Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,406 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Do I Customize The Header And Footer Of My Wordpress Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Customize The Header And Footer Of My Wordpress Blog (807 Views)

URGENT! Header And Logo Designer Needed / How Do I Add Next And Previous Buttons At The Footer Of My Wordpress Blog / How To Design The Header Of A Website Or Blog Using Online Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Customize The Header And Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by Whizzcute(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pls i want to customize the header and footer of my wordpress blog,someone help me out with the steps

weeztunechi.
Re: How Do I Customize The Header And Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by FRInteractives: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello to edit your Template Header follow these steps:

1. Login to your Admin Dashboard
2. Hover your mouse on the Appearance Menu and click on Editor
3. Its going to show you the whole codes of your template
4. Locate your Header and Footer PHP File on the Right hand side and edit

AND YOU ARE DONE!!!

IF YOU NEED MORE PROFESSIONAL WORDPRESS TRAINING CONTACT FR INTERACTIVES ON 08072611343

Re: How Do I Customize The Header And Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by FRInteractives: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2014

SEE PICTURES FOR EASY UNDERSTANDING

AND YOU ARE DONE!!!

IF YOU NEED MORE PROFESSIONAL WORDPRESS TRAINING CONTACT FR INTERACTIVES ON 08072611343

Re: How Do I Customize The Header And Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by Whizzcute(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
FRInteractives:

SEE PICTURES FOR EASY UNDERSTANDING

AND YOU ARE DONE!!!

tnx xo much,im xo grateful
Re: How Do I Customize The Header And Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by FRInteractives: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
You're Always Welcomed
Re: How Do I Customize The Header And Footer Of My Wordpress Blog by Whizzcute(m): 4:33am On Nov 21, 2014
FRInteractives:
You're Always Welcomed
ok bro,abeg review the blog for me n suggest tinz i can do to make it professional

(1) (Reply)

Does Phpfox Allow Native Php Codes ? / I Nid A Web Developer / Need A Very Good (freelance) Web Designer Ugently In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.