Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,391 members, 7,853,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Answer To The Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Answer To The Question (518 Views)

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Answer To The Question by dannydaniels(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Please my fellow nlanders....i have been in a relationship for like two years or more but i was in a chat with ma gf I and she asked me this intriguing question"why do you love me?? I tot maybe she was expecting me to start telling her all these "I love U because ure awesome,because ure sweet blah blah blah".but she was like that's not what she wants to hear,I think maybe she's expecting something else maybe something less romantic...am really confused..and this has caused a hitch btwn us now cause she's like....i don't love her
Re: The Answer To The Question by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
dannydaniels:
Please my fellow nlanders....i have been in a relationship for like two years or more but i was in a chat with ma gf I and she asked me this intriguing question"why do you love me?? I tot maybe she was expecting me to start telling her all these "I love U because ure awesome,because ure sweet blah blah blah".but she was like that's not what she wants to hear,I think maybe she's expecting something else maybe something less romantic...am really confused..and this has caused a hitch btwn us now cause she's like....i don't love her
den tell her u dont ...simple.... She wont die if u tell her d truth..my ex asked me same question nd i simply told her d hard truth..i seriously duno any reason why i love u nd she took it with good faith..
Re: The Answer To The Question by theorbiters: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
I also got the same question and I simply said, 'I love you because I choose to love you. I love you, not because you are special but I love you and that's what makes you special'. Trust me she was confused even till today.
Re: The Answer To The Question by dannydaniels(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
theorbiters:
I also got the same question and I simply said, 'I love you because I choose to love you. I love you, not because you are special but I love you and that's what makes you special'. Trust me she was confused even till today.
guy U get rhymes I swear
Re: The Answer To The Question by Crocz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Why do girls always ask this question self? undecided...it's look like people train their heart to choose-love...most times, you can't identify why you feel the way you feel about someone

(1) (Reply)

Opinions On Dating A Misfit / Reason Well Before Dating. / In need of a female friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.