see.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Orunto: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
TREASONABLE THREATS!!!
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Ayus34(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nctrice:
hahahaaaaa! Oga! You talk like you are not a Nigerian! Now please mention one Political party that has lost Election in this country and not accused the other party who won the election of massive Rigging? even when APC wins PDP still accuse them of rigging and take the matter to court just like what is happening in Osun state now... either way it happens the other party always accuse the winning party of Rigging, they then take the matter to court and the court up hold or reject the result of the election! that is how it has always been and I don't think 2015 would be any different... or maybe it would be different IF dumb people like you adhere to the instructions of politicians like Amaechi to destroy this country just for selfish reasons of Politicians... I can't imagine this! you are so dumb the only word you understand is "IF"!
I can now reach a logical conclusion that u a re real fool!
how on earth will u call me a dumb just because I decided to chose a path different from a myopic way of urs ?it shows how uncivilize and unexpose u are.....if u think amaechi is wrong,its ur right to go to court and if u can't may u be destroyed for life..... ...a lot of politicians have made worst statements than this from both political side and if u are knowledgeable enough amaechi statement,that is even conditional(IF),Should not be the issue if not because u are already hopeless of a better tomorrow and u are looking for one to vent ur anger.....please this man didn't bring u to this world,u can sit ur parents down and asked them why they failed in their duty...amaechi is not ur problem but ur parents that failed in their responsibility. ....all hope is not lost.....u can still GET A LIFE.
BASTARD!
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Djicemob: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ayus34:

I can now reach a logical conclusion that u a re real fool!
how on earth will u call me a dumb just because I decided to chose a path different from a myopic way of urs ?it shows how uncivilize and unexpose u are.....if u think amaechi is wrong,its ur right to go to court and if u can't may u be destroyed for life..... ...a lot of politicians have made worst statements than this from both political side and if u are knowledgeable enough amaechi statement,that is even conditional(IF),Should not be the issue if not because u are already hopeless of a better tomorrow and u are looking for one to vent ur anger.....please this man didn't bring u to this world,u can sit ur parents down and asked them why they failed in their duty...amaechi is not ur problem but ur parents that failed in their responsibility. ....all hope is not lost.....u can still GET A LIFE.
BASTARD!
You people amaze me with this your IF.

You talk as if there's ever been a politian who lost election in nigeria and claimed his opponent didnt rig?
Admit it! This is low on amaechi's part,seems like he already knows he and APC would lose at coming election.Why cry foul already with incitive statements? Even before election?

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
berem:

cheesy cheesy

Its better you advise that dude to stop rabble-rousing. It will do him a lot of good.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by SeunEatsGARRI: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
berem:

cheesy cheesy

You need deliverance cry

You seriously need to get your head checked undecided
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by iluvnaija: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Amechi is speaking from experience, he new how pdp rigged 2011 presidential elections.

When interviewed by press at last APC salvation rally he said "the days of saying Buhari scored 20000 votes are over" meaning it was massively rigged.

Are we supporting Rigging? Someone said Rigging brought Amechi into power from PDP, is that not why I said "Rigging is PDP"?

Those supporting the motion that PDP should win by Rigging the election please say "AI" with your hands up!
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Myself2(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Adminisher:

Rigging elections is much worse than what this guy has said. 2015 is the litmus test. Of you rig, there wont be a country to govern.

Oh shut up.Who determines who rigged?
Is it Amaechi that should be preaching against rigging?Imagine seasoned election riggers like Amaechi and Tinubu,preaching against rigging and corruption,AND SOME NIGERIANS TRULY LISTEN TO THEM? angry shocked embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Man Behind Buhari(colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar) / Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate / Dino Melaye Thanks Atiku Abubakar Calls Him President In Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.