Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,347 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" (4643 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2008
As in really
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by adewex(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2008
skingo:

sauce kid is baba and if you hate him then he has told you that something dey worry u. so confirmed that something is wrong with plenty people.
Guy Na only u like sauce? easy na,
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by skingo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2008
i Bleep wit sauce kid because sauce kid gives me what i like to hear and besides that. he's my person. i usually only reps for self. but ogba is home and i bleeps with sauce kid for repping ogba. confirmed no be say oshamo every
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by chasisgirl(f): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2008
skingo u are mouthed, OLUWA SAUCEKI BABA, MAKE THEM WAIT small, THEM GO HEAR AM for january !
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by javalove(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2008
dis thread stinks!!!!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by skingo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2008
modenine armpit stinks too. lmao
his marketing stinks even more. his fans are broke. and he is too.lmao

jokes on you. paradigm shift away from this site u bastid failure of an artist. 10 years failing in a row. what more can i expect from u but more failure. idiot
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2008
How da fukk is u makin noise over an album that's yet to come?? AND I CAN guarantee u that his shit aint gon be worth anything but u know what? ama leave it as it is and let da hype grow even more then watch every1 break down with great disappointment grin grin grin

skingo:

i mess wit sauce kid because sauce kid gives me what i like to hear and besides that. he's my person. i usually only reps for self. but ogba is home and i bleeps with sauce kid for repping ogba. confirmed no be say oshamo every

U've juss proven what I've been sayin all these months! THAT IS da only reason u'd rep Sauce! Even if Sauce was wakk, u'd still say he fresh juss coz he OGBA! but I can actually respect that. . . keepin it real! i aint got any probs with u! U's a true fan 4real! But all these other fukks that can't keep it real and r juss dikk riding can blow their heads off!!!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by skingo(m): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2008
but sauce kid is not wack so shut the Bleep up. your music sucked in august, it sucks in december still. come to nigeria and collect insult upon injury to your music. not only from me but from others who no get time.
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2008
Hehehehehe. . . but that's not what am hearing! Instead they are hoping they go to Naija! Saying that's where they need to be! especially their producer! so where did u get that from? Even on facebook, their comment is over a 100 on the video "We are AKS" which was a [size=16pt]PROMO VIDEO[/size] and your video sanboribobo didnt reach 60comments with all that noise u've been making! LMAO! Dude! u've been to nigeria and back and u still havent made any buzz! Nobody knows u here. . . people in NY are tired of u! not talk of CALI! so what da hell are u making noise 4?? Wait till they go to Nigeria, that's when u'll shit ur pants! they havnt even made a music video yet! but u've got like 3 or 4? and u still aint doing shit Wait till they produce their original music video (had to put ORIGINAL coz that's what u LACK!!!)

Like u always say "What's wrong with u? What r u doing?" lol grin grin grin

Abi ur album deh come? Well let's wait till then grin grin
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2008
skingo baba u get mouth like shakabula cool
y u dey answer the fool
me i no see am o
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by skingo(m): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2008
i dey tell the fool say na ass whooping full naiaj for them. this asshole stillbelieve say i be sauce kid. u knw y , because he's the one whos doing the wack beats wey sauce kid no like.
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2008
skingo:

i dey tell the fool say na ass whooping full naiaj for them. this asshole stillbelieve say i be sauce kid. u knw y , because he's the one whos doing the wack beats wey sauce kid no like.
Like I said, if I made beats, I'd make one called "Sauce is a Bitch" and bet u I'd have a whole bunch of nigga tryna hop on that shit and diss u grin But don't worry! It's ony a matter of time when they see my talent, them go ask me to join the AKS and I will seriously give u da attention u need! coz I got some sikk shit 4 ur ass that will end ur career! I know ur saucekid! u know why? Unless u're seriously GAY, u wudnt put a pic of another man as ur profile pic! or maybe I've been right these whole time. . . U's a Confirmed Sauce dikk Rider!!!

tosinadeda:

skingo baba u get mouth like shakabula cool
y u dey answer the fool
me i no see am o
WHOA shocked Who released this bitch out his cage?? Dayum. . . I was careless again! No lon tin, I will make sure I put u bakk in ur cage!!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 12:00am On Dec 02, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Like I said, if I made beats, I'd make one called "Sauce is a Bitch" and bet u I'd have a whole bunch of nigga trying to hop on that shit and diss u grin But don't worry! It's ony a matter of time when they see my talent, them go ask me to join the AKS and I will seriously give u da attention u need! because I got some sikk shit 4 ur ass that will end ur career! I know ur saucekid! u know why? Unless u're seriously GAY, u wudnt put a pic of another man as ur profile pic! or maybe I've been right these whole time. . . U's a Confirmed Sauce dikk Rider!!!
WHOA shocked Who released this bitch out his cage?? Dayum. . . I was careless again! No lon tin, I will make sure I put u bakk in ur cage!!

person dey talk
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by skingo(m): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2008
ur so young and dumb. its like another soap opera all over. the older u get by the day, the dumber u get. all you good for is posting videos on nairaland. clap for yourself. im not into sharing words with u. so find an e-pal
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2008
person deh type
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 12:07am On Dec 02, 2008
ode
olodo
form ur own grin
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 12:07am On Dec 02, 2008
skingo:

ur so young and dumb. its like another soap opera all over. the older u get by the day, the dumber u get. all you good for is posting videos on nairaland. clap for yourself. I'm not into sharing words with u. so find an e-pal
Is it me or does these niggas love contradictin they selves?!? talk bout u aint sharing words with me yet u still do! WTF? and u have da nerves to call a human being dumb? U this dog! lol. . . Keep trying because u still havn't made a move yet! I will fill ur hunger with BEEF ma nigga! Juss watch out 4 da NAME C Gutta! When it's official, ama murder u and ur bitch ass clique/clit hoe!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2008
tosinadeda:

ode
olodo
form ur own grin
oloshiburuku

Did i not form my own? grin
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 12:09am On Dec 02, 2008
AfrknKngs:

oloshiburuku

Did i not form my own? grin

old fooooooooool!!!!!!!
no go find work do
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by skingo(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2008
sauce kid does not listen to modenien music because there's nothing about modenine that inspires sauce kid. as far as im concerned, he's a better artist,lyricist and a better entertainer. thatswhat entertainment and hiphop is bout. modenine has not set any examples for any artist to follow. rather he set the wrong examples at all times.
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2008
tosinadeda:

old fooooooooool!!!!!!!
no go find work do

and u get work abi? no no no. . . da fact that u steady replying yet saying they shud ignore me, and da fact that u still here makes me da jobless one abi? LMAO! Do y'all not see? He aint got shit 2 say! lol grin

skingo:

sauce kid does not listen to modenien music because there's nothing about modenine that inspires sauce kid. as far as I'm concerned, he's a better artist,lyricist and a better entertainer. thatswhat entertainment and hiphop is bout. modenine has not set any examples for any artist to follow. rather he set the wrong examples at all times.
hehehehehehehehe. . . That's da spirit! grin
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by skingo(m): 12:19am On Dec 02, 2008
sauce kid is not intersted in modenien and shouldnt be. modenine is weak. and he is not a celebrity. sauce kid is a celebrity and thats why he has diehard fans. javalove is modenine by the way. online promo for u didnt do the magic so far did it? idiot. go make some music and get some financial backing. dumb ass old man
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2008
lol. . . I'm D-Mite, Java is Mode9, so why shudnt u be Saucekid? lol. . . any1 that is reppin an artist here is da artist him/her self abi?? LMAO! How retarded! Instead of saying I am D-Mite, u shud say I am Africankings all 2gether! I am 3 in 1! Olodo! grin
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by skingo(m): 2:09am On Dec 02, 2008
another reason sauce kid does not listen to modenine music is because his mistape sold more than modenines albums. all together. i dont even knw how many albums or mixtapes he has .but it sure didnt sell up to moneylong the mixtape. u stupid losers
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 3:33am On Dec 02, 2008
skingo:

Could you honestly say that about him? Oh and btw if u look @ d-mite and look @ me, u fit see resemblance aby? What an Idiot!

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4hNgAHtBx4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Check out how he transforms other ppl's shit! I don told u! Wait till i hop on one of his beats, it'll be over! Gba Beeeeee. , . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 8:08am On Dec 02, 2008
guy shut up jare
ur mouth dey smell
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by Abbygyal(f): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2008
lmao @ comments

Afriknkngs u tooo get mouth! but please easy

@tosin
hope u having fun OOo DNT GET vexed coz of dat dude (afrik)
@anyone wu cares
i dnt even knw why this beefing dey here, some says mode9 has a smellin armpits and all that stuff, wats ur business with that? i think he his a good rapper but me dnt really go into him
saucekid's songs are gd but nt all i guess. . . .
everyone has got deir thang goin on,  . . . so beefing is natural among celebs

please GUYS DNT WASTE YA TIME BEEFING HERE OOO Ccos d peeps u guys are even talking about are having fun, while u are here ranting, EASY ABEG. . .
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by khanye(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2008
A fun is a milk in the success of a breast!!!!!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by Abbygyal(f): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2008
lol@khanye
yh sooo. . . angry cheesy
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by PollMaster: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2008
These people have been arguing for two, almost three years. In that time neither Sauce Kid nor Afrikan Kings has blown up.
So what is the point?
Please stop this and get to improving your careers @ Skingo and Afrknkings.
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2008
Who be dis one?
Waka jare
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by CGutta(m): 12:47am On Dec 06, 2008
Lol. . . I 2nd that! Double WAKKA Jare! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- / DOWNLOAD Mykey Ft Ruff Coin (Nwaba)_aga Ekuru Gi / DJ Dhiin – Best Of Shola Allyson Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.