Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Claim Your Unpaid Siwes Allowance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Claim Your Unpaid Siwes Allowance (8013 Views)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / Unpaid SIWES N15,000 Allowance / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Claim Your Unpaid Siwes Allowance by abysirius(m): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
My SIWES 'Allawi' has not been paid. I'm out of school though but I will still give it a shot. Why they refused to pay the 'allawi' then, I don't know. Other sets before mine in Lautech got theirs but 2009 class got nothing in 2008 after our SIWES. See below article and let me know if my goal is realisable.

I was reading Punch Newspaper this morning (18th Aug., 13) when I stumbled on the below article. Excerpts!

This is to inform students of tertiary institutions for the Student Idustrial Work Experience Scheme ((SIWES) accredited disciplines that fully participated in the scheme that the Industrial Trainings Fund (ITF) has paid their approved allowances. The allowances of the under-listed students were, however, returned by the banks owing to incorrect account details.

The affected students are therefore, requested to re-submit their correct e-payment particulars to their respective schools or to the nearest ITF Area Office. In addition, students who participated fully in the scheme but have not been paid should submit their bank details to enable ITF settle outstanding allowances due to them. The e-payment details required are:
1. Account Name;
2. Account Number;
3. Bank Sort Code (9 digits);
4. Year of Attachment and. Matriculation No
5. Name of Institution and Course of Study

The above info should be submitted to the nearest ITF Area Office Nationwide on or before 30th September, 2013 and copy the following emails addresses: finance@itf-nigeria.com or fieldservices@itf-nigeria.com
Re: Claim Your Unpaid Siwes Allowance by Unimkeunims(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
I Was A Student Of Cross River University Of Technology (crutech) Obubra Campus From 2010 To March 2016. I Took Part In The Siwes Programme In 2014 But Wasnt Paid Any Allowance. Even Though I Submitted My Bank Details. Just Yesterday Being 10th Nov. 2016, Some Of My Colleagues Called To Tell Me That There Have All Recieved Their Payment Through Bank Alert. I Want Someone To Help Me Get My Own Allowance Please. Here Are My Details; Bank; Firstbank. Account Name;umong Emmanuel Unimke. Account Number;3052137807. Account Type;savings. Bank Sort Code; 011072894. My Matriculation Number;010/FWM/002. COURSE OF STUDY; AGRICULTURE&FORESTRY. DEPARTMENT; FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT. YEAR OF ATTACHMENT; 2014. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Claim Your Unpaid Siwes Allowance by Unimkeunims(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hello! I Need Help Here. Somebody Should Help Me Claim My Unpaid Siwes Allowance Please.
Re: Claim Your Unpaid Siwes Allowance by Safiyanuyushau(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2020
I'm not get my siwes allowance I graduate from FCE Zaria

(1) (Reply)

We Merged Osun Schools To Improve Standard Of Education - Speaker / Unimaid Final Admission List For 2010/2011 / 22 Quotes That Will Make You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.