Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Anyone Heard Of Any Silex Smartphone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone Heard Of Any Silex Smartphone? (1938 Views)

4.5" Silex Android Phone At N5,999! / Snap Deal: Get The Silex M5 Smartrphone For Only #10,900 / Snap Deal: Get The Silex M5 Smartrphone For Only #10,900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Heard Of Any Silex Smartphone? by yommyphresh(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
A friend actually got one Silex smartphone and he said real nice stuffs about the phone. Haven't heard of the phone before. Does anyone here know anything about the phone?
Re: Anyone Heard Of Any Silex Smartphone? by seribroo56(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
yommyphresh:
A friend actually got one Silex smartphone and he said real nice stuffs about the phone. Haven't heard of the phone before. Does anyone here know anything about the phone?
i just google search this phone and it looks like a good buy, it also comes with a snapdragon processor. Where did your friend get this device and at what price (specs wud also be welcum) thanks
Re: Anyone Heard Of Any Silex Smartphone? by kemcyA: 11:18pm On May 08, 2015
I don't even want my enemy to buy any phone called silex. I bought silex M5 I was frustrated. Almost everything about the phone was nothing to write home about
Re: Anyone Heard Of Any Silex Smartphone? by Wizzarro(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
please could someone who has or is still using silex M5 throw more light on the phone?...how good is the camera quality, is the procesor okay? how long can the battery last and also how good is it at multi tasking...
Re: Anyone Heard Of Any Silex Smartphone? by Rayman10: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2016
@ kemzyA. can you please be specific about the problems you encountered using the phone. looking at the specification and price. its a very good bargain and i wish to purchase it.
Re: Anyone Heard Of Any Silex Smartphone? by daphid25(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
So many Phone brands

Just wondering if phone is that easy to produce?
Re: Anyone Heard Of Any Silex Smartphone? by daphid25(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Anyone Heard Of Any Silex Smartphone? by Wizzarro(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
the phone is very ok at that price, the battery life can last up to 15hrs for a heavy battery user, the camera is ok, 8megapixel... takes clear pictures....also the phone is fast, the processor is ok, you can multi task between apps without experiencing much difficulty...the memory space available to store document and other files is not 4gig as stated tho, less than that... but in conclusion i can boldly say its a good deal, just bought one recently...and am sending this text from the phone♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/....

(1) (Reply)

Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here / Infinix Hot Note Specifications Review And Price From Mymobnet! A Must Read! / See Why You Must Uninstall Flash Share Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.