Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Much Was Made During The SA Vs NGR Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Much Was Made During The SA Vs NGR Match? (843 Views)

Lady Causes Stir After Arriving Kaduna Stadium Dressed In Beads For NGR Match / Lady Arrives Kaduna Stadium In Beads For NGR Vs EGY M / Sa Vs Nigeria Hoodoo Will End On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Was Made During The SA Vs NGR Match? by hahn(m): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2014
With all the money invested on the stadium and all the hype surrounding it, how much much made during the match btw Nigeria and South Africa? I believe the ROI should be able to justify the resources spent on it.
Re: How Much Was Made During The SA Vs NGR Match? by JigsawKillah(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2014
hahn:
With all the money invested on the stadium and all the hype surrounding it, how much much made during the match btw Nigeria and South Africa? I believe the ROI should be able to justify the resources spent on it.

U get your share inside? Nor go find work do first
Re: How Much Was Made During The SA Vs NGR Match? by hahn(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2014
JigsawKillah:

U get your share inside? Nor go find work do first

Its too early to make silly comments.

Yes, I do have a share in it. As a Nigerian citizen its my responsibility to know how our resources are utilized. Don't you think?

Oops, sorry. I forgot you're dumb
Re: How Much Was Made During The SA Vs NGR Match? by JigsawKillah(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2014
hahn:

Its too early to make silly comments.

Yes, I do have a share in it. As a Nigerian citizen its my responsibility to know how our resources are utilized. Don't you think?

Oops, sorry. I forgot you're dumb

Responsibility you say? you are just another member of the opposition party looking for a platform to accuse the Akwa Ibom government
Re: How Much Was Made During The SA Vs NGR Match? by hahn(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Responsibility you say? you are just another member of the opposition party looking for a platform to accuse the Akwa Ibom government

Ode

I don't support thieves irrespective of their party. Neither do I support mediocrity regardless of the propaganda surrounding it.
Re: How Much Was Made During The SA Vs NGR Match? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2014

Re: How Much Was Made During The SA Vs NGR Match? by hahn(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Brown Ideye EXCLUSIVE: West Brom Star On Life In Lagos / I Will Remain A Virgin Until Marriage - Former Chelsea star David Luiz / Why Switching Match Venues Will Hurt The National Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.