Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc (19095 Views)

Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities / Agro-processing Machinery And Equipment Suppliers / How To Access Boi's Cottage Agro Processing (cap) Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by murshid09(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Do u have an outlet in Ibadan
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by murshid09(m): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pls add me on whatsapp
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by murshid09(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Kindly add me on Whatsapp pls 08077329690
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by Olatunde26: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
@OP

Please do you have maize sheller and dryer for sale?
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by edoman2016: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2016
Please, is your engineering company based in lagos? i want to patronize your firm.
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by tommy2g1(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2016
KINDLY UPLOAD PICTURES OF THE AUTOMATED GARRI FRYER. THANKS[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] kiss
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by metroy4x: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dear customer, please if you have any request, do send it via my Gmail or you call me on phone. thanks
Gmail ; METROY4X@GMAIL.COM
Phone ; 08038886196

1 Like

Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by jotop: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Need Dry type floating fish feed pellet machine and cassava chip machine. Please provide various sizes and price. I have seen that you can make the machine but the specifications and cost are not stated. Thanks
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by metroy4x: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2016
GOOD MORNING

Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by okpa: 2:19am On Oct 15, 2016
sir, please can i view the grain planter machine, that is the locally fabricated one? 2. what is the prices for rice mailing machine for both local and imported? 3. how can we contact you to purchase if ok with the price.
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by okpa: 2:24am On Oct 15, 2016
sir, please can i view the grain planter machine, that is the locally fabricated one? 2. what is the prices for rice mailing machine for both local and imported? 3. how can we contact you to purchase if ok with the price. you can send reply to my mail itametaba_o@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by ofemco: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
I need a machine for making silage ....... smaller capacity like any in these pix and how much will it cost.

Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by AfroganicFoods: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pls are these equipments still available and 2 what price each:

Plantain peeler
Plantain Slicer
Plantain cabinet dryer
Tunteriser (the grinder)

I need urgent response, thanks.
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by safepaulooo(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
metroy4x:
COMPLETE CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT WITH DIFFERENT TONNAGE CAPACITY NOW ON DESIGN TO SUIT ANY PRODUCTION CAPACITY.

Does the cost of the cassava processing equipments vary with production capacity? Where are you located? What is your whatsapp contact?
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by dealerman(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
I need a beans powder dryer. Does anyone know where i can get it and the cost?
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by metroy4x: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Good morning Nigeria Good morning Africa
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by Hollawayn05(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=metroy4x post=57651439]Good morning Nigeria Good morning Africa[/

sent you a Mail now kindly reply, you number isnt going
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by peanutm(f): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
send your reuirement to my email, we can give you details and price,thank you
AfroganicFoods:
Pls are these equipments still available and 2 what price each:

Plantain peeler
Plantain Slicer
Plantain cabinet dryer
Tunteriser (the grinder)

I need urgent response, thanks.
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by Hilk12: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
pls i need locally fabricated powder detergents and liquid detergents production machines
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by metroy4x: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2018
we also fabricate scraper for poultry pen and chicken dung pelletizer
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by metroy4x: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Still waiting
Re: Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc by metroy4x: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
good

(1) (2) (Reply)

#Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrid Plantain & Banana Suckers 4 Sale @ Chip Prices / Get this Semi-automatic Poultry Layer Business Plan/Manual for $12 (N5,550) / TURKEY Farming. How Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.