Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Senate & The House Of Rep. Which Is Better In 2014? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Senate & The House Of Rep. Which Is Better In 2014? (514 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / Ministerial List: Wike, Amaechi Take Battle To Senate - The Sun / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Senate & The House Of Rep. Which Is Better In 2014? by econome(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2014
The two houses of lawmakers in the National Assembly, the Senate and the House of Rep have gone thru so many political, economic, security, foreign etc activities this year.

Between the Senate and the house of rep. which is better in 2014?
Re: The Senate & The House Of Rep. Which Is Better In 2014? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2014
The house of reps is just one of the two chambers in the national assembly.

I won't correct you...but I just gave you a hint
Re: The Senate & The House Of Rep. Which Is Better In 2014? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2014
House of reps
Re: The Senate & The House Of Rep. Which Is Better In 2014? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2014
The National Assembly comprises of the Senate and House of Reps..
Bk to your question, i tink they are both useless but one is one useless than the other i.e The Senate

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Identity Of Nigerians Involved In The $9.3million Scandal / PDP Says APC Data Centre An Affront To Democracy / If You Want Change, Not Money, Vote Me – Kate Henshaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.