Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Facts That You Were Never Told About Fasting. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Facts That You Were Never Told About Fasting. (1316 Views)

STIs: The Facts You Need To Know / The Facts About Condoms / The Facts And Myths Of Sickle Cell Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Facts That You Were Never Told About Fasting. by drtess(f): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2006
Hi guys smiley, i found this really neat website that talks about fasting and the facts that people are not aware of and thought i should share it with you.

1. Do you know that Fasting is Very Healthy for you.

2. Do you know that by regularly fasting you can live longer if you do it the proper way.

3. Do you know that when you fast your body emitts M.E.S.S. which are body toxins released during a fast.

It is the body's way of cleaning out itself and therefore the reason for why people smell bad when they embark on a long fast.

To find out more just visit the site attached: www.quickfasting.com
Re: The Facts That You Were Never Told About Fasting. by naijadiva2(f): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2006
nice info
Re: The Facts That You Were Never Told About Fasting. by needeeg(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2006
cool man!! like ppls like u,
Re: The Facts That You Were Never Told About Fasting. by drtess(f): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2006
Thanks guys and if you do visit the site please let me no your comments and if it was actually worth the READ. smiley wink

Cheers. wink
Re: The Facts That You Were Never Told About Fasting. by soulpatrol(f): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2006
cool facts, walai! grin
Re: The Facts That You Were Never Told About Fasting. by ify2love2(f): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2006
Thanks drtess you make my day.

Know what? Get me more of that stuff. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Facts That You Were Never Told About Fasting. by Oracle(m): 2:50am On Aug 17, 2006
Well i've heard of this before, about fasting being healthy both physically and spiritually.
Re: The Facts That You Were Never Told About Fasting. by hayprof(m): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2006
Tanx.
Good to hear that. cool

(1) (Reply)

visible object in a popular bottled drink, how much would you sue for? / Please Can Oral Contraceptives Cause Abortion To Early Pregnancy? / Gymers Plsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.