Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,999 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

We Shall Send PDP Packing In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shall Send PDP Packing In 2015 (549 Views)

2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari / Nigeria Finally Send Pdp On Exile / We Are Eager To Send Pdp Away, Says Tinubu ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Shall Send PDP Packing In 2015 by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2014
With incessant insurgency halting the progress of this state Nigeria, i believe it is high time for those shallow minded Nigerians throwing accolades of deception on Jona to come back to life from their slumber.
PDP is a phobia to the growth and development of our dear state 9ja let us join hands in sending this menace packing cum 2015 if not we are gona be in worst times than what we are seeing now Vote for change A.P.C the party with positive advocates don't say I am crazy but its' the fact

1 Like

Re: We Shall Send PDP Packing In 2015 by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2014
Sorry son, you are crazy!!!
Re: We Shall Send PDP Packing In 2015 by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2014
guess u are among the TANoids
Re: We Shall Send PDP Packing In 2015 by egift(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2014
APC is Nigeria's only remaining movement to vote out a Party that has consistently dished out anarchy, looting and poor leadership. Don't expect PDP and their agents to be smiling at the quest of Nigerians to vote out this incompetence. They will bad mouth the efforts whenever they have the opportunity. But as a Nation, we will show PDP that power belongs to the people.

Vote out the Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Send PDP Packing In 2015 by egift(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2014
Donbridge:
guess u are among the TANoids

Do not mind those agents of Corruption. They will insult and speak evil of you, in hope to muscle you into submission. Nigerians cannot continue this failure.
Re: We Shall Send PDP Packing In 2015 by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2014
egift:
APC is Nigeria's only remaining movement to vote out a Party that has consistently dished out anarchy, looting and poor leadership. Don't expect PDP and their agents to be smiling at the quest of Nigerians to vote out this incompetence. They will bad mouth the efforts whenever they have the opportunity. But as a Nation, we will show PDP that power belongs to the people.

[color=]
egift:

[/color]
egift:

Re: We Shall Send PDP Packing In 2015 by rigarmortis: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2014
egift:

and you want me to vote in a man who will soak the dogs and baboons in blood,

who wears a cloak of a saint but served under a beast general inSANI Abutcher, even absolving him of corruption.

who imprisoned people e.g, fela for no just cause

who sentenced people to death without due investigation.

who made the country ungovernable.

who "borrowed" money to buy nomination form.

who is selective in his punitive expedition, jailing one and putting another under house arrest when both were accused of same crime.

who is an analogue when what we need is digital.

who wants to turn the country into a medieval Islamic caliphate.

I AM NOT GOING TO SAY HE IS SO OLD HE FARTS AND DUST COMES OUT, COS I RESPECT OLD AGE,BUT HE IS NOTB YOUNG EITHER.

who is a megalomaniac.

who thinks its a must he becomes the president.

you want me to vote for him right??

fvkc you, my good friend.

cc berem, omenka [b][/b]
Re: We Shall Send PDP Packing In 2015 by rigarmortis: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2014
egift:

and you want me to vote in a man who will soak the dogs and baboons in blood,

who wears a cloak of a saint but served under a beast general inSANI Abutcher, even absolving him of corruption.

who imprisoned people e.g, fela for no just cause

who sentenced people to death without due investigation.

who made the country ungovernable.

who "borrowed" money to buy nomination form.

who is selective in his punitive expedition, jailing one and putting another under house arrest when both were accused of same crime.

who is an analogue when what we need is digital.

who wants to turn the country into a medieval Islamic caliphate.

I AM NOT GOING TO SAY HE IS SO OLD HE FARTS AND DUST COMES OUT, COS I RESPECT OLD AGE,BUT HE IS NOTB YOUNG EITHER.

who is a megalomaniac.

who thinks its a must he becomes the president.

you want me to vote for him right??

fvkc you, my good friend.

cc berem, omenka

(1) (Reply)

Bloody Violence In Ibadan / Calling For The Immediate Withdrawal Of JTF Troops From The Niger Delta / Re-elect My Husband In2015 – First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.