Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did (2442 Views)

Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man / Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. (2) (3) (4)

Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by DeathStroke007(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Jesus and all of the Prophets before him prayed the same as Muslims pray today

When a Muslim prays or thanks God he does so in the same fashion and from that was taught to Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and all of the previous Prophets of God (may peace be upon them all). You will find that when a Muslim prays he places his forehead on the ground in total submission to God Almighty. Let us see how the Prophets (including Jesus) prayed according to the Qur'an and Bible:

"These are some of the Prophets whom GOD blessed. They were chosen from among the descendants of Adam, and the descendants of those whom we carried with Noah, and the descendants of Abraham and Israel, and from among those whom we guided and selected. When the revelations of the Most Gracious are recited to them, they fall prostrate, weeping." – Qur’an English Translation [19:58]

NOW ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE....

"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." - New Testament (Matthew 26:39)

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - New Testament (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)

"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:17)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:cool

“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 20:6)

"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 16:20-22)

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Nehemiah 8:6)

"And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 9:cool

"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (2 Chronicles 20:18)

"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 11:13)

So although some people may admit :
“Ok, yea these verses speak of Jesus and the other Prophets prostrating themselves in prayer but we still don't know the exact details on how they prostrated and/or if they did so in the same manner as Muslims do today?”

However, using common sense I would have to challenge anyone to give an example of how any of these Prophets could have "fell on their face" i.e. prostrated in any other position than the way Muslims do... check out the first picture uploaded

Also, some people may further state:
“If the style of prayer was truly important I would assume that the Torah and/or Jesus would have pointed that out directly.”

Again, I think this question can be answered with simple reasoning. If a person acknowledges someone as God's chosen Prophet, then wouldn't you think intuitively that the way in which that Prophet prayed would be the best example for all of mankind to follow.

And if a true follower and believer of that Prophet doesn't adapt to the way in which that Prophet worships then how can anyone justify that this Prophet was sent from God to guide Mankind in the first place, yet not even worship God in a like manner? The Prophets are supposed to be the ideal examples on how to live one's life on Earth.

Many Christians who convert to Islam today testify that they are now better "Christians" for doing so. The word "Christian" simply means "a follower of Christ" or "Christ-ian". So how are these people who are now professing Muslims claiming to be closer follower's of Jesus.

Let's think about this logically by examining what the Bible says of Jesus. For example, if we read the gospels we will see accounts of Jesus where he prayed with his face to the ground, greeted his fellow believers with expressions of peace, and fasted for lengthy amounts of time.

Now honestly ask yourself, who truly follows Jesus' example today? As you may know, Muslims pray humbly with their forehead touching the ground at least five times a day...Also, Muslims always greet each other with the phrase "Peace be upon you" as mentioned in the previous section...and further more just as Jesus fasted for 40 days in the wilderness Muslims fast for an entire month during the month of Ramadan.

Indeed many former Christians acknowledge that they were Muslims in every sense of the word before discovering the confirmation of their natural beliefs within the text of the Qur'an. You see mankind's disposition of monotheism is inseparable from the human psyche. This innate phenomena in Islam is termed "Al-fitra."
"Now have We caused the Word to reach them themselves, in order that they may receive admonition. Those to whom We sent the Book before this,- they do believe in this (revelation): And when it is recited to them, they say: "We believe therein, for it is the Truth from our Lord: indeed we have been Muslims (bowing to Allah.s Will) from before this. Twice will they be given their reward, for that they have persevered, that they avert Evil with Good, and that they spend (in charity) out of what We have given them." – Qur’an English Translation [28:51-54]

To Pray as an a Ancient Jew

Furthermore,
In a book entitled "To Pray as a Jew" I found a lengthy explanation of the Prayers as done by the ancient Jews and few of the contemporary Jews. In this book the author put diagrams showing the movement and positions during the prayer. One look at these illustrations is enough for the Muslims to realize the similarity of the prayers of the Jews then and Salat Prayer as practiced by the Muslims. check out the 2nd picture.. and 3rd picture

In his comment about these positions, the author wrote:

"In most contemporary congregations very few people keep to the tradition of falling prostrate. Sometimes it is only the Prayer leader and the rabbi who does so. In more traditional congregations, however, some worshipers, men and women, will join the Prayer Leader and rabbi in the act of prostrating themselves. In Israeli synagogues, the practice is more widespread than in synagogues elsewhere. Since this is a position that we are unaccustomed to, one who has never done this before might very well demur. But once accomplished, the experience provides such a spiritual uplift that one looks forward to repeating it. Those willing to try this ancient ritual form on the rare occasions that call for it might welcome the following diagrams of the correct procedure"

Now compare the above diagram to the daily Islamic Prayer (Salah): check out the 4th picture

It is also interesting to learn from this book that the prayers of the Jews involve wash before the prayers, (like Wuduu or ablution for Muslims), and the call for Prayers (like the Azan for the Muslims).

Here's the case in point of the entire page:
Muslims follow the Religion OF Jesus; the faith that he spoke of and practiced. Likewise, We worship The same God that he worshipped; The God of Abraham and The God of all of the Prophets whom lived on Earth.

Whereas today some people who claim to follow the way of Jesus, Abraham, and Moses (peace be upon them) have deviated from the path. And in the case of Christianity, people have mistakenly created an entire faith about the Prophet Jesus and thus have made him into something that he never claimed to be.

"Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but an upright Muslim (one who submitted their will to God)." – Qur’an English Translation [3:67]

Reference:
Title: To pray as a Jew : a guide to the prayer book and the synagogue service
Author: Donin, Hayim
Publisher: New York : Basic Books, c1980
Paging xxii, 384 p. : ill. ; 25 cm

Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by DeathStroke007(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
What's amazing is that no follower of Jesus ever worshipped God or pray to God in prostration... AND THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE IN BIBLE WHERE JESUS WAS DESCRIBED EXACTLY HOW HE PRAYED AND WORSHIPPED GOD

Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by lanrehamd: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Confirm Truth...
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by lanrehamd: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2016

Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by TruthHurts1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Jesus was a Jew. He practiced Judaism while on this earth. Islam is alien to both Judaism and Christianity. The act/art of incorporating the prophets of judaism and christianity (both hebrew in origin) into any other religious book is the greatest religious fraud in the history of man. That is why they promised peace and love, but they are the most violent and haters of all mankind.

Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by lanrehamd: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
"And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." - New Testament (Matthew 26:39)

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - New Testament (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)

"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:17)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:cool

“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 20:6)

"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 16:20-22)

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Nehemiah 8:6)

"And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 9:cool

"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (2 Chronicles 20:18)

"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 11:13)

[/quote].

Many of them might not have come across this before.....
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by DeathStroke007(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Jesus was a Jew. He practiced Judaism while on this earth. Islam is alien to both Judaism and Christianity. The act/art of incorporating the prophets of judaism and christianity (both hebrew in origin) into any other religious book is the greatest religious fraud in the history of man. That is why they promised peace and love, but they are the most violent and haters of all mankind.

if there is another word worse than fool... you should be referred to... despite seeing clean and clear evidence from the 3 religions, you still saying relating them together is a fraud..

you said Jesus practiced Judaism... your proof..
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by lanrehamd: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Olodo Rabata.....
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by TruthHurts1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." John 4:24

God looks to the heart of the one who prays. He looks at the purity of the prayer and the faith which moves a Christian to pray to Him.
To say that the physical posture adopted during prayer is what defines religious affiliation is the height of cognitive disability. I have seen countless examples of pagans bowing down to pray. I suppose that makes them muslums doesn't it?

When will you get tired of trying to link your religion to Christianity and Judaism who will NEVER accept your apostasy?

You remind me of a poor kid desperately trying to earn the friendship of a rich kid who keeps scorning him, but he never learns.

Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nice write up but you are wrong abt some things....

Am a Celestial and will worship God by bowing our head,so pls don't generalize all Christians..

Secondly Abraham was never a muslim cos islam wasn't even in existence...

Thirdly New testament says we can knee down and pray or go to a quiet place and pray

Fourthly Muslims are not Christ-like in any way....cos islam is not a religion of peace....Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace which reflects in christians....we know no virgin is waiting in heaven if you commit suicide and bomb others....Did you ever read in ur Quran or Bible that Jesus was involved in violence or lead a riot or war? Muslims lives in the footstep of muhammed not Christ

Lastly a christian can say Asalam alaikum(peace be with u) cos its an arabic word....cos hebrew is spoken in Isreal doesn't make it a Christian language...

Christains doesn't mean follower of christ,it means being Christ-like,meaning doing and living in his
Ways,walking in his footsteps.....Kabish

Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by DeathStroke007(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." Mark 4:24

God looks to the heart of the one who prays. He looks at the purity of the prayer and the faith which moves a Christian to pray to Him.
To say that the physical posture adopted during prayer is what defines religious affiliation is the height of cognitive disability. I have seen countless examples of pagans bowing down to pray. I suppose that makes them muslums doesn't it?

When will you get tired of trying to link your religion to Christianity and Judaism who will NEVER accept your apostasy?

You remind me of a poor kid desperately trying to earn the friendship of a rich kid who keeps scorning him, but he never learns.

OMG! na human dey reason like this?... well, it's your knowledge i will use against you..

you said God is a spirit.. na Jesus talk am? Using normal logic, spirit is a being that exists in human world.. do you think spirit exist in aliens world? do you think spirit exist in the jins world? God has no single similarities with human being.....

you said bowing down or so don't mean in religion... it's act of worship that distinguishes every single religion from each other.. it's like it's gender that distinguishes man from woman... without a unique distinguishing practice, religion will not be religion but free thinkers...

linking Christianity is just to show you guys the truth about those stupid things una believe
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by TruthHurts1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

OMG! na human dey reason like this?... well, it's your knowledge i will use against you..

you said God is a spirit.. na Jesus talk am? Using normal logic, spirit is a being that exists in human world.. do you think spirit exist in aliens world? do you think spirit exist in the jins world? God has no single similarities with human being.....

you said bowing down or so don't mean in religion... it's act of worship that distinguishes every single religion from each other.. it's like it's gender that distinguishes man from woman... without a unique distinguishing practice, religion will not be religion but free thinkers...

linking Christianity is just to show you guys the truth about those stupid things una believe

Praying with the face touching the earth is a common practice with the Yamomani natives of the Amazon Forest. They believe it brings them closer to their Earth Goddess. They are the true originators of Islam.

Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by DeathStroke007(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
kallmemrB:
Nice write up but you are wrong abt some things....

Am a Celestial and will worship God by bowing our head,so pls don't generalize all Christians..

Secondly Abraham was never a muslim cos islam wasn't even in existence...

Thirdly New testament says we can knee down and pray or go to a quiet place and pray

Fourthly Muslims are not Christ-like in any way....cos islam is not a religion of peace....Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace which reflects in christians....we know no virgin is waiting in heaven if you commit suicide and bomb others

Lastly a christian can say Asalam alaikum(peace be with u) cos its an arabic word....cos hebrew is spoken in Isreal doesn't make it a Christian language....Kabish

good.. let me prove you wrong..

1. cele bow their head in worshiping God? does it correlate with the first picture i posted? does it correlate with the 3rd and 4th picture? you don't just bow your head straight.. you stand, bow, stand again then prostrate.. and cele sing songs and dance to worship and praise God!

2. Islam has been in existence since the creation of mankind.. Abraham worshipped God same way we Muslims do.. Do you ever read anything about Abraham going to church or to temple to dance and sing hymns or so? all you can see is prostration... Only islam has prostration in her mode of worshipping Allah.

3. Knee down and pray? who talk am? na Jesus? did he ever knee down and pray? go to silent place and pray.. church na silent place? shrine na silent place? In all religions, it's only mosque that's a silent place of worship.

4. Islam is not a religion of peace because of terrorism branded to Islam right? Tell me, which verse in Quran allow killings of Muslim, Christians, idol worshippers, kids, women, killing oneself (suicide) "unjustly "? no single verse in Quran support them... Because you dress like a Muslim doesn't make you a Muslim.... Jesus Prince Of Peace? Prince of peace that killed a innocent fig tree.. abi.. tsw

lastly... the language of the word doesn't matter.. it's it meaning... Jesus spoke Aramaic, Aramaic has their word which means Peace Be Onto You.. but it's translated as Shalom.. Since Quran was revealed in Arabic... it's the meaning that's in question not language...

so ti ye e omo cele
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by TruthHurts1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

The only act of worship that matters in Christianity is praying with great faith and with a righteous heart.
Our faith has nothing to do with empty ritualistic observances.
A Christian is someone who has accepted God's offer of salvation and has dedicated his life to overcoming sin by the sacrifice of Christ on the Cross.
He is not a prisoner to repetitious acts of prayer such as banging your head on the ground five times a day.
As a Christian, all I need to do when praying is to say a small prayer to a Big God.
For you as a muslum yours is to say a big prayer to a small god.
That sums up the differences between us.

Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you started you article in a sensible manner but now you are displaying ur arrogant side

God is spirit, and the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth." John 4:24

Bowing Our heads is like honoring God and declaring his Supreme authority over all mankind,we are acknowledging his power might and glory over us...so pls don't turn it into something silly

Its like when christains raise their hands high above their heads suring worship,it means they are declaring a total submission to God

A Christian that converts to muslims and tells you he or she is a better christain is lying and was never a good christian.....
You need to understand the God you are serving to appreciate him...

A good christian that understands God clearly know that Jesus is the way

Jesus replied, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by DeathStroke007(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:

The only act of worship that matters in Christianity is praying with great faith and with a righteous heart.
Our faith has nothing to do with empty ritualistic observances.
A Christian is someone who has accepted God's offer of salvation and has dedicated his life to overcoming sin by the sacrifice of Christ on the Cross.
He is not a prisoner to repetitious acts of prayer such as banging your head on the ground five times a day.
As a Christian, all I need to do when praying is to say a small prayer to a Big God.
For you as a muslum yours is to say a big prayer to a small god.
That sums up the differences between us.

#singing # oh boy why you lieing... una dey deny church now o.. laughing.. and you go go church on Sunday.. hypocrite..

Ritualistic observance? like? act of worship isn't ritual.. ritual always entails killings.. so ti ye e

l like your definition of Christian.. na Jesus gave the definition or na you? .. o ya give me one single verse where Jesus said I died for the sins of the world....

act of worship don turn to prison? actually Jesus bang his head on the floor 5 times a day.. go read the book of Mathew..

God? do you even know that Jesus called God Allaha? It's only in Islam Allah is called God... Jesus said My God and your God is ONE.. it's only in Islam we have one God... (Allaha) Jesus said he's on the earth to fulfil the commandments of moses.. it's only in Islam the commandments exist (Shariah)... Jesus real name is Eashoa Maskeena... it's only in Islam we call him Isa.. Isa and Eashoa are almost the same in pronunciation.. do the oral analysis yourself.. in short, Jesus is a Muslim.. #lobatn
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on the earth is named. 16 I pray that according to the wealth of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in the inner person, Eph 3:14-16

When our time was over, we left and went on our way. All of them, with their wives and children, accompanied us outside of the city. After kneeling down on the beach and praying, Acts 21:5

Kneeling Down is a submission to God
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by DeathStroke007(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Praying with the face touching the earth is a common practice with the Yamomani natives of the Amazon Forest. They believe it brings them closer to their Earth Goddess. They are the true originators of Islam.

laughing... this is the first time am hearing this.....

ohk.. if they pray with face touching the earth... do they do it 5 times a day? do dey do it facing kiblah(mecca) ? do they do it exactly as its in the pictures I posted??..

#bros y you dey lie like this#
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by TruthHurts1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

#singing # oh boy why you lieing... una dey deny church now o.. laughing.. and you go go church on Sunday.. hypocrite..

Ritualistic observance? like? act of worship isn't ritual.. ritual always entails killings.. so ti ye e

l like your definition of Christian.. na Jesus gave the definition or na you? .. o ya give me one single verse where Jesus said I died for the sins of the world....

act of worship don turn to prison? actually Jesus bang his head on the floor 5 times a day.. go read the book of Mathew..

God? do you even know that Jesus called God Allaha? It's only in Islam Allah is called God... Jesus said My God and your God is ONE.. it's only in Islam we have one God... (Allaha) Jesus said he's on the earth to fulfil the commandments of moses.. it's only in Islam the commandments exist (Shariah)... Jesus real name is Eashoa Maskeena... it's only in Islam we call him Isa.. Isa and Eashoa are almost the same in pronunciation.. do the oral analysis yourself.. in short, Jesus is a Muslim.. #lobatn

Why would any self respecting Christian want to associate himself with terrorism, sexual slavery, street begging and all the other unwholesome practices?
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
8 But God demonstrates his own love for us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, because we have now been declared righteous by his blood, we will be saved through him from God's wrath. Rom 5:8-9

Bro if you are here to make mockery of Christianity then I believe its best I leave you and allow God to reward u for ur works
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by TruthHurts1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Muhammed is a muslim. Jesus never was and never will be one.Apart from being heretical for us, it's also just too embarrassing for any true Christian to want to identify with Islam.
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by TruthHurts1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
The Reliance of the Traveller, the classic book of Islamic law, calls for people who criticise Allah or his prophet to be killed. So what is there to hide in Islam? Why must there be no critiquing of Islam’s Holy book?

Let us hear from the sixth Imam of Shia Jafar Sadiq who said:

“One who exposes something from our religion is like one who intentionally kills us”.

And also this:

“You belong to a religion that whoever conceals it Allah will honour him, and whoever reveals it, Allah will disgrace him”

Of course, Imam Sadiq was explaining about the doctrine of Kithman, or lying by omission.

Why does Allah not want the truth to come out about Islam? Is it because Allah is not God?

From early times then, Muslims have been warned to not reveal the truth about Islam.

In Sura 41:9-12 Allah claims to have made our planet Earth first and after that the sun and other stars. This is clearly untrue as we know the Earth is about 4.5 billion years old and the Universe about 13.7 billion;
Sura 78:6-7 declares that Allah put mountains on Earth to stabilize it and stop it from shaking, but mountains are the result of instability as tectonic plates collide or volcanoes erupt;
In Sura 28:9 we are told that Pharaoh’s wife discovered Moses in the river yet clearly from history it was the daughter of Pharaoh who took Moses from the river;
Confusing geneology, Sura 19:28 claims Mary the mother of Jesus was the sister of Aaron and Sura 3:35 claims Mary’s mother was married to Imran, the father of Aaron. Moses and Aaron lived about 1400 years before Mary and so Sura 19:28 is absurd;
Sura 5:116 suggests that Christians worship Mary as one part of the Holy Trinity, however there is nothing in the canon of Christian literature which places Mary in the Trinity;
Meanwhile Sura 21:51-71 presents a Jewish fable from the second century based on a transcription error made by a Hebrew scribe Jonathan Ben Uziel, He wrote the word “or” meaning fire instead of “ur” the place where Abraham came from. Hence the story had Abraham coming out of a fire;
In a classic case of rewriting history, Sura 37:99-113 relates the story of how God asks Abraham to sacrifice his son to test his loyalty to God. Unlike the Genesis account in chapters 21-22 where Abraham sends Hagar and Ishmael away after Isaac is born, the Quran claims that Isaac was only born after Abraham was asked to sacrifice his son Ishmael. This rewriting is an attempt to lift up Ishmael above Isaac in importance.

If you examine the life of Mohammed from the many texts available, you can only deduce:

He was a warlord who acquired booty, women and power through endless campaigns against neighbouring villages;
He personally took part in beheading Jews;
He tortured Kinana, the leader of the Khaybar Jews for treasure, then had him beheaded;
He then raped Kinana’s young wife Safiyya that same night and passed women around as booty;
He treated captives as slaves and people of the book as second class citizens;
He had a poetess murdered because he did not like her poetry;
He maintained women are deficient in intelligence and are the property of a man;
He stoned women to death for adultery, even though Jesus had banned the practice;
He married a six year old girl named Aisha and consummated the union when she was only nine years old. This has consigned a similar fate to millions of young Muslim girls ever since;
He encouraged his followers to handle young girls which today is considered paedophilia;
He gouged out men’s eyes, cut of hands and feet as punishment for minor offences;
He enshrined slavery in Islam and over 100 million in Africa alone were victims of Islamic slavery.
He condoned four wives for men and unlimited concubines;
He allowed a man to divorce his wife in a trivial manner;
His teachings have led to a rape epidemic in western countries as Muslim men receive no penalty under Sharia law for raping an unbelieving woman;
He taught his followers to break the Ten Commandments of Moses even though he acknowledged Moses as a prophet.

Supporting the canon of the New Testament are about 30,000 source documents which provide broad agreement on primary details about the life of Jesus. Jesus is revealed as a man of peace who taught people to obey the Law and the Ten Commandments of Moses. He always claimed he was fulfilling God’s plan for mankind which concluded with his crucifixion, death and resurrection. Jesus taught a message of peace:-

Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the Earth
Blessed are the merciful for they shall receive mercy
Blessed are the peacemakers for they will be called the children of God
The second greatest commandment is to love your neighbour
Those who take up a sword will die by the sword.
Jesus said he would return to the mount of Olives whence he left.

However, Isa will appear in Damascus and will pray behind the Mahdi, the Caliph of Islam. Isa will destroy Christianity, “break crosses”, and kill Christians who are called pigs.

“Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya”. [Bukhari vol 3.book 34.no. 425]

The lie here is that Isa is not Jesus but is really the great false prophet of Revelation 13:11 who supports the Antichrist and looks like a lamb (Jesus) but talks like a dragon. He will kill those who don’t worship Satan just as Isa will kill Christians who don’t worship Allah. Isa is not Jesus.

Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by DeathStroke007(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Muhammed is a muslim. Jesus never was and never will be one.Apart from being heretical for us, it's also just too embarrassing for any true Christian to want to identify with Islam.

every thing i said in relation with Jesus being a Muslim... prove it to be a lie and I will accept he was never and never will be a Muslim
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by DeathStroke007(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Why would any self respecting Christian want to associate himself with terrorism, sexual slavery, street begging and all the other unwholesome practices?

prove the terrorism, sexual slavery, street begging and all other unwholesome practices in islam ... if you can't, you are a disgrace to your fellow Christians
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

reasoning with u is akin to pouring water on a rock. You do not seem to appreciate the amount of patience and restraint we have to exercise at this your display of ignorance and............
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by TruthHurts1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

prove the terrorism, sexual slavery, street begging and all other unwholesome practices in islam ... if you can't, you are a disgrace to your fellow Christians

All I need is to snap pictures of all the "bambi allah" beggars I meet every morning and evening.

As for terrorism:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God. Most contemporary Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Their apologists cater to these preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally do not stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to abrogate or even balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy, along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.
Quran

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

>Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

>Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word (mujahiduna) used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad, which would not make sense if it meant an internal struggle).

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah" Some translations interpret "fitna" as "persecution", but the traditional understanding of this word is not supported by the historical context (See notes for 2:193). The Meccans were simply refusing Muhammad access to their city during Haj. Other Muslims were allowed to travel there - just not as an armed group, since Muhammad had declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah", meaning that the true justification of violence was the unbelief of the opposition. According to the Sira (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 324) Muhammad further explains that "Allah must have no rivals."

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence is to convert to Islam (prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religion's Five Pillars). This popular claim that the Quran only inspires violence within the context of self-defense is seriously challenged by this passage as well, since the Muslims to whom it was written were obviously not under attack. Had they been, then there would have been no waiting period (earlier verses make it a duty for Muslims to fight in self-defense, even during the sacred months). The historical context is Mecca after the idolaters were subjugated by Muhammad and posed no threat. Once the Muslims had power, they violently evicted those unbelievers who would not convert.
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by DeathStroke007(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
kallmemrB:
you started you article in a sensible manner but now you are displaying ur arrogant side

God is spirit, and the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth." John 4:24

Bowing Our heads is like honoring God and declaring his Supreme authority over all mankind,we are acknowledging his power might and glory over us...so pls don't turn it into something silly

Its like when christains raise their hands high above their heads suring worship,it means they are declaring a total submission to God

A Christian that converts to muslims and tells you he or she is a better christain is lying and was never a good christian.....
You need to understand the God you are serving to appreciate him...

A good christian that understands God clearly know that Jesus is the way

Jesus replied, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

John 4:24

24. “Allaha is a Spirit and those who worship him must* worship him in Spirit and faithfulness*

Now explain that spirit to me if you don't agree to my earlier explanation..

if bowing your head is what you claim it is, na Jesus tell you? what's your proof? for the fact that every Prophet including Jesus bow/postrate for Allah is an act of worship..

ok.. if you claim to understand and follow Jesus.. is Jesus god or son of god by birth or prophet of god? and tell me how Jesus worshipped god and tell me how you are worshipping god.. did Jesus ever read Bible or pay tithe?

yeah john 14:6 .. it's correct.. and it's that same bible and Jesus that prophesied the coming of Prophet Muhammad
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by DeathStroke007(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:

All I need is to snap pictures of all the "bambi allah" beggars I meet every morning and evening.

As for terrorism:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God. Most contemporary Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Their apologists cater to these preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally do not stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to abrogate or even balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy, along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.
Quran

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

>Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

>Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word (mujahiduna) used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad, which would not make sense if it meant an internal struggle).

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah" Some translations interpret "fitna" as "persecution", but the traditional understanding of this word is not supported by the historical context (See notes for 2:193). The Meccans were simply refusing Muhammad access to their city during Haj. Other Muslims were allowed to travel there - just not as an armed group, since Muhammad had declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah", meaning that the true justification of violence was the unbelief of the opposition. According to the Sira (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 324) Muhammad further explains that "Allah must have no rivals."

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence is to convert to Islam (prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religion's Five Pillars). This popular claim that the Quran only inspires violence within the context of self-defense is seriously challenged by this passage as well, since the Muslims to whom it was written were obviously not under attack. Had they been, then there would have been no waiting period (earlier verses make it a duty for Muslims to fight in self-defense, even during the sacred months). The historical context is Mecca after the idolaters were subjugated by Muhammad and posed no threat. Once the Muslims had power, they violently evicted those unbelievers who would not convert.

hausa race is known for begging.. most hausa is a Muslim.. and Islam forbids begging.. instead of begging, islam teaches that it's better for one to be selling firewood than begging.. even if you were to beg, it's not to take as a job. . islam and hausa are two different things....
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by TruthHurts1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
The Koran after all states that:

Qur'an 3:54
Arabic: ومكروا ومكر الله والله خير الماكرين

Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

Literal: And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers

So Allah has been deceiving muslums.
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by DeathStroke007(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:

As for terrorism:

Quran

laughing... islam verses calling people to war...

all those verses you posted av debunked..

to make it easy for you.... go read 5 verses before the actual verse you quoted and 3 verses after it to get the main gist....

In case you don't know :: There's rule of engagement in islam.... DO NOT FIGHT THEM IF THEY DO NOT FIGHT YOU
DO NOT KILL WOMAN, KIDS AND SURRENDERED ENEMIES

UNLIKE YOUR BIBLE.. EVEN ANIMALS WERE TO BE KILLED...
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by TruthHurts1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved and criminal acts are seen as crimes to Muslims, except if they are committed by someone else. They are all holy, divine acts that their own prophet indulged in and therefore they have been given the stamp of validation as the moral code to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.
Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.
Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
Caused division and hatred. Ordered no befriending with Christians and Jews.
Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.
Married his daughter–in–law.
Approved prostitution.
Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.
Advocated suicide attacks.
Executed apostates and homosexuals.
Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.
Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
Beat alcoholics. Lied.
Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
Tortured a man out of greed.
Looted and plundered.
Preached hate for people of other religions.
Extorted money from other religions
Forced conversions to Islam
Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

References to prophet Mohammed’s crimes:

Hat tip to our reader Craig for the due diligence in providing the references to these claims.

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad handling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.
Re: Jesus Worshipped God Same Way Every Prophets Did by truthman2012(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Firstly, there is a big difference between falling on one's face and islamic prostration. Muslims don't fall on their faces, they only prostrate.

Again, Jesus and the Disciples falling on their faces was not for routine prayers, no ablution and no facing a particular direction like the muslims. So, it was not islamic kind of prayer.

Do U Agree With This? PASTOR / The Best Times To Burn Your Candles To Attract What You Want / How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 267