Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype (33601 Views)

8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 / Chika Ike Works Out In 5-inch Stilettos (photos) / High Life King ‘flavour’ Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thats very good. I am happy for him
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Annita19...I'm sorry for calling you out, but your attention is needed here, flabour expert...lol

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by danbrowndmf(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
axortedbabe:
Who dun hear d songs..
The Album Make Sense (The Normal Flavour u know na) he did justice to d album in his own way. buh brymo got the best album dis year according 2 Review(dou ha neva listern d album)
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by brainzdh(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
ifuckpussy:
Liar. Most people downloaded the song or bought a pirated copy.

I like flavour and I love the song. But 5 million CD copies... Iro nla ni yen

Bros, fear God naa. They said 1Million and not 5Million.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by coolvitus(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thank God 4 that
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by opeyemisteph: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
AntiWomanWrapin:
[size=15]END TIME FORUM
END TIME SECTION
END TIME THREAD
END TIME SUPERMODS
END TIME MODS
END TIME POSTER
END TIME MUSIC
END TIME SONG WRITER
END TIME PRODUCER
END TIME ALBUM
END TIME POSTERS

Please who's flavour? I don't know him coz I schooled in Afghanistan. undecided
[/size]

Who the hell is this guy

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by WINDSOW(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sorry,the name doesn't seem familiar here in SAMBISA Forest.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by gbodimowo(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
brainzdh:

Bros, fear God naa. They said 1Million and not 5Million.

No mind the supporters of APC and him keyboard

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Atumucyril(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
ifuckpussy:

Mumu dey said 1million nt five
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pinshure or adonbilivit, I don't like flavour's song too igboish
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by vizboy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
going to buy my own copy
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by danbrowndmf(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
pls Who Is Flavour?
im schooln in NAIRALAND and we dnt knw him here
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) should move in swiftly and get the Tax money. Their words against the State.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Dugul: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Na go oooooo
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Paradise163(f): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Omo see Nairalanders beefing
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by AntiWomanWrapin: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
opeyemisteph:

Who the hell is this guy
I'm your father's boss. without me, your entire family will starve to death
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by priscaoge(f): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
[size=14pt] Is this Why those girls were fighting on Instagram? cheesy

I duff my gele for Flavour cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by opeyemisteph: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
AntiWomanWrapin:
I'm your father's boss. without me, your entire family will starve to death

You tried, you are funny. I actually laughed
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by jbaby265(f): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
favour..tinz

just love dis guy
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by AntiWomanWrapin: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
opeyemisteph:

You tried, you are funny. I actually laughed
laugh to death... next TIME you quote me to spit rubbish, I won't take things easy with you... Mulbronic slowpoke
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by razzekki(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
ifuckpussy:

Na 1 million dem call am o
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by bosun11(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
but this dude is FRESH OOOO..#No homo....nice one and am wishing him more success in the music industry ....
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by holatin(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
But e no sell reach olamide street O.T
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] Is this Why those girls were fighting on Instagram? cheesy

I duff my gele for Flavour cheesy cheesy
[/size]

Yes.
Don't stand in their way. They would come for you like a wolf...lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by englishmart(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
AntiWomanWrapin:
[size=15]END TIME FORUM
END TIME SECTION
END TIME THREAD
END TIME SUPERMODS
END TIME MODS
END TIME POSTER
END TIME MUSIC
END TIME SONG WRITER
END TIME PRODUCER
END TIME ALBUM
END TIME POSTERS

[/size]
stale and gibberish! Grow UP boy. If I that stay in France could buy his album, who are you not to know him in Afghanistan?
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by priscaoge(f): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Yes.
Don't stand in their way. They would come for you like a wolf...lolz

Omo no be small oooo cheesy cheesy They fit use me do brake cheesy grin
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by AntiWomanWrapin: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
stale and gibberish! Grow UP boy. If I that stay in France could buy his album, who are you not to know him in Afghanistan?

I insist, we don't know him here in Afghanistan undecided
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by priscaoge(f): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:

Have u moved to France from USA?? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Etetejake(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
AntiWomanWrapin:
[size=15]END TIME FORUM
END TIME SECTION
END TIME THREAD
END TIME SUPERMODS
END TIME MODS
END TIME POSTER
END TIME MUSIC
END TIME SONG WRITER
END TIME PRODUCER
END TIME ALBUM
END TIME POSTERS

[/size]

na im u neva die? bkx the last time I checked they were killing ppl like u in Afghanistan. cheesy
AntiWomanWrapin:
[size=15]END TIME FORUM
END TIME SECTION
END TIME THREAD
END TIME SUPERMODS
END TIME MODS
END TIME POSTER
END TIME MUSIC
END TIME SONG WRITER
END TIME PRODUCER
END TIME ALBUM
END TIME POSTERS

[/size]

na im u neva die? bkx the last time I checked they were killing ppl like u in Afghanistan.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by soldierdollar(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
The guy really tried shaa. In fact all the tracks make correct sense. You Can listen to all the tracks from here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Looks Shades Of Beauty In New Photos / Daniella Okeke Rocks N800k Rihanna's Manolo Blahnik Gladiators [PICS] / Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.