Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance (5008 Views)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance / Claim Your Unpaid Siwes Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by Frankenstein: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Every year, 300/400 level students of certain departments in Nigerian universities go for a 6-months industrial training exercise. After the program, the Industrial Trust Fund is expected to pay each student the sum of N15,000 only.

I submitted my sort code and bank details to the SIWES unit of my school after my industrial work and I'm yet to receive any credit alert from my bank although I've graduated from the school.

So, I want to know if the pending allowance is localized to my school alone. Please who has received their payment from SIWES or ITF? Also, do indicate the school you graduated from.
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by BigBizzy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
mine was since 2008....haven't seen a dime
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by Kickair(f): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Did mine 2010.. Still waitin for alert
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by Frankenstein: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
BigBizzy:
mine was since 2008....haven't seen a dime

Kickair:
Did mine 2010.. Still waitin for alert
Which school?
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by BigBizzy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Frankenstein:

Which school?

uniport
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by Kickair(f): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2014
Frankenstein:

Which school?
offa polytechnic
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2014
una money don enter sb project.
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by Shawl001(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Guys, make una bone A̶̲̥̅♏. SIWES money ko, STRESS money ni. ℓ̊ don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ expect my own since aw many years now. Na so dem tell U̶̲̥̅̊s, "submit ur sort code aπϑ ur acct no. Make sure its ur current acct no ooh, or else, U̶̲̥̅̊ won't receive the alert." Well, unless dem go send A̶̲̥̅♏ tomao sha..
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by Frankenstein: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Shawl001:
Guys, make una bone A̶̲̥̅♏. SIWES money ko, STRESS money ni. ℓ̊ don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ expect my own since aw many years now. Na so dem tell U̶̲̥̅̊s, "submit ur sort code aπϑ ur acct no. Make sure its ur current acct no ooh, or else, U̶̲̥̅̊ won't receive the alert." Well, unless dem go send A̶̲̥̅♏ tomao sha..
We should bone it for the oga at the top? Multiply N15,000 by the number of students that are yet to be paid and you'll get the amount that has been embezzled. That is if the money was provided by CBN to ITF. We're talking about billions of naira here. cry
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by Shawl001(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bros, ders nofin we can do about it. aπϑ ♏ε̲̣ no like todey waste ma energy on sometin wey no fit yield result. Das y. Anyway, still expecting it sha.
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by BigBizzy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Frankenstein:

Which school?

uniport
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by kuchikau: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Frankenstein:
Every year, 300/400 level students of certain departments in Nigerian universities go for a 6-months industrial training exercise. After the program, the Industrial Trust Fund is expected to pay each student the sum of N15,000 only.

I submitted my sort code and bank details to the SIWES unit of my school after my industrial work and I'm yet to receive any credit alert from my bank although I've graduated from the school.

So, I want to know if the pending allowance is localized to my school alone. Please who has received their payment from SIWES or ITF? Also, do indicate the school you graduated from.

...kep dreaming of getting paid..i dey laugh u in swahili
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by Shawl001(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
kuchikau:
...kep dreaming of getting paid..i dey laugh u in swahili
. Guys, seriously ℓ̊ can't believe my eyes. ℓ̊ was so surprise when ℓ̊ saw my acct; credited with #10,000. Choi...God is wonderful. Na frm SIWES oooh. Like dem read ma comment ƒσя here. InaMee, *xmas bonus*....choi..so happy. Buh na matric no 1-30 dem give ƒσя ma set oo.
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by ennon92(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Frankenstein:
We should bone it for the oga at the top? Multiply N15,000 by the number of students that are yet to be paid and you'll get the amount that has been embezzled. That is if the money was provided by CBN to ITF. We're talking about billions of naira here. cry
u can go to abuja to stage a peacful protest
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by Frankenstein: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Shawl001:
. Guys, seriously ℓ̊ can't believe my eyes. ℓ̊ was so surprise when ℓ̊ saw my acct; credited with #10,000. Choi...God is wonderful. Na frm SIWES oooh. Like dem read ma comment ƒσя here. InaMee, *xmas bonus*....choi..so happy. Buh na matric no 1-30 dem give ƒσя ma set oo.
Dude, are you for real? When did you receive the alert?
Re: Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance by Shawl001(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Frankenstein:
Dude, are you for real? When did you receive the alert?
. Guy, ℓ̊ pass real ooh. Its been credited †☺ ƒσя a week now aπϑ ℓ̊ didn't noticed cos, ℓ̊ deactivated my sms alert from the bank. #Dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ spoil ma money ƒσя d small change wey dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ remove#. So, my friend called ♏ε̲̣ on saturday, *yesterday* †☺ inform ♏ε̲̣ about it. Lo aπϑ behold, immediately ℓ̊ logged into my *access bank* mobile app †☺ check my account, ℓ̊ see #10k oOº°. Choi..buh, na jes matric no 1-30, dar were granted. Prya ƒσя urs sha. Very soon.

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder What This School Is Really Teaching The Students / How To Print Out JAMB Mop Up Examination Slip / MUST READ: Differences Between Science Lab Tech(slt) And Med Lab Science (MLS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.