Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,379,679 members, 5,305,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 December 2019 at 09:51 PM

How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria - Career (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria (133484 Views)

Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members / Coren Registered Engineer Number / Sample Coren Technical Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by dovestar: 11:44am On Nov 06
Hello everyone, I have been invited to write the part 2 CBT exams of NSE. Please can someone help me with useful past questions. My discipline is Electrical (Instrumentation sub-discipline).

Kindly send to dovestar4cj@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks in advance
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Toylove: 10:17pm On Nov 06
Please who can help with cbt past questions.
Discipline; electrical
Ifetoyosiazeez@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by elougo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05
"Your COREN application has been recommended for Council."

I just got the above update from COREN portal,
Please what does this imply and what's the next step?.

Did anyone get this too?

Thanks
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by AnaCheks(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05
elougo:

Did anyone get this too?

Thanks
You are about to start your name with Engr.........
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by AnaCheks(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05
elougo:

Did anyone get this too?

Thanks
How was your Lagos interview?
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Edicoco(f): 5:38pm On Dec 05
Yeah. Me too.
elougo:

Did anyone get this too?

Thanks
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by elougo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05
AnaCheks:
You are about to start your name with Engr.........

That's great
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by elougo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05
AnaCheks:
How was your Lagos interview?

Exam was great.

Oral interview didn't go too well, argued with the interviewer a lot and refused to answer questions off my field of work.
He ended up by telling me I don't know it because I never cared to learn, I replied that that's not my field and I don't have an in depth knowledge of that area.

Na so he dismiss me.

Las las I thank God it went well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Salary Structure? / What Nigerian Banks Pay Their Workers / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.