Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! (4676 Views)

Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight / PHOTO: Shehu Shagari At 90, OBJ Missing At Cake Cutting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
He is cutting cake and in celebratory mode while over 200girls he swore to protect are still with the murderous gang, over 53boys he swore to defend were blown to pieces for something they kniw nothing about ,over a large chunk of his territory are under terrorist rule, daiily and incessant terrorist attack everywhere, close to a million of his citizen are living as refugees in neighboring countries yet he didn't deem it fit to just organize a close knit family prayer section to seek the face of God to give him the wisdom and the wherewithal to face the myriads of problems the country he leads is facing.

This guy exhumes wickedness, wrong judgement and complete disconnect with the reality of the country he leads. How can a reasonable president be in a celebratory mood with all the happenings in Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
It is crystal clear this president of Nigeria is not feeling the pulse of the people he is leading.
He has surrounded himself with sycophants and praise singers who have been feeding him with useless and senile advises.

Who are his handlers? Who are his advisers? How can Nigeria be facing the worst challenges in its nationhood since the civil war and a president will be having a media jamboree of a birthday celebration.

Are Nigerians this gullible to be led by a non challant and uncaring president?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by DesChyko: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Every blessed day, you're cursing a man who is the president of the country that birthed you.
Even on this day, you're insulting someone's father, who is celebrating the day his mother's nine months burden came to an end amid gut-wrenching birth pangs, giving rise to his existence.

If, like your post would suggest, you think this day should not be celebrated, why not challenge God who made all things possible?

Play God and call this day 57 years ago a mistake.

8 Likes

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
The Naira is going for its worst rate against the dollar since the beginning of Nigeria as a nation.

The budget of the nation is challenged by low income and unexpected and calamitous crash of crude oil but he has not seen the green light to realize that we are in a perilous times and this isn't the time for merry making and champagne glass clinching.

It is really disheartening that this man became a president of the most populous black nation on Earth.

And people still want him to continue this in another 4 years. Gosh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mr man, if you don't want to celebrate with him shut your pit hole there, why won't you guys let this man be for Christ sake? You want him to go to the forest and look for the girls on his birthday or what ? Sadist from hell, most of the idioots here abusing GEJ can't stand before their stupiid fathers to say shii. I'm not a supporter of GEJ but I'm tired of how you guys bash the man.

9 Likes

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
DesChyko:
Every blessed day, you're cursing a man who is the president of the country that birthed you.
Even on this day, you're insulting someone's father, who is celebrating the day his mother's nine months burden came to an end amid gut-wrenching birth pangs, giving rise to his existence.

If, like your post would suggest, you think this day should not be celebrated, why not challenge God who made all things possible?

Play God and call this day 57 years ago a mistake.

If you took the pain to read and comprehend what I wrote then you will realize I never said he should not celebrate.

In which household do you see celebrate and merrymake few days after the death of a child in the family. Which father goes out to cut cake and be taking pictured for the press after losing a child not to talk of 47 or so of them in one day.

See where I wrote even if he insists on celebration should it not be a media blackout thing with just family members to pray and not a cake cutting event.

That's my point not that I'm against him Marking his birthday.

2 Likes

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by DesChyko: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:

In which household do you see celebrate and merrymake few days after the death of a child in the family. Which father goes out to cut cake and be taking pictured for the press after losing a child not to talk of 47 or so of them in one day.

See where I wrote even if he insists on celebration should it not be a media blackout thing with just family members to pray and not a cake cutting event.

The PRESIDENT of a country is celebrating his birthday, and you want him to do that in his backyard. That is REALLY REALLY VERY EASY.

Newspapers, TV, Radio, Internet e.t.c., are awash with the news and you expect him to stay in hiding. Those sponsoring these goodwill messages, I don't think they can all be so foolish not to remember the dead.

Even I didn't remember this today till you mentioned it. I was busy at work, and actually thought about hanging out with guys later today, but I definitely haven't even committed the dead kids to mind for over three days or so, now.

One thing with leadership is you can't please everyone, so you may cut him some slack today.

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

2 Likes

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
brito:
Mr man, if you don't want to celebrate with him shut your pit hole there, why won't you guys let this man be for Christ sake? You want him to go to the forest and look for the girls on his birthday or what ? Sadist from hell, most of the idioots here abusing GEJ can't stand before their stupiid fathers to say shii. I'm not a supporter of GEJ but I'm tired of how you guys bash the man.

You should have remained in your romance section and leave the politics section for matured and reasonable minds. If only you have a modicum of IQ you would have understood my argument.

If your mother had lost to as a young child to a bomb blast, I'm sure she will be dancing azonto with your day few days later to celebrate his birthday. If you were kidnapped and held up by a murderous terrorist gang, I'm sure your father will create the time to go around marking his birthday since that birthday celebration is the most important thing in his life.

Who gives a flying f.uck whether you support him or not? I've expressed my views as a citizen of Nigeria. Which sane country will you see the president having a press and media celebration while his country is under attack?

You can go eat up his anu.s to show loyalty since commonsense is alien to you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:

You should have remained in your romance section and leave the politics section for matured and reasonable minds. If only you have a modicum of IQ you would have understood my argument.

If your mother had lost to as a young child to a bomb blast, I'm sure she will be dancing azonto with your day few days later to celebrate his birthday. If you were kidnapped and held up by a murderous terrorist gang, I'm sure your father will create the time to go around marking his birthday since that birthday celebration is the most important thing in his life.

Who gives a flying f.uck whether you support him or not? I've expressed my views as a citizen of Nigeria. Which sane country will you see the president having a press and media celebration while his country is under attack?

Please just Shut Up!!!

You've said enough. If e pain you say the man celebrate he birthday then GO AND DIE!!!

You think Nigeria would stop because of you and your terrorist gang?

7 Likes

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
DesChyko:

The PRESIDENT of a country is celebrating his birthday, and you want him to do that in his backyard. That is REALLY REALLY VERY EASY.

Newspapers, TV, Radio, Internet e.t.c., are awash with the news and you expect him to stay in hiding. Those sponsoring these goodwill messages, I don't think they can all be so foolish not to remember the dead.

Even I didn't remember this today till you mentioned it. I was busy at work, and actually thought about hanging out with guys later today, but I definitely haven't even committed the dead kids to mind for over three days or so, now.

One thing with leadership is you can't please everyone, so you may cut him some slack today.

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

The president can order and can always order he does not want a press or media events. There is nothing bad with goodwill messaged frm friends and associates but there is everything wrong with him in the midst of a pomp and pageantry celebration cutting a cake and feeling funky while your country is under perilous times.

Which of the fathers of the chibok girls or the boys in yobe will be in celebratory mood right now? He leads the country he failed to provide what he swore do when he took oath of office.

That's my argument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:

Shut up dickhead ! You should go and eat up buhari's an us, mad man, roaming Nairaland seeking for whom to insult, I don't have time for your types go and take a walk in hell. don't quote me again, mad man

2 Likes

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
calebo101:

Please just Shut Up!!!

You've said enough. If e pain you say the man celebrate he birthday then GO AND DIE!!!

Don't mind the madt man, op go to the the hottest part of hell and roast there, n onsense

1 Like

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
calebo101:

Please just Shut Up!!!

Moronic and sycophantic idiot. Pray you don't end up the victim of the next suicide bombing in your home or church. You jump on the bandwagon celebrating mediocrity and wrong judgment thinking the nightmareos far from you.

I will lit a candle light to remember you when you get blown up into pieces and only your clothes and shoes are the only items to identify you by.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
brito:

Don't mind the madt man, op go to the the hottest part of hell and roast there, n onsense

I actually went there to give your parents water to calm their thirst. He said he has created and gotten a parlour and bed for you awaiting when shekau will do the needful to you and your remaining siblings and your family.

Idiotic wife of a nobody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
brito:

Shut up dickhead ! You should go and eat up buhari's an us, mad man, roaming Nairaland seeking for whom to insult, I don't have time for your types go and take a walk in hell. don't quote me again, mad man

Can see why your husband called you the dog of the street since your womb has been so punctured by incessant and constant abortion. Who will blame you for not knowing how the lost of a child is, when you are a barren and useless wood of a woman.

If you feel and know the pain of motherhood you won't be here talking gibberish and senselessly. You better go get a good rat poison to join your ancestors where they belong.

Useless brainless girl. Don't run, wait for more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:

I actually went there to give your parents water to calm their thirst. He said he has created and gotten a parlour and bed for you awaiting when shekau will do the needful to you and your remaining siblings and your family.

Idiotic wife of a nobody.

Back 2 sender!!! Shekau or whatever his name is will do the needful to you and your family. Tell that to your idiotic mother that gave birth to you out of wedlock and trained you to be a nuisance to the society , bas tard
Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by hyfr(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:

Moronic and sycophantic idiot. Pray you don't end up the victim of the next suicide bombing in your home or church. You jump on the bandwagon celebrating mediocrity and wrong judgment thinking the nightmareos far from you.

I will lit a candle light to remember you when you get blown up into pieces and only your clothes and shoes are the only items to identify you by.

OP you are needed in jokes section
Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
You are pained that a man is celebrating his birthday? I do not want to say may you not celebrate anything otherwise.....

1 Like

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:

Can see why your husband called you the dog of the street since your womb has been so punctured by incessant and constant abortion. Who will blame you for not knowing how the lost of a child is, when you are a barren and useless wood of a woman.

If you feel and know the pain of motherhood you won't be here talking gibberish and senselessly. You better go get a good rat poison to join your ancestors where they belong.

Useless brainless girl. Don't run, wait for more.

I said earlier that you are mad, if you are not why bring up such on his birthday, your mother is the dog cause she had 5 of u from different men, I won't wish you death cause you are a living dead.
Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
brito:

Back 2 sender!!! Shekau or whatever his name is will do the needful to you and your family. Tell that to your idiotic mother that gave birth to you out of wedlock and trained you to be a nuisance to the society , bas tard

I aint no bas.tard bit.ch. I run the show for mumuish and senile wh.ore like you. You're so wide and open that a 200lites size drum fits perfectly inside you. You think you got mouth. Go thru my previous post on NL and know the kind of person I am. If you present yourself as not nothing hometraining and attack somebody first, you pick the wrong person.

I will teach you what your father and worthless mother that he picked up from the gutter fail to do..

Derange human being, no wonder you husband is the stud of the street, sleeping with dogs and any thing with a hole. Never knew you had a reservoir beneath you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
brito:

I said earlier that you are mad, if you are not why bring up such on his birthday, your mother is the dog cause she had 5 of u from different men, I won't wish you death cause you are a living dead.

I aint mad bit.ch I actually cater and beat the hell outta mad lost souls like yours. You're as useless as dolly the girly wooden carved doll..

Useless worthless and fruitless. Have you no shame ni? Empty can of a woman, valueless and no reward. You are just occupying space and a living nightmare. A caricature and a human piece of the adventure on elms street.

1 Like

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:

I aint no bas.tard bit.ch. I run the show for mumuish and senile wh.ore like you. You're so wide and open that a 200lites size drum fits perfectly inside you. You think you got mouth. Go thru my previous post on NL and know the kind of person I am. If you present yourself as not nothing hometraining and attack somebody first, you pick the wrong person.

I will teach you what your father and worthless mother that he picked up from the gutter fail to do..

Derange human being, no wonder you husband is the stud of the street, sleeping with dogs and any thing with a hole. Never knew you had a reservoir beneath you.

I won't go through your previous post cause I know you wells, you are from a broken and shattered home with a whor e as a mother, she didn't teach manners , as for you useless father it won't be well with him for impregnating a whor e that is not ready to mother a child , bas tard . Go and beat up ur useless mother for your frustration not me, mad teen.
Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by peziz(f): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:

You are a capital fool and the devil is your surname. Like seriously where does such bitterness for someone celebrating his birthday emant from. You who happens to be sensitive about the chibok girls, what are you doing online. Carry leg enter sambisa. idiot.
You are so stupid that all you can attack a lady with online is her wide pussy. Never do well like you can only bark online and do nada. undecided
Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:

I aint mad bit.ch I actually cater and beat the hell outta mad lost souls like yours. You're as useless as dolly the girly wooden carved doll..

Useless worthless and fruitless. Have you no shame ni? Empty can of a woman, valueless and no reward. You are just occupying space and a living nightmare. A caricature and a human piece of the adventure on elms street.

Go and beat up your mother for your frustration
Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
APContherun:
You are pained that a man is celebrating his birthday? I do not want to say may you not celebrate anything otherwise.....
If you have eye it was meant to be used to see, if you have a brain it was actually meant to be used for thinking.

Read my post very well. There is time and opportunity for everything. I'm never against him celebrating his birthday read it there but a low key private celebration with his family is appropriate for the times the country he leads in.

A president is the father of the nation which parent goes on celebration with the kind of events happening around the country.

I've spent enough useful and worthwhile years on earth that you will not and can never experience in two livetimes.

. Look before you leap bro. I aint no stool you talk to anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by DesChyko: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmmm.. See vex.

If una become senators tomorrow, na die for sitting be that.
Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
brito:

Go and beat up your mother for your frustration

Don't run away useless bit.ch, you were thinking you won't get a response when you took me on. You messed with the wrong guy a.ssfuc.ker heard that the only way your man enjoys it with you.

Check this moniker well, don't ever in your life quote it for insult if you don't have the liver, else I will fill and give you all the nutrients that your medulla matter lacks. Sycophantic and mullhead wife of a loser, daughter of a loose and worthless mother and mother of a doll. A.ssho.le

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:

Frustrated bastard , your mum is valueless one here, I know you, you are the bastard down the street , if your mum sleeps with different men in you presence why bring the frustration online ? Maybe you just had sexx with her and discovered how wide her vigin@ is , guy go beat her up and allow me this afternoon.
Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:

Don't run away useless bit.ch, you were thinking you won't get a response when you took me on. You messed with the wrong guy a.ssfuc.ker heard that the only way your man enjoys it with you.

Check this moniker well, don't ever in your life quote it for insult if you don't have the liver, else I will fill and give you all the nutrients that your medulla matter lacks. Sycophantic and mullhead wife of a loser, daughter of a loose and worthless mother and mother of a doll. A.ssho.le

I was not there when you had sexx with your mum so free me, go and give her more. don't quote me again.
Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
peziz:

You are a capital fool and the devil is your surname. Like seriously where does such bitterness for someone celebrating his birthday emant from. You who happens to be sensitive about the chibok girls, what are you doing online. Carry leg enter sambisa. idiot.
You are so stupid that all you can attack a lady with online is her wide pussy. Never do well like you can only bark online and do nada. undecided

You want me to deliver your lost and godsaken soul. If you're in your right senses and you've eyes to see you would have realized she brought whatever she got the moment she went out of her way to insult.

I've read wide pussy girls defend their kind crazily cos they all feel the pain the other is feeling . Why will I be jealous of him celebrating his birthday. Did I say it was wrong? Check the topic of the thread, it is not about his birthday but the mode of it.

Birds of a kind flock together and you're a perfect example, I heard they do a retightening and rejuvenation puss.y repair in Ghana you can join the next bus. Blind mofo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pendy79 and brito una de vexx o. @brito, you should read the Original post a second time to comprehend the message of pendy79. Your "first" attack on pendy79 is so unnecessary.

@Pendy79: abeg leave her, na woman she be. Btw you both will make a perfect couple grin

@peziz you no try at all.
Re: The Insensitivity Of A Celebratory And Cake Cutting President!!! by pendy79: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
brito:

I was not there when you had sexx with your mum so free me, go and give her more. don't quote me again.

Lol, heard your gardener, your houseboy and your husband's driver do contribute effort to continue where your husband stopped. They queue to take turns to ensure your reservoir gets filled daily. You must be a machine.

How do you do it? You're in for guinness book of records. Whorish bit.ch

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed: What Jonathan, Babangida Discussed / Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej / Meet Nigeria's Oldest Woman 191-yr Old Mama Esifiho(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.