Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

How To View The Mobile View Of Blog Using Pc - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To View The Mobile View Of Blog Using Pc (674 Views)

Why Responsive Design Sucks And Reduces The Mobile Friendliness Of Your Site. / How To Create A Blog Using Google Blogger / Re-design The Mobile View Of Your Blogger Template... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To View The Mobile View Of Blog Using Pc by mondbest(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sometime when you are working or editing your blogger template or wordpress need may arise for you to view it on mobile to see the changes that have taken effect. But also in some cases there may not be a mobile phone that can access the web at the moment.
But if you have a PC that is connected to the internet at that very moment and wanted to view the changes that you have made to your blog all you have to do is just type your blog url followed by ?m=1. For example my blog url is www.techskulz.com all I have to do is just type www.techskulz.com/?m=1 and am done. All you have to do now is to change techskulz.com and you are done.
- See more at: http://www.techskulz.com/2014/11/how-to-view-mobile-view-of-blog-using-pc_19.html#sthash.FzVNMX2F.dpuf

1 Like

Re: How To View The Mobile View Of Blog Using Pc by totomod(f): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nice tips, i will try that out
Re: How To View The Mobile View Of Blog Using Pc by mondbest(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
totomod:
Nice tips, i will try that out
thanks man

(1) (Reply)

How To Hire A Freelancer For Your Website / Reimagining Nairaland's Interface / Vacancy For The Position Of A PHP Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.