Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Where Is Our Voters Card Printout, INEC JEGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Our Voters Card Printout, INEC JEGA (482 Views)

INEC: Jega And His Commissioners In A Shouting Contest / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC / We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Our Voters Card Printout, INEC JEGA by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 20, 2014
No Ink and No paper for printing is an inexcusable excuse. After going through the Stress of standing on a cue, we still have to go through tension of not getting our voters card.
Registrations ended yesterday with many not being able to register while some others attest to registering four to seven times.
We are yet to get our print out and the operators can not be found at the post. Some that was printed days after the registration lie waiting for the owners to come and collect them while some others could not find theirs.

I am still asking, where is our voters print out?
Re: Where Is Our Voters Card Printout, INEC JEGA by spenca: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Of course there is always hope , never give up my mate , these are all happening because of GEJ and his saTANist , but there is hope just make a change and stand for a better Nigeria. GMB GMB GMB GMB , my brother all the excuses now must be rusty , we do not want lies no more . We want democracy this government is a farce , it is a political absurdity
Re: Where Is Our Voters Card Printout, INEC JEGA by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
spenca:
Of course there is always hope , never give up my mate , these are all happening because of GEJ and his saTANist , but there is hope just make a change and stand for a better Nigeria. GMB GMB GMB GMB , my brother all the excuses now must be rusty , we do not want lies no more . We want democracy this government is a farce , it is a political absurdity
what are you saying?
I was talking about Jega INEC. IF I am to judge, I will say he is with APC. But I held my peace on my thought and judgement. Why can't you do that?

(1) (Reply)

ROBERT Mugabe's Wife Grace Set To Take Over From Her 90-year Old Husband / EXCLUSIVE: Jonathan And The 2015 Presidential Elections / Patience Jonathan Urge Nigerians To Re-elect Her Husband In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.